Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Alternate Boss Drops! »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/26/24 at 13:28:59

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Alternate Boss Drops!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  17 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Alternate Boss Drops!  (Read 19302 times)
Horror

Email

Re: Alternate Boss Drops!
« Reply #20 on: 05/11/03 at 11:13:43 »
Quote Quote

1. This is only temp.
2. This is only temp.
3. I agree ;p
IP Logged
Oracle
Nightmist Game Staff
United_Kingdom 

Tweeeeeeeeee

msn+=+Oracle_nightmist@msn.com   FnkBunny
View Profile Email

« Reply #21 on: 05/11/03 at 12:46:02 »
Quote Quote

If your saying that it's only temp. that zerkers don't have armor, I think it is going to stay like that.
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 05/11/03 at 12:47:05 »
Quote Quote

on 05/11/03 at 12:46:02, Oracle wrote:
If your saying that it's only temp. that zerkers don't have armor, I think it is going to stay like that.

* Zephie nods
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 05/11/03 at 13:29:03 »
Quote Quote

Mayor's Tuxedo
Armor base: 0, Can be worn by: fighters,paladins, rangers, mages, clerics, thieves Description: The mayor's old suit, very formal, could be worn to any fancy occasion.
Level needed to equip it: 1, Strength modifier: 0, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: 0, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: 0, Charisma modifier: 0.  

just an idea for an alt. drop for mayor..it could be like..1/10 or something...this could be something people could wear around to like, weddings and stuff..although suit seems like it might imply pants...not intended.
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Horror

Email

« Reply #24 on: 05/11/03 at 15:33:03 »
Quote Quote

on 05/11/03 at 12:46:02, Oracle wrote:

I meant its only a temp armour increase.
IP Logged
King o Sausage

Email

« Reply #25 on: 05/11/03 at 18:56:48 »
Quote Quote

on 05/11/03 at 13:29:03, Gad wrote:
just an idea for an alt. drop for mayor..it could be like..

The mayor is hard enough to kill. Gotta be there at the right time and hope that a huge party doesn't come and knock you off of your pedestal. I would be really upset if I actually did kill him and I got a stupid Tuxedo.... Maybe make it an expensive item in Sarka or something?  
Vote no to alternate boss drop on Mr. Mayor Tvarti.

Edit: Maybe even make it a daily/weekly /examine at the Mayor's House..
IP Logged
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #26 on: 05/12/03 at 03:45:38 »
Quote Quote

mayor isnt that hard to kill. and getting a tuxedo would be better then a museum key for me. In the multiple times ive been there, i also have never seen anyone else around the mayor, and half the time anywhere in sarka.
IP Logged
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

« Reply #27 on: 05/12/03 at 05:05:27 »
Quote Quote

I know I would be upset if I killed the mayor, and he dropped some lame tuxedo lol.
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Brat

YO IMA THUG BRAT!

BloodMoon00
View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 05/12/03 at 11:00:02 »
Quote Quote

I'm Hardly ever there if Ever buuuuuuuut here goes nothing....

Demonic Mask: Dropped By Demonic General

Library Info for Demonic Mask:
Base Armor:12 Can Be Worn By: Fighters,Rangers,Thieves,Paladins, Description: The Evil Has Been Vanquished or Has It, The Smile of The Demonic General Remains lieing on the floor, You retrieve it, Put It on, Now You Wear the Smile of The General but Not Without A Price. Level Needed To Equip It: 29  Strength modifier: 1, Intelligence modifier: 0, Dexterity modifier: -1, Constitution modifier: 0, Wisdom modifier: -1, Charisma modifier: -2

Reasoning behind Stat Changes........The Demonic General is strong wearing his smile may bring his strength into you......but with the price of wearing his crooked smile..he deems to Take away precious points way such as Dex (To Hit or Able to Be Hit)...Wisdom (Were you wise in the first place to retrieve and place on your body this powerful relic?)....And We Assume the Demonic General Being Very Ugly Not Just Orcish Ugly but UnDead Ugly for the Drastic -2 To Charisma..........With Various Items the Stat +'s and -'s can be equaled out I think........Just a thought it's 6am and I never noticed this before, but now that I have, I may post more, depends on how well this one is received!
IP Logged

