Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - War with Draco Un-Honoris »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 07:10:36

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  7 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: War with Draco Un-Honoris  (Read 4385 times)
Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

It's a shame sugah.... it really is, but your next

View Profile Email

Re: War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Reply #20 on: 03/16/03 at 01:35:46 »
Quote Quote

Sorry boys who are opposing DH, but they have my clans full support.

*Goes and stands beside DH's Clan

Angel of the Night
Chairwoman of Kindrako Nite's
IP Logged

I don't care who you are... I'll kill you anyways.
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #21 on: 03/16/03 at 03:25:59 »
Quote Quote

I'm greatly sorry, but I don' seem to know who Daru Avin is...
IP Logged
Amy
USA 

With each choice comes consequences

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #22 on: 03/16/03 at 18:23:32 »
Quote Quote

<smiles to Daru Aven and Kindrako Nite clans... tis good to know that others with honor stand beside us>

I thank you.. know that we too stand beside ye.

Proudly,
~Amy of Draco Honoris
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
Matt
USA 

Abnormaly420
View Profile Email

« Reply #23 on: 03/16/03 at 18:32:31 »
Quote Quote

I usually stay out of clan battles, but in this case I would not mind getting involved. Alec, I challenge you to an alt duel, 4 on 4 sounds good? We can resolve this with little disturbance to anyone else in a fair and honorable manner.
IP Logged

"Faith; noun. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel." --- Ambrose Bierce
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 03/16/03 at 19:27:18 »
Quote Quote

Matt, currently, you'd own me, hell all of my ALTs.  I've been busy for the past few days with gathering gold, so all of my high level characters have been sold for either Elves to level as Clerics (Selling at 20), or Clan Rooms (That is my big objective as of this moment)  Give me not too very long from now, and I might can take you up on that.  But, right now is really not a good time. - (Also the reason why war with DH hasn't begun.  More important things right now.)

And, I don't know who Daru Aven is, either.  Jus' kinda popped up one day.  Seen a couple of'em, but no Arch's.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

alaskaredrose   alaskaredrose
View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 03/16/03 at 21:42:40 »
Quote Quote

I can not.. nore will I speak for the other Thorns. DH is our allie if they need assistance then I personally offer my services.. As Draco knows I"ve defended his honor before.  so....... the gauntlet is thrown.

*Princess Aerial grins from her place in the shadows* Day by Day...
IP Logged

From the shadows....
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: 03/16/03 at 22:03:25 »
Quote Quote

To be quite frank, I don't care who you are, I don't care to read your posts on my thread.  You can't role play, I know from other servers, and I jus' plain dun like you.  You try to close every post you see, and it doesn't work--  you waste your time.  Don't feel like reading what you wrote, do you think you accomplished something?  I thought this thread had closure long ago, anyway.

Edited:  To be nicer, so I wouldn't get banned from the posts.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Seeker

I think I would be a really good staff member!! :)

No+comment   No+comment
View Profile WWW

« Reply #27 on: 03/17/03 at 05:44:35 »
Quote Quote

Tell me Alec, is there a reason to fight with this clan? Because to me I don't think your making yourself clear.. Or, I just really have no idea why you want to go to war with Draco Honoris.. Why don't you tell me exactly why.. Because to me, I'm afraid your reason to fight with this clan is not good enough of a reason, no offense or anything..
IP Logged
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 03/17/03 at 18:11:02 »
Quote Quote

This will be the last post on this thread, "period".

Draco Honoris is a clan that claims truth, justice, and a whole bunch of other bull#@*).  On several occasions leveling in the Wetlands, my low levels were killed, because they didn't have the weapons to defend themselves.  It may have been my fault, for not bringing my other ALTs with me, but that shouldn't have been the matter.  Draco Honoris is a hypocritcal clan, which tries to spread their propoganda of their trust.  The clan, very organized doesn't have their standards in the right place, and are ran by tight friends, protecting each other without the full story.  Bishop, I think called me a liar, when I tried to explain this the first time, which is complete nonsense.  Some girl in the clan, not sure exactly who, she wanted me to kill her and her ALTs for -mistakeninly- killing my ALTs (This was the 3rd or 4th time) after appologizing.  Well, after they BEGGED me to kill their ALTs, I did so, and paged me back with threats, because I did so.  Well, after a short conversation with this guy (He acted as if he had some power in the clan), he -pushed- me into wanting war, with his useless nonsense about "You chose restitution over a resolution."  Alright, you didn't want me to gain resititution? (I'll also add, I chose not to kill all of them, only the one, and decided it was pretty useless to do so.) Then next time, don't beg me to kill your ALTs, and it wouldn't have happened.  Most of the posts I see about Draco Honoris losing their heads and shouting out vulgar comments is true, I've heard it myself.  This war was brought amongst the comments of the party-leader (Not sure of the name, been a while).  He wants to shout out fighting words?  I'm only countering his comments with my own, thus War Words.  The only letter's they're going to be typing is "N, S, E and W," when I get -my- chance to retaliate.

