Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - War with Draco Un-Honoris »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 13:59:05

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: War with Draco Un-Honoris  (Read 4390 times)
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

Re: War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Reply #100 on: 03/28/03 at 01:02:54 »
Quote Quote

on 03/28/03 at 01:00:13, AeonxZeck-P1C wrote:
Creed, Why Take The Time To Talk?, You All Act Like Smart @$$'s On This Thread, Id Hate To Meet You In The Game For Fear Of Me Not Being Able To Hold Back, The Only Reason I Am Holding Back On Here Is Because Staff Reads It, Otherwise, I Would Have Unleashed It All.

If Alec Would Want To Meet You, Thats Alright, He Can. But As Far As Im Concerned, You Can Kiss My White American &#%.

Hey man, I'm doing the best I can to fix this.. Throw me a freakin bone here.. And btw, I'm not acting like I'm some smart #$$ or whatever.. I'm only telling what I think and what I think would be best, and the truth of course.. I'm not trying to stir something up or start a argument.. That would be the worse thing that I could do right now actually..

IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
Cyric

the One and the All, God of Murder and Intrigue...

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #101 on: 03/28/03 at 15:25:24 »
Quote Quote

After witnessing all that has transpired here, I welcome war with ...alecx (I believe is the one).  Because even though it was clearly stated that him being pk'd by DH was indeed a case of mistaken identity, you've since acted in such a fashion that I'd say you deserved your pks.  I have no interest in being allied with such a person, and I'm sure that after reading this, and other threads, my clan will all agree.

How's that for enough said, and this post can now end.
IP Logged

Patron of Deception and Chaos, Prince of Lies, the Dark Sun, rightful Lord of the Dead, and known to some as "the Mad God."
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #102 on: 03/28/03 at 16:11:48 »
Quote Quote

I didn't bring up an Alliance.  And, I think it was made rather clearly that your clan has acted the same way, and by the many posts on here, (Which you probably haven't read) I think that enough was said long ago.  Like I said, I've never crossed the Path of DH, since their accident, but whatever you want to transpire, Cyric--  be my guest.  

I think enough -has- been said, and I'll retort to you by agreeing this thread should be over.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Crusher2

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN

View Profile

« Reply #103 on: 03/29/03 at 18:23:17 »
Quote Quote

Alec, geeze. Come see me in game. You spout this stuff because you want to pop my head off, and you just can't do it unless I stand there and let you, as we witnessed.

Enough already!
IP Logged

Phos Kai Dzoe
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #104 on: 03/29/03 at 18:42:05 »
Quote Quote

I can't kill an Adept?  "..."  I'll be on Vander or Demise.  Page me, if it'll close this d**n post.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #105 on: 03/30/03 at 05:22:36 »
Quote Quote

Aye, If It Will End It, Then Let It Happen.!
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
»Gêt RïÇh Ør Ðïê Tryïñg«....
Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

It's a shame sugah.... it really is, but your next

View Profile Email

« Reply #106 on: 03/30/03 at 14:33:57 »
Quote Quote

on 03/26/03 at 00:45:39, AeonxZeck-P1C wrote:
*coughs* I Assure I Am Not Stupid, My I.Q. Is 143 And My Grade Point Average Is Way Above Normal, So Id Stop With The Remarks That You Make, Thinking That It Makes YOU Look Smart..That Get's Annoying And I Know Alot Of People Who Do It And After Growing Up Around It, I Can Spot That Type Of People With Out Even Talking To Them. Plus, That Post About Me Not Wanting To Think Alot Was A Joke To Me And My Friends, So If You Are So Stupid As To Beleive That, You Shouldnt Even Respond To This Post. *Looks Up To Amy's Post On The Last Part..* And Thus My Point Is Proven That They ALL Kiss HIS #@&.

Oh okay, it will make me look stupid. But another key question for you. If your grade average is way above average along with your I.Q then why post every single word with a capital? Wouldn't that just prove you suck at grammer and ohh.... english in general?
IP Logged

I don't care who you are... I'll kill you anyways.
Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

It's a shame sugah.... it really is, but your next

View Profile Email

« Reply #107 on: 03/30/03 at 14:45:52 »
Quote Quote

Another thing Aeon weren't you the one who posted that you weren't going to reply in this thread anymore then you continued to keep responding... hmm makes me wonder if you really pay attention to anything coming out of that mouth of yours.
IP Logged

I don't care who you are... I'll kill you anyways.
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #108 on: 03/30/03 at 23:20:39 »
Quote Quote

Ermm The Reason I Put A Capitol At Every Word, Is Because It Is A Habit, And Yes It Does Make You Look More Stupid. I Have Been Role Playing Since Before This Game Was Thought Of And If You Have Ever Role Played, Making Capitol's In Every Word Makes It More Able To Be Seen.

