Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - War with Draco Un-Honoris »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 09:14:53

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  7 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: War with Draco Un-Honoris  (Read 4386 times)
Valentine

Welcome to  the  human race.

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

Re: War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Reply #60 on: 03/25/03 at 15:51:21 »
Quote Quote

His name probably comes up most often because 1) He plays the most out of any of us and 2) He is one of the few who actually responds to people.

It isn't even that many incidents...people just like to talk too much. Calling him a "trouble-maker" is hardly appropriate, since most of this "trouble-making" involves fighting back when attacked or attacking enemies.
IP Logged

"Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you." Ender's Game
Some of us are more human than others.
Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

It's a shame sugah.... it really is, but your next

View Profile Email

« Reply #61 on: 03/25/03 at 19:53:20 »
Quote Quote

Well since it really annoys you to think hard, I'm going to let you do some more thinking. I hope that it doesn't take you too long because your stupidity is quite boring.
IP Logged

I don't care who you are... I'll kill you anyways.
Amy
USA 

With each choice comes consequences

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #62 on: 03/25/03 at 20:07:05 »
Quote Quote

You people that are slamming Crusher obviously know nothing of our clan or him.  Crusher is one of the strongest as far as character within this game. He does what he has taken vows to do, protect nightmist.  For those of you that constantly rally against him.. why?  Is your fear that he will defeat you so great that you must try to do anything to disparage who he is?  Those of us that know him well will never stop being loyal to him. You may as well get used to that.

Long Live Draco Honoris!

~Amy
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #63 on: 03/26/03 at 00:42:08 »
Quote Quote

Umm, actually Aeon was right.  And if I remembered yer screen name, I'd direct it.  You have about as much room to call Aeon stupid, as a Rent-a-Cop has to serve outside the Waffle House.  If you're going to sit here, and post incorrectly, and refuse to be acknowledged of the statement, then why even post?  You're wasting his time with your comments, that have no bases.  Don't post on -my- thread, unless it deals with the topic.  
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #64 on: 03/26/03 at 00:43:10 »
Quote Quote

---And, Death to Draco Honoris!

Alec Smiley
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #65 on: 03/26/03 at 00:45:39 »
Quote Quote

*coughs* I Assure I Am Not Stupid, My I.Q. Is 143 And My Grade Point Average Is Way Above Normal, So Id Stop With The Remarks That You Make, Thinking That It Makes YOU Look Smart..That Get's Annoying And I Know Alot Of People Who Do It And After Growing Up Around It, I Can Spot That Type Of People With Out Even Talking To Them. Plus, That Post About Me Not Wanting To Think Alot Was A Joke To Me And My Friends, So If You Are So Stupid As To Beleive That, You Shouldnt Even Respond To This Post. *Looks Up To Amy's Post On The Last Part..* And Thus My Point Is Proven That They ALL Kiss HIS #@&.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
»Gêt RïÇh Ør Ðïê Tryïñg«....
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #66 on: 03/26/03 at 01:10:37 »
Quote Quote

I didnt slam crusher... I said his name comes up lots, And most often paired with the phrase 'Trouble maker'

Just an observation based on fact. Nothing more. I've never met the man/woman So i cannot judge FULLY until such a meeting happens. It just seems to me that he makes mistakes a lot.

IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #67 on: 03/26/03 at 03:47:26 »
Quote Quote

<sees the arguments seem to never cease but knows without a doubt, she never has nor never will kiss anyones bottom side.  Knows loyalty and respect is a totally different thing>

I know my words are true, you will all believe what you wish.  Good thing that those of us in the family Draco Honoris know better. That is all that matters.

Good day to you all,

Long Live Draco Honoris!
~Amy

IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #68 on: 03/26/03 at 03:59:44 »
Quote Quote

*He Shakes His Head As He Leans Back In Mid Air Balancing Himself With A Mental State Of Mind And Then Looks Over TO Amy*
That Loyalty You Talk About...Does He Show It To You?
It Looks Awfuly Like @$$ Kissing To Me, The Way You Say Outloud That You Will Always Remain Loyal To Him, I Bet He Laughed And Smiled When He Was Reading It, If He Even Does Read It. I Mean, Thats All That Loyalty Is, Your Loyal To Him Say Nice Things To Him, It All Leads Up To Having A Brown Nose.
Thats All I Have To Say About That.

AeonxZeck-P1C, General Of The Psionic Armys.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #69 on: 03/26/03 at 04:04:01 »
Quote Quote

Wow.. This post has really gone rediculous.. I mean, that's just me..

Alec, I'm afraid you do not know Draco Honoris.. You don't know how hard they work for goals and how close they are.. You just don't know.. The past has gotten to ya man, let it go! And reason man, REASON! I had enough with your posts man.. really.. I'm not trying to flame you or anything. But the clan is not a kiss #$$ or whatever you wanna call it..  

How do I know this? heh I'm in the clan. And Crusher is really a good guy man. Really is. All the stories in Nightmist DO get twisted in a way, and rumers, etc. You can never tell sometimes whos right or wrong in situations like these, but I know for a fact that DH has done nothing wrong.  

Sorry for the long post.

~Creed
IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
Bean
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #70 on: 03/26/03 at 05:05:15 »
Quote Quote

Biased Opinion.

I'd like that exact statement from say... A TR member then I would believe it.

Not that your a liar or anything, But your judgement could very well be clouded by you affiliations with crusher. No offense.

