Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Alternate Boss Drops! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/25/24 at 18:32:36

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Alternate Boss Drops!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9  ...  17 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Alternate Boss Drops!  (Read 19297 times)
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Alternate Boss Drops!
« Reply #120 on: 07/15/03 at 03:56:12 »
Quote Quote

on 07/15/03 at 03:50:47, Stotic wrote:
 Armor or robes hug your upper body.

* Deval sighs

A bit like Doggie, perhaps we should make a tunic called 'Dognapot'?
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Bun
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

« Reply #121 on: 08/03/03 at 16:30:12 »
Quote Quote

Vampires Bow (or could be rune bow)

Base damage: 20, Can be used by: rangers, Description: blah blah blah., Level needed to equip it: 25, Magical: No, Vamparic: 0.4, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: , Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

possibilly a quest item could be a bit to powerfull tho but there would only be one in game!

« Last Edit: 08/03/03 at 17:55:44 by Bun » IP Logged

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #122 on: 08/03/03 at 16:37:11 »
Quote Quote

Way to powerful, take off the stat mods and it might be ok, and change the level limit to 30.
IP Logged
Bun
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

« Reply #123 on: 08/03/03 at 17:56:17 »
Quote Quote

i modifide it
IP Logged

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #124 on: 08/03/03 at 18:56:56 »
Quote Quote

A little better, but remember that the base is only one less than the enchanted bow, so the damage will be almost identical. Imagine a ranger hitting for 120, and getting hp back, and getting +1 dext because of it. Still seems way overpowered.
IP Logged
Bun
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

« Reply #125 on: 08/03/03 at 19:13:53 »
Quote Quote

only one ranger in the game would get it
probly kalypso cuz shes rich and she would pay like 7-9 million on it!
IP Logged

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #126 on: 08/03/03 at 19:18:29 »
Quote Quote

Nice idea, make the best in the game better by giving them a god like bow.
IP Logged
Bun
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

« Reply #127 on: 08/03/03 at 20:02:08 »
Quote Quote

ok
there would be 2 cuz i thought of it i would get one Tongue not that i got a ranger than can use it yet!
IP Logged

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #128 on: 08/03/03 at 20:14:19 »
Quote Quote

I think you might actually be serious..
IP Logged
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #129 on: 08/04/03 at 01:27:09 »
Quote Quote

on 08/03/03 at 19:13:53, Enasni wrote:
only one ranger in the game would get it
probly kalypso cuz shes rich and she would pay like 7-9 million on it!
And there's something wrong with that?

Quote:
ok  
there would be 2 cuz i thought of it i would get one

No.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #130 on: 08/04/03 at 09:16:41 »
Quote Quote

on 08/03/03 at 16:30:12, Enasni wrote:
Vampires Bow (or could be rune bow)

Base damage: 20, Can be used by: rangers, Description: blah blah blah., Level needed to equip it: 25, Magical: No, Vamparic: 0.4, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: , Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

possibilly a quest item could be a bit to powerfull tho but there would only be one in game!

how would a bow give +1 dex??
IP Logged
Bun
United_Kingdom 

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~

View Profile

« Reply #131 on: 08/04/03 at 12:14:19 »
Quote Quote

how would anything make you quicker apart from raw training and training and training i mena u can exactly goto the shops and buy this stuff where playing a game FFS!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

~¤ RôÇK§tåR§ ¤~
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #132 on: 08/05/03 at 05:19:26 »
Quote Quote

ehat does ffs stand for? that kinda boggles my mind. anyways, weather we're playing a game of fantasy, some things should be a little bit realistic, and whats the reason behind making rangers faster, they're pretty good as they are.
IP Logged
Drac

Who ate me lucky charms!? >.<!

Dracoden86
View Profile

« Reply #133 on: 08/09/03 at 21:49:07 »
Quote Quote

technically a bow having life leech is sorta preposterous..
when the arrows fly, they are no longer touching your body so how could they be transported to you to heal you? i understand the melee weapons.. cuz like.. it flows through the sword or staff into your body.. but unless the arrows hit someone, turn around, then come back and hit the shooter.. it doesnt really make sense as to how it would be able to heal you.. unless it was magical Roll Eyes .......which its not, so thats not the case Tongue
IP Logged

If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday then how come nothing is free yet? Tongue
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #134 on: 08/09/03 at 23:19:35 »
Quote Quote

When level 27+ druids are morphed, how can they still drain mana with each hit? It's not possible, yet its in the game.
IP Logged
Drac

Dracoden86
View Profile

« Reply #135 on: 08/10/03 at 00:00:32 »
Quote Quote

because when they morph.. their weapon kinda becomes part of them.. afterall.. a hawk talon is organic.. i dont see why it wouldnt be able to kinda.. merge with the druid.. i assume that everything the druid is touching 'merges' with the druid to form the morph..
IP Logged

If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday then how come nothing is free yet? Tongue
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #136 on: 08/10/03 at 08:25:42 »
Quote Quote

When you morph your description changes, and it says nothing about keeping any items equipped.

Edit: Also, they don't attack with the hawk talon, they each have a unique weapon.
IP Logged
Drac

Dracoden86
View Profile

« Reply #137 on: 08/10/03 at 14:18:51 »
Quote Quote

i know.. ur missing what im tryin to say.. the way i figure it, the hawk talon, their armor (clothes) and whatever else they are wearing 'merge' with the druid at the time of morph and add their power to the druid's morphed form. /shrug just my thoughts on how to explain it.
IP Logged

deSade
United_Kingdom 

Bloody crumbs everywhere!

View Profile

« Reply #138 on: 08/10/03 at 14:26:29 »
Quote Quote

A bit like superhero's and where the hell do their clothes go?

I know superman strips off his clothes to reveal his costume, but where where does he get the civvy clothes after he's done?  Huh
IP Logged

ßí§ÇÚít Mħ±€®
Paradox

raven2k15   ravechyld587
View Profile Email

« Reply #139 on: 08/17/03 at 08:43:33 »
Quote Quote

lol ok i made it to the end and read EVERY post (even the retarded cobalt armor one) and i found a boss that everyone left out..i came up with a few ideas so look them over and flame me if you like (but not over the desc cuz i realy suck at putting descriptions)

Boss-The Lag Monster (hehe everones friend)

Library info for Spit Fire Whip:
Base damage: 27, Can be used by: Everyone Description:The Spit Fire Whip is a 36 inch long whip made of anything and everything the lag monster could put into it., Level needed to equip it: 30, Magical: yes, Vamparic: 0.2, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

Boss-Gardner

Library info for Watering Can:
Base damage: 10, Can be used by:Everyone, Description:Its the gardners wattering can., Level needed to equip it: 10, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 0, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0, Poison chance: 0, Poison/30s damage: 0, Monster damage table: , Mana leech: .

Boss-Lyzanthir The Enchanter

Library info for Gauntlets of power:
Armor base:6, Can be used by: Everyone Description: After you defeated the Evil enchanter a reflection from his hands catches your eye and you notice he is wearing realy cool gauntlets so you take them., Level needed to equip it: 27, Magical: No, Vamparic: No, Armor: 8, Strength modifier: 1, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0

Well like i said i suck at descriptions so if yall can make better ones please post and help me out a bit.
« Last Edit: 08/17/03 at 16:20:06 by Paradox » IP Logged

That_wierd,Paradox,Varaconn in game
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9  ...  17 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.