Brats Mind Went Blank, Will Think of Something L8ta
Blast

Email

« Reply #29 on: 05/12/03 at 17:12:27 »
Quote Quote

tell me what would be the point of wearing the mask then if it takes my wis and dex and gives me 3 points more dmgHuh! i would prolly kick my comp if iever got to demonic general without tr and killed it myself and then got the mask!
IP Logged
Horror

Email

« Reply #30 on: 05/12/03 at 17:42:10 »
Quote Quote

Idea seems good, but I just can't see anyone wearing it, the dext, char and wis is far more important to me, and a lot of other people I expect.  

If it was changed a little, I think the idea would be quite good.
IP Logged
Blast

Email

« Reply #31 on: 05/12/03 at 17:43:04 »
Quote Quote

maybe if it was wis and char only ? (no dex)

also make it 10 % drop  because hally is what everyone wants! and prices of hallys are already high
IP Logged
Brat

YO IMA THUG BRAT!

BloodMoon00
View Profile

« Reply #32 on: 05/13/03 at 04:52:43 »
Quote Quote

And You've made my points terribly clear, It's called a Cursed  Item, if Your a fighter wearing Sg's that dex won't mean a thing, you'll still receive the plus one, I've made it notibably clear on why the stats would change, I for one would still enjoy getting a mask like that, My Armor would increase, and for my thieves, My asassinate with a dwarf would be intimdatingly deadly, for with certain items, and dwarf could be looking at 23 str and 19 dex even with the mask, if you have a mage after you, consider the wis and downside but with every Plus there is a minus, this one Relic could be a turning point in the creatively of ones character and how well you play that character.........even more reasoning behind the Demonic Mask
IP Logged

Horror

Email

« Reply #33 on: 05/13/03 at 08:32:38 »
Quote Quote

Yes but if you wore sgs without the item, then your dext would be one higher ;p I'd much rather have a point of dext than str, so losing dext, wis and char for just +1 str and 12 armour isn't really that good.  

It may be a cursed item, but it seems kinda pointless to me to put items in that only a few people will use.
IP Logged
Brat

YO IMA THUG BRAT!

BloodMoon00
View Profile

« Reply #34 on: 05/13/03 at 10:47:20 »
Quote Quote

Once Again My Point Be Made, It's about the way you are with your charater....Boots of Time takes away 1 dex and doesn't give you near the armor........Sometimes Items in a game doesn't always Give you A benefit, sometimes what may be pointless to some, is awesome to another......It's up to the Sysop's mainly, but I was just trieing to bring alil adventure into the game, Im sure some of those Items that are windia, PPL hardly use, but hey, some ppl find a way to use em.......Some People have adventure in thier blood one way or another, other ppl look at what's in it for me, *shrug* I like the adventure.........Til I think of Another Item!
IP Logged

Blast

Email

« Reply #35 on: 05/13/03 at 15:10:09 »
Quote Quote

yes, but dont u get how much more hallys price would raise if it was yet cut half by some stiupid masks?! and noobs want hallys cant kill demonic soldier so.. they wanna buy so they make cash but hallys would be around 200k this way..  Angry   Angry
IP Logged
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #36 on: 05/13/03 at 15:24:49 »
Quote Quote

and hallies are supposed to be for n00bs?
IP Logged
Blast

Email

« Reply #37 on: 05/13/03 at 15:29:18 »
Quote Quote

.. i dont mean idiots trying to find their way to bt, but ppl who got like fighters lvl 23? and yes i think they should be able to buy hallys for the prices ppl want but.. not 200k wich hallys could cost after making demonic general drop useless sh*t
IP Logged
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #38 on: 05/13/03 at 15:32:13 »
Quote Quote

yeah and you know sg's are too expensive too, maybe make it spawn twice a day because I would rather pay 100k.
IP Logged
Blast

Email

« Reply #39 on: 05/13/03 at 15:34:58 »
Quote Quote

ok, ignore me then, let everyone use pikes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  17 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.