It just seems to me that more lies surround DH than TR. They are straightforward with thier intent, and do nothing less than what they say, While DH falls short of the mark when it comes to fufilling thier 'promise' of what thier clan would become.  

Anyone share my opinion?  

I do remind you, I am not part of either of these clans neither do I know ANY members from either clan very personally past the forums. So my opinion Is purely UNBIASED.  Undecided

Just my opinion though
IP Logged

Prince_Damon

,!,,

View Profile WWW

« Reply #71 on: 03/26/03 at 06:20:50 »
Quote Quote

Apparently Bean based his Oppinion on what he has seen in the forums, and as he has stated, knows not a single member of either clan involved in the dispute... yet he tosses his oppinion of the clans anyway.
 Just a bit of advice, Bean.. Wait untill you bear whitness in game to the actions of the parties involved, and maybe get to know a few members from each of the rival clans before you bother hopping right on into something that does not concern you, and frankly, something you know absolutely nothing about.
IP Logged

Knine, Pacman, LS_DayWokr_LS, SoulsWrath, Ender, Phobia, Scar, Lorivan, Widowmaker, Leafstorm, etc.
Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #72 on: 03/26/03 at 07:48:04 »
Quote Quote

<looks to Aeon and grumbles low as she meets his gaze directly her words come out a bit sharp at first, then just level and clear as her thoughts are>  

"You obviously do not know me at all.. Think what you wish.  But, let me give you a bit of advice: True friendship and loyalty has nothing to do with kissing ones bottom side. A person that is loyal, is so totally different than one that will tell you or speak only what they think you wish to hear.  "

<smirks some as she realizes the total blindness and inability to see facts this man has and wonders if he has ever had loyalty to anyone. Mayhap his lack of knowledge of the subject causes his words.. she doesn't really know him.. so shrugs it off regardless>

"Think what you will.. your comments will nay change who or what I am, nor most importantly, where my loyalty lies."

<grits her teeth as she speaks these words>
Good day to you,

Long Live Draco Honoris!

~Amy
IP Logged

l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #73 on: 03/26/03 at 14:52:58 »
Quote Quote

*He Leans Back Stretching And Yawning Abit, He Then Looks Back Down And Looks Around Where He Is Wondering About Why He Held Back On This Post Until Now.*

Now Amy...Amy, Amy, Amy...You Know What Type Of Characters I Play, Assassins, And You Of All Should Know My Best One Better Then Most(Mainly Cuz They All Died After I Met Them)And Should Know That I Show Loyalty To NO ONE Now. In The Past, I Tried Being Noble And Loyal, And I Showed Honor To Anyone I Met, But That Got Me Nothing But Trouble, On That Chat Server, You Remember aV Dont You? I Showed Loyalty To GrimAngel More Then I Showed It To Anyone. But When People Began Attacking Us, He Used Me Because Of My Loyalty In The War And Didnt Lift A Finger To Fight It, That Is Where Loaylty Got Me, And Now I Show Loyalty To Only ONE, And That Is FÆR Elite And No one Else. As Well As Honor, It Only Brought Me Sadness And Grief, From My Past Of Knowing What Honor And Loyalty Is, I Could Give A #*&$ About It.

*Mocks Amy In A Shrill Voice* Good Day To You
« Last Edit: 03/26/03 at 15:15:46 by l]D[][]\/[]l]D » IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #74 on: 03/26/03 at 17:24:58 »
Quote Quote

I've said it multiple times, I don't care about Draco Honoris, accept to see their demise.  Unfortunately, I can't get Draco Honoris to stop posting crap I don't even read.  I agree this post has gone -way- too far, and never expected it to be so popular.  You need to think, I'm not the one posting this crap, it's other people in the game, not me, or members of my clan (except for Aeon).  Apparently myself, and Aeon aren't the only one's you have a problem with, it's many others in Night Mist, thus the posts you see against you above, and on many other pages of this thread.  Stop directing crap towards me, when I try to leave this post alone.  

And on one final note:  Draco Honoris has apparently shown their idiocy, arrogance and *#@ kissin' on THIS thread.  This thread was purely meant for WAR, and those who wish to rally against/with Draco Honoris.

STOP POSTING UNLESS IT'S RELEVANT TO THE THREAD!
IP Logged

Valentine

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #75 on: 03/26/03 at 17:28:31 »
Quote Quote

It's always amusing to see someone post that they don't read the thread, then go one to address everything mentioned in the thread.
IP Logged

"Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you." Ender's Game
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #76 on: 03/26/03 at 20:59:47 »
Quote Quote

I read to a point I dislike, then post.  What's your complete point?
IP Logged

Valentine

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #77 on: 03/26/03 at 21:08:15 »
Quote Quote

on 03/26/03 at 17:28:31, Valentine wrote:
It's always amusing to see someone post that they don't read the thread, then go one to address everything mentioned in the thread.

IP Logged

Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #78 on: 03/26/03 at 21:21:03 »
Quote Quote

Alec: I have a few questions for you..

What if we asked for peace? What if we ask to reason instead of fight? What if we can fix this situation? Would you want this if the clan was willing to do all of this? j/w
IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
Bean
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #79 on: 03/26/03 at 23:07:33 »
Quote Quote

Damon, An opinion is an opinion.

And I where 'witness' to one of these events My opinion would then become baised... I prefer to keep my opinions as unbiased as possible.

I dont really wish to meet any of the draco honoris ingame as they seem like a very smothering clan, in which no one can reach thier full potential.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  7 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.