Just woke up, so I might be off a little, and I'll consult my second in command, to sum up the story, for modifying.  As I said, the last post I'm having on this thread, what happens will happen, no more words said.
IP Logged

Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #29 on: 03/17/03 at 18:44:25 »
Quote Quote

Alecx, that is not the way it happened at all.

You had been mistaken earlier in the day by some of my clansmen and comrades.  

We met you in the eastern most hatchling.  Two of your crits were killed. I recognized you as one that is NOT a pker (or so i thought anyway) and immediately paged you offering restitution. (ie, your items back and gold for your troubles).  I spoke to Phileo and explained who you were. He was totally apologetic because he mistook you for another party that had been pking in the swamps the day prior. You had left, but after paging you we remained in the same square waiting for you to return so that we could make restitution.  You said the only restitution you wanted was the death of our crits for the two you lost. AT that point, although I had not struck at you with any of my crits, I stepped forward with all of them as did the other draco members in the square. All of us hands to our sides allowing you to be done with it, stating to take whatever two down you wished in 'retribution" as you asked. We all stood there, all the Draco crits on that square letting you choose your two.. but, two wasnt enough, you took 3.. still we did not strike out.. and had at that point explained to you once more that the earlier attacks were a mistake and our sincere apologies were given.. we stated that if it had been us, an apology is worth much more than anything when sincere and we thought all was done and over.. you attacked yet again killing Sayge... a fourth..  (one of my alts who had never touched you or your party).  still we did not attack back. You explained  how we would all go down. We still did not attack. WE left to continue training.. Still you continued to talk rudely after numerous apologies were given. As we continued training, your party attacked us full force, we attacked back full force. you all died.. If you attack us, and we attack back after all other forms of communicating have gone without resolution dont blame us. That "girl" you were referring to in your above post was me. I did not "beg" you to kill me. I merely stepped forward saying if you were going to kill any of draco, to retaliate for a clear mistake made and apologized for, to kill me , get it over with, and move on.  That is the way it happened.. do not say anything we did was dishonorable, it was not. Don't blame us that after attacking us full force we attacked back, and you lost. Don't blame it on being defensless with torches. I know several of my crits did indeed have on torches as did others within the party.  

This is a battle of the past. How we all choose to react to each other in the future will determine what happens.  If you are to speak of a battle though, and try to get others upon your side for assistance, I suggest you at least get the facts straight concerning the circumstances.

~Amy of Draco Honoris
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
Seeker

No+comment   No+comment
View Profile WWW

« Reply #30 on: 03/17/03 at 18:50:28 »
Quote Quote

A long time ago, when I first started to play this game.. I was in a clan.. A small one but it was a old rping one, I'm sure noone remembers it now, well because it's gone.. Anyways, my first quest ever with that clan was going through the Spider Nest. It was very fun at the time when I was a little. newb. Smiley So we were killing of these giant spiders that was in our way, sentry spiders, elite ones too.. Then a few moments later, we found a party. Now first of all my clan was Anti-Pking. But when the leader saw that party of people in the spider tunnels.. He was attacking them, I didn't know why really.. I assumed that they were horrible pkers that slay the weak and such, so I joined in.. So, we killed them, then I asked my leader. "Who were they? And why did we kill them?" He answered "Spur of the moment kinda thing..".. The whole party and myself were VERY upset about this, because we pked a group of people for no reason at all.. We thought since our leader was attacking them it was ok to attack them because they could've been enemies with us or just pkers that he knew.... But they were not.. So, the person that we killed paged the leader giving him threats and such, then their whole party paged us all, even me.. I told him that I didn't know.. So, it all became a clan war.. Just because of that moment.. And I think they were "the Demon Wraiths" or something, and the name of my olf clan was "Knights of the Light." It was a long long long time ago of course.. But I miss that clan so much for some reason.. Anyways, My point is that the whole clan is probably, key word, "probably" not after yours.. As far as I'm concerned I think you want this war to happen.. For some reason.. Well, maybe if you give them a last chance, then it might work out.. You never know... I'm sure the whole clan dosint hate yours in a way.. You people dont let the past go do you? Maybe it can be a good time to do so.. But what do I know.. I'm just a Neophyte.. Thanks for your time..

