Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - War with Draco Un-Honoris »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 13:55:44

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: War with Draco Un-Honoris  (Read 4389 times)
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

Re: War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Reply #80 on: 03/26/03 at 23:17:10 »
Quote Quote

As Alec Already Said, This Thread Is Over. I Will Not Even Acknowledge Or Reply To Any Post On This Thread. My Point Was Proven, That's All I Wanted.

*Mocks Amy Once More In A Shrill Voice* Good Day To You

~ShadowAssassin-A6C (Master Trainer For The Assassins Of Enoch)
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
»Gêt RïÇh Ør Ðïê Tryïñg«....
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #81 on: 03/26/03 at 23:44:52 »
Quote Quote

Well, I know none of you want to post anymore on this thread.. But I am really curious, that's all..
IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #82 on: 03/27/03 at 00:19:29 »
Quote Quote

That's It, This Is The LAST ONE That I Am Doing...If You Are Curious, Page Us IN GAME Or Memo Us.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Valentine

Welcome to  the  human race.

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #83 on: 03/27/03 at 03:08:59 »
Quote Quote

...some people just don't know when to stop...

Bean, while your opinion may be unbiased, it is also unfounded. You are basing your opinion on forum topics, which are hardly unbiased themselves.

If you take everything stated on the forum as fact, then all staff is corrupt, berserkers are weak, and troublesome little brothers are the main reason people get banned.

I'm simply pointing out the flaws in your "unbiased" opinion.
IP Logged

"Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you." Ender's Game
Some of us are more human than others.
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #84 on: 03/27/03 at 03:58:27 »
Quote Quote

True, But it probably hits the mark a little closer than anyone elses opinion.  

I'm sure your all nice people, and I really have nothing against you. But I do believe there is something going on inside DH that is less than honorable, Not sure which player it is, But an 'honorable Anti-pk clan' should have a much better rep than you guys seem to gather.

Although im sure when i meet you all ingame, I will most likely stick with my opinion unless what I see proves me wrong.

Smiley
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Valentine

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #85 on: 03/27/03 at 15:31:47 »
Quote Quote

on 03/27/03 at 03:58:27, Bean wrote:
But an 'honorable Anti-pk clan' should have a much better rep than you guys seem to gather.

DH. IS. NOT. NOR. HAS. IT. EVER. BEEN. ANTI. PK.

Sure, our enemies hate us--how else would you expect enemies to react?
IP Logged

"Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you." Ender's Game
Oblivion

Psychedelic

View Profile

« Reply #86 on: 03/27/03 at 15:54:10 »
Quote Quote

DH is against evil, and 90% of NM is evil, so of course everyone hates DH.

Aeon and Alec, don't give in, you've started it, and keep forth with your war against DH.

As for me, I'm currently undecided on my motivations..
So far, DH doesn't mess with my alts, I wont mess with theirs.
Some of my alts aren't in TR and couple are.

If your clan has this honor you speak of, then my alts wont get attack by yours unless I attack first regardless if the ones you attack are in TR.

And no I havn't pked any DH, when I had my High level alts, all the DH members stayed hidden in SDGs..(swamp wasn't really open yet). And there wasn't that many members.

IP Logged

And so in the sky shines the electric eye supernatural king takes earth under his wing Heaven's golden chorus sings, Hells angels flap their wings Evil Souls fall to Hell ever trapped in burning cells
Bean
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #87 on: 03/27/03 at 23:18:49 »
Quote Quote

Against evil... So what the hell does that mean besides anti-pk

Do you like pking? If no then your anti pk
Do you kill people who pk because they are evil? If yes you are indeed anti-pk
Do you often find yourselves fighting against pkers because you dont like thier set of morals? Well then your anti-pk

what the hell is the differense between against evil and anti-pk...

IP Logged

Valentine

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #88 on: 03/27/03 at 23:28:44 »
Quote Quote

My apologies, Bean. You do understand what the clan is about.

My comments were in reference to the common (and not necessarily inaccurate) belief that "anti-PK" means you are against any PKing. Far too often people say "How can you be anti-PK when you PK PKers" (say that 5 times fast)  hence we constantly have to clarify we are anti-indiscriminate-PKing, rather than anti-any-form-of-PKing.

It's just an annoying subject of semantics that others have used to try to undermine the purpose of DH.

Again, my apologies for misunderstanding you. Smiley
IP Logged

l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #89 on: 03/28/03 at 00:06:17 »
Quote Quote

Clan house size: 32 squares. Chairman: Draco_Honoris.
Description: The Clan's main purpose it to gather and make available information about Nightmist (monsters, equipment, areas, etc.). However, as a Good clan, we shall also combat the forces of Evil (all members will do everything in their power to deter indiscriminate player killing/player killers). -- Each of these ends will be pursued at all times, with determination, persistence and constant vigilance.