I Only Post When It Seems I Must Post, I Shouldnt Even Be Posting Right Now, This Thread Should have Long Been Over With...So No One Post Again...Got It?
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Valentine

Welcome to  the  human race.

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #109 on: 03/30/03 at 23:58:08 »
Quote Quote

Interesting. I have never heard of capitalizing the first letter in every word, and I dare say I've been RPing longer than you, Alec.

As I stated in my precious post, we heard plenty of "You can't be anti-PK and PK PKers" back in the early days of DH, therefore we refer to our practice as anti-indiscriminate PKing.

It is hardly a topic for argument or debate.

Practice what you preach, Alec, and stop responding in your idiotic fashion.

Role-playing, my ***.
IP Logged

"Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you." Ender's Game
Some of us are more human than others.
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #110 on: 03/31/03 at 02:30:05 »
Quote Quote

I AM NOT @(^#$ ALEC!!! Before You All Can EVEN TALK About Me Capitalizing My Letters, You Need To Go Back To Grade School And Learn How To Read.

Ive Been RPing For About 9 Years And 7 Online So If You've Rp'ed Longer Then Me, You Must Be Talkin Of That D&D Board Game Crap, Sorry I Play AD&D.

Valentine=3rd Grade Reading Level.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #111 on: 03/31/03 at 03:00:42 »
Quote Quote

Fool, D&D Is the original... AD&D was only made because D&D was made...

IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #112 on: 03/31/03 at 03:05:41 »
Quote Quote

Dude, Im Not Retarded, I Know Which One Came First, Was Only Stating That I Play AD&D And Not D&D As In The Board Game, Since Valentine Is Probably Over 50 And Plays This Game Was Also Stating Valentine Must Have Played The Board Game. So Snap It.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #113 on: 03/31/03 at 04:40:05 »
Quote Quote

You know what this thread reminds me of? And I'm not trying to be rude or anything

But this thread reminds me of that magical bunny with the drums on TV that just keeps on going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going, and going-
« Last Edit: 03/31/03 at 12:14:49 by Creed » IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
Valentine

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #114 on: 03/31/03 at 17:54:16 »
Quote Quote

on 03/31/03 at 02:30:05, AeonxZeck-P1C wrote:
I AM NOT @(^#$ ALEC!!! Before You All Can EVEN TALK About Me Capitalizing My Letters, You Need To Go Back To Grade School And Learn How To Read.

Valentine=3rd Grade Reading Level.

You knew I was talking about you, so apparently it doesn't matter what I call you. Be thankful it isn't something more demeaning...

I'll give you 10 gold pieces if you just SHUT UP.  

Smiley
IP Logged

"Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you." Ender's Game
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #115 on: 03/31/03 at 17:56:08 »
Quote Quote

Cyric, you can't say your members aren't different from the others on this post.  Look at their consistant nonsense.  Once again, DH has been proved wrong.
IP Logged

l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #116 on: 03/31/03 at 18:00:05 »
Quote Quote

Valentine, it does matter to me. You cant read and yet you think that you have room to talk to me about how i type?
If i was in the same room as you right now i would #(@#*& slap you and set you straight.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Lyandor

Email

« Reply #117 on: 03/31/03 at 18:52:31 »
Quote Quote

Well, it seems it does effect you, as you've stopped using capitals at the start of every word Smiley Anyway, it doesn't matter whos name they use, as Val said, you knew who she was talking to.
IP Logged
Valentine

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #118 on: 03/31/03 at 19:06:53 »
Quote Quote

on 03/31/03 at 18:00:05, AeonxZeck-P1C wrote:
If i was in the same room as you right now i would #(@#*& slap you and set you straight.

Somehow I seriously doubt that.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Necros

Email

« Reply #119 on: 03/31/03 at 20:14:07 »
Quote Quote

As sad as this may seem to some of you, Draco Honoris i will be fighting by yourside IF you need my help, which i very much doubt, has the war even kicked off yet? As i am trying to join Draco Honoris, i will fight for them.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.