Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Alternate Boss Drops! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/30/24 at 14:49:25

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Alternate Boss Drops!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  17 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Alternate Boss Drops!  (Read 19312 times)
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

Re: Alternate Boss Drops!
« Reply #80 on: 06/23/03 at 19:23:30 »
Quote Quote

Here are just a few items/weapons you can ponder about.
Rapier:
Base damage:27 Can be used by:Fighters, Berserkers,  
Description:This medi-evil weapon has many battle wounds upon close inspection. As you weild this light sword you notice the handle has blood-colored stains. It's blade is razor sharp, and looks to be able to cut anything with the slightest twitch of your wrist. Level needed to equip it:25 Magical: No Armor:0 Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: hydra body:1.4
Dropped by the boss:Aet'thol
(This is just an idea, Zephie look it over, and get back to me if you think it is good, the rest of you can debate)

Even though you may think we have enough,Next is:
The Black Belt:
Armor base:50 Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, Description:This belt represents extreme strength and agility.All of those who have fought and obtained this peice oh cloth were awarded with its grace.Level needed to equip it: 20, Strength modifier: +2, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: +2, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: +1, Charisma modifier: +1.
(Can be possible obtained by winning mosh/triplex or holding a new battle called Martial Art Exhibition?)
Tell me what you think, i will be reading posts. Ty.
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #81 on: 06/23/03 at 22:13:05 »
Quote Quote

on 06/23/03 at 19:23:30, DrAgIn wrote:

The Black Belt:
Armor base:50 Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, Description:This belt represents extreme strength and agility.All of those who have fought and obtained this peice oh cloth were awarded with its grace.Level needed to equip it: 20, Strength modifier: +2, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: +2, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: +1, Charisma modifier: +1.
(Can be possible obtained by winning mosh/triplex or holding a new battle called Martial Art Exhibition?)
Tell me what you think, i will be reading posts. Ty.

Umm..i think that would make some kind of godly crit...maybe have it add 3 or 4 str, then make it so people can only equip it..nothing else.
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #82 on: 06/23/03 at 23:49:37 »
Quote Quote

But the idea about the Rapier is good, right?
(i didnt make the Rapier for pally's because if i did, Rose Blade's [which are relatively new weapons] would go immeadiately out of date, and those who have them and are trying to sell them wont get squat and those who bought them, fell that they just got ripped off... ect.)
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Doublement

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #83 on: 06/24/03 at 04:25:55 »
Quote Quote

I do kind of like the Rapier, doesnt make BoT useless, but give fighters and zerkers a higher base weapon.  In my opinion they ought to have a higher base weapon so they can hit for more (base doesn't make THAT monsterous of a diff in damage) since thieves have a weapon that costs about 1/15th of fighters hally and has a higher base, i mean..shouldnt fighters be able to equip a weapon that is stronger than what a thief can use?  I dunno this is just a thought..there is probably a reason they dont have one..would it make them too strong since they've got the 6th stam to hit with?  /shrug
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

« Reply #84 on: 06/24/03 at 04:31:37 »
Quote Quote

already a Rapier made =/

Library info for Rapier:
Base damage: 20, Can be used by: fighters, paladins, thieves, Description:  The rapier is a long slender blade crafted by and for the finest of warriors who take dueling as an art. Although not as devastating as some of the other advanced weapons around, no weapon exists which can match the rapier's ability to parry opponent's thrusts and strike back in the blink of an eye., Level needed to equip it: 20, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech:
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #85 on: 06/24/03 at 04:57:13 »
Quote Quote

Rune Dagger/Dagger of the Rune:
Base damage: 30, Can be used by: thieves, Description: This ancient weapon bares similarities between its blade and staff brothren. The dagger looks to have unmatchable healing capabilities of the wielder of this magical weapon. Though it is incrested with some of the rarest gems, diamonds, and rubies, this extremely valuable peice of light metalic-blue metal,is light to the touch and weighs nothing to hold, and it seems to be able to impale the enemy, any given time. Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical: Yes, Vamparic: .7, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .
Questie  

Cobalt Shield:
Armor base: 30, Can be worn by: fighters, Description:This shield, made of one of the hardest metala on the earth, protects you with a 4 inch thick outer layer, which is covered with battle-torn Cobaltium Alloy, which is what gives it it's rather rigid appearance. The shield is heavy to hold and carry, which can slow you down in battle. Level needed to equip it: 30, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Cobalt Helmet:
Armor base:10, Can be worn by: fighters, Description: This heavy helmet is hard to be worn due to the fact of the Cobaltium Coating the back of the helmet to protect the wearer from any unwanted attacks to the back of the head. A heavy peice of armor like this would only be worn by a Fighter of great skill and necisary strength. Level needed to equip it: 30, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