~Seeker,
IP Logged
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #31 on: 03/17/03 at 19:26:30 »
Quote Quote

You know what, you're probably the most sensable person to post on this thread.  I think it deserves me replying to, and I guess you have a point.  If I -wanted- it to work out, I bet it could.  I don't know, maybe I want it, which is really stupid, I can agree with.  This is a game, so why not show power, if you have it?  You see all these other clans wanting to ally with me, during a war with Draco Honoris, and it hasn't happened only to me.  Right now, I don't know where my alliances stand, and Mystic Knights is deffinately an ally on my side (OOC Friendship with Nikki).  Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks they deserve death.  I'm speaking out for not only myself, but for the others whom have felt the deceit of Draco Honoris.  (The past -is- the past, but not if it continues to happen.)

As for restitution, and reading only half of what Amy typed, the only way you can redeem yourselves at this point is to kiss my @*#, or die.  I'm not going to sit here and hunt down DH, but if they are crossing my path, they best macro a direction, and stick to it.

IP Logged

Seeker

No+comment   No+comment
View Profile WWW

« Reply #32 on: 03/17/03 at 21:20:52 »
Quote Quote

There are some things that I really disagree with you Alec, but all I can say to you is, do what you must, do what you think will be best for you and your clan.. We all learn from our mistakes.. But I'll tell you this, when it all comes crashing down because you want this war to happen, (not saying it will but)- remember the words from people and their stories when you wanted this to happen.. Remember what Draco Honoris tried to offer you, yet you declined it.. But remember, whatever you think is right, then so be it..    

Once again, thanks for your time.

~Seeker
IP Logged
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #33 on: 03/17/03 at 23:33:15 »
Quote Quote

Ah-hem.  FÆR Elite has 0 percent chance of falling.  It's -not- a clan, it's an organization.  A pretty strong-held one at that, until we lose the luxury by recruiting.

(Never saw a fully complied resolution from Draco Honoris.)

Thanks for wasting your time.
IP Logged

Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #34 on: 03/17/03 at 23:53:25 »
Quote Quote

That night, there was resolution.. we walked away after you not only got us "back" but continued to kill our crits. we still walked away, you left, we left, we were attacked afterwards.. am not going to kiss anyones bottom side .. .ya better get used to that now. I wont seek you out either, but if you think I will run from you or anyone else, think again.  I will protect my family and those I hold dear. Enough said. Am not offering anything to you Alecx.. our sincere apology was offered then rebuked by your family. My word is my bond, if you can nay take that for what it is worth.. there is nothing else to say.  

I will not compromise my beliefs, not for you, not for anyone.

Good day to you all,
Long Live Draco Honoris!
Amy
IP Logged

AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: 03/18/03 at 00:12:50 »
Quote Quote

*car screeching* POW!   POW POW!

You killed my crits, and friend's crits...  You're wrong.  I'm right.  Don't contridict it.
IP Logged

Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #36 on: 03/18/03 at 01:35:44 »
Quote Quote

<takes a slow breath knowing very well the circumstances are nay how he explained them but says nothing more on it except the following>  

Well Alecx.. is a matter of opinion on that. No longer shall I waste the breath of arguing here.. whatever is ahead of us, let it happen.  

<with that spoken she turns her back, returning to her comrades and to train in the lands before them>

~Amy
IP Logged

Oblivion

Psychedelic

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: 03/18/03 at 05:23:47 »
Quote Quote

So, DH, let someone pk them, to let someone get even for accidently pking their alts, who doesn't really pk..

How foolish, that shows great signs of weakness.
I would of simply gave, a sorry(if even that), and if they kept on trying to get revenge, I would of just kill them on sight.
IP Logged

And so in the sky shines the electric eye supernatural king takes earth under his wing Heaven's golden chorus sings, Hells angels flap their wings Evil Souls fall to Hell ever trapped in burning cells
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #38 on: 03/18/03 at 06:36:06 »
Quote Quote

on 03/17/03 at 23:53:25, Amy wrote:
I wont seek you out either, but if you think I will run from you or anyone else, think again.  I will protect my family and those I hold dear. Enough said

uhm Amy, but you haaaaave ran from me.

Long live The Resistance!
Kalypso

IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #39 on: 03/18/03 at 06:43:07 »
Quote Quote

for real zephie..i dont think you should count when it comes to running away from people and stuff...i think it should count as common sense to pick living over dying..otherwise you die and lose exp and its no fun and you just go down as anohter # next to players killed in one of your crits profiles...
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Pages: 1 2 3 4  ...  7 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.