Cobalt Amor:
Armor base: 50, Can be worn by: fighters, Description:This extremely heavy peice of armor, could be suited for nothing less than a fully forced fighter with enough skill to be able to wear such a large peice. The armor seems impenitrable to any and all attacks, and with its swirling light blue color hypnotise any wearer to never take this armor off. Level needed to equip it: 30, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0

Cobalt Wind Amulet:
Armor base: 10, Can be worn by: clerics, druids, fighters, mages, paladins, rangers, thieves, Description:This beutiful blue-swriling pattern on this amazing relic is astounding! As you glare into it, you eyes get lost in a bottomless pit of dark, rich, and deep blue that seems to never stop swirling. Level needed to equip it: 29, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.

(You choose which Cobalt items you want to stay and which you want to be stamped Reject!
.)
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #86 on: 06/24/03 at 05:01:55 »
Quote Quote

Well i didnt check a /library on the rapier before i went ahead and did the creating, but they should re-do it, and btw who has one?
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #87 on: 06/24/03 at 05:35:21 »
Quote Quote

I'm afraid I don't like any of your ideas... rather, I feel a little intellectually violated for having read them. Once again, another person has walked down the road of 'Weapons Continually Get Better' than actually trying to vary the uses of weapons. The only difference with this bunch, is that they would appeal to what we call the 'munchkin' player. Glitter boy anyone?  

Also, I may be wrong, but I was to understand that the Rapier was more designed as a 'stabbing' sword, not a 'slashing'.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #88 on: 06/24/03 at 06:23:03 »
Quote Quote

well, Deval you said the rapier was supposed to be a "stabbing" sword but i thought you were the one who said it kinda doesnt matter and that getting technical wont help matters, btw i dont like any of your ideas either (j/k lol)
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Doublement

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #89 on: 06/24/03 at 07:03:41 »
Quote Quote

I kind of agree with deval, i just want better weapons for fighters because no one seems to use them much anymore, and I dont like any of the colbalt ideas very much.
IP Logged

Slippin' by DMX

Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #90 on: 06/24/03 at 18:10:32 »
Quote Quote

well thats why they are only ideas  Tongue
nobody said you have to like them  Tongue
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #91 on: 06/26/03 at 00:45:47 »
Quote Quote

on 06/24/03 at 06:23:03, DrAgIn wrote:
but i thought you were the one who said it kinda doesnt matter and that getting technical wont help matters

I did? Where might that be hmmn? Plus there is a difference between being technical, and being retarded, guess which side of the line you fell on...
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Bobbity

Email

« Reply #92 on: 06/28/03 at 08:14:08 »
Quote Quote

Sorry but your ideas totally suck...
IP Logged
Harath

View Profile

« Reply #93 on: 06/28/03 at 09:01:11 »
Quote Quote

2. A light, sharp-pointed sword lacking a cutting edge and used only for thrusting.  

from www.dictionary.com
IP Logged
Bun
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

« Reply #94 on: 06/28/03 at 22:48:33 »
Quote Quote

Super dooper hooper pooper scooper mage amulet
Armor base: 50, Can be worn by: mages, Description: AMAZIN AMULET OF GODS Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 50, Dexterity modifier: 10, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 25, Charisma modifier: 0.

Bunny 150% chance

(the biggist n00b post ever)

IP Logged

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
Sausage

Email

« Reply #95 on: 06/29/03 at 00:12:05 »
Quote Quote

Wow, thank you HobGoblin. That was a very useful post. I hope this gets put ingame so everyone can have one and it would be really cool for everyone to have an insane amount of Intelligence and Wisom. Thank you for this idea and I hope **** ** ****.
IP Logged
Bun
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

« Reply #96 on: 06/29/03 at 16:14:35 »
Quote Quote

any time
IP Logged

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
Decay

View Profile

« Reply #97 on: 07/10/03 at 13:53:22 »
Quote Quote

Library info for Sickle
Base damage: 20, Can be used by: fighters, berserkers, Description: The Sickle Looks like a regular staff with a Curved Blade at the end use mostly for decapitating your enemies. Level needed to equip it: 15, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table:, Mana leech: .

Alternate Drop By The Demonic General

Not The best idea but better then those Lame lets make everything cobalt ideas
IP Logged
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #98 on: 07/10/03 at 15:27:30 »
Quote Quote

I fail to see how a rapier, a mere one handed fencing sword, could have 2 more base damage then a 2 handed pole arm such as a halberd.
IP Logged
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #99 on: 07/10/03 at 22:56:17 »
Quote Quote

When I think of sickle, I think of a farming tool.  Not a weapon beared by evil.  Btw Aidon.  666 posts!  Looks like you're now the Anti-Paladin!  Grin
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  17 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.