You Say You Are A Anti-PK Clan Right There...Explain This...If You Claim To Not Be A "Anti"-PK Clan, Then Delete This From Your Clan Description(or whatever the frick it is)
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #90 on: 03/28/03 at 00:27:08 »
Quote Quote

on 03/27/03 at 00:19:29, AeonxZeck-P1C wrote:
That's It, This Is The LAST ONE That I Am Doing...If You Are Curious, Page Us IN GAME Or Memo Us.

Not trying to be a smart alec or anything, but why is this still going on? We're not provoking you to post really... Listen, we are a Anti-Pking in a way.. But we and mark my words "we do not pk the innocence" we pk pkers mostly. Infact, only pkers. But we don't hunt for pkers, camp in one spot and sluaghter a pker.. We attack unlease attacked first.. And that is the truth..
IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #91 on: 03/28/03 at 00:36:06 »
Quote Quote

ONCE MORE!!, I AM NOT ALEC!!!, I AM #*(^$%#* AEON!!!

And If You Only Kill PKer's, Why Did You Kill ALEC!!'s LOW Level Crits, Which Started This Whole &*%# Thing?! And Do Not Tell Me It Was A Mistake, If You All Are As Good As You Say You Are, You Could Have Looked Him Over, Its Not Like They Would Kill You Before You Could Finish Reading It, THEY HAD TORCHES!! If You Are Afraid Of Abunch Of LvL 12 Alts Armed With TORCHES, I Pity The Clan You Are In.

Now Stop Wasting My Time With You're Idiotic Remarks And Confusing Me With Another.

And Another Thing...You Say You Attack Only If Attacked First....BY A TORCHHuh!Huh! Now Come On..
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Bean
Canada 

View Profile

« Reply #92 on: 03/28/03 at 00:36:56 »
Quote Quote

Aye then I also apologize for my Arrogant attitude!

Glad we Got around that without too much argument  Grin
IP Logged

AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #93 on: 03/28/03 at 00:39:25 »
Quote Quote

If you mainly PK PKer's, that makes you Anti-PK.  Whole point of the post.  As you have noticed, this has been only on the forum, I've never crossed paths with -any- of you.

Edit:  Haven't seen any of you, since the incident.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #94 on: 03/28/03 at 00:45:16 »
Quote Quote

lol I didn't call you Alec for one Aeon, I said "Not trying to be a 'smart alec' or anything." lol But it's cool..

Anyways, I know your prolly getting sick of me already, but the fact is that I did not know that this happen.. I mean, I have'nt played Nightmist in a LONG TIME. And I prolly wont til Easter or something. (taking a break from the game.)

But anyways, I myself didn't kill Alecs.. And prolly the whole clan didn't kill Alec.. Your only upset with a certain amount of ppl in the clan and not all..

I have a question for you Aeon, did they all come after Alec's alts? I mean the whole clan too. Or not?...

My point is that th whole clan is prolly not against you guys, your just upset with a certain amount of ppl.. But hey, I might be wrong.. And let me show you a example of "reasoning" if I may.. Did you see the posts that Valantine and Bean made? Did they start a argument?? HmmmHuh Didn't look like it to me!

My point is, try not to yell and shout over this man.. I mean, no offense or anything, not trying to be rude.. I'm just trying to fix this the best I can.. I mean, since I can't logg in ingame, minus well do some clan work on the forum. Wink
IP Logged

l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #95 on: 03/28/03 at 00:48:42 »
Quote Quote

...Do You Understand That If One Person In Your Clan Kills Somone, Doesnt Matter Who It Is, If They Know Rules Of War, The Entire Clan Is Responsible For Letting It Happen...Not Just The One Who Did It.

Take An Example Of IRL, The Twin Towers...Terrorists..Did We Stop Because They Were All Dead Who Commited The Crime?, No We Went After The Entire Thing.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Phobos
Canada 

-PuppetS-

Fate+and+Horror
View Profile

« Reply #96 on: 03/28/03 at 00:51:10 »
Quote Quote

Aeon you have no idea what you're talking about do you?
If one clan member kills somebody, then it is his/her responsibility to defend themselves unless they are outnumbered. It's not the clans fault if somebody kills another player. It's part of the game, and if you can't live with it then don't play.
IP Logged

Phobos, Pentium, Jello, Mission, Damage, Alchemist
Threat, Puppet, Disturbance, Victim, Lysdexic, Haunted
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #97 on: 03/28/03 at 00:55:18 »
Quote Quote

I think your not getting my point Aeon... What I mean is that if you have a problem with someone in a certain clan b/c he/she did this, or even a certain amount of people. Then why go against the whole clan and take it out on them when you can fix the problem by talking to them, and ONLY them? What if there are players in the certain clan that wants to fix this? <cough Me cough!!>

Besides, I know they would'nt just pk anyone for no good reason at all. I truly know they would'nt!  

IP Logged

l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #98 on: 03/28/03 at 00:57:01 »
Quote Quote

*cough* *cough* And I Dont Think You Know What This Is About, So Dismiss Yourself From This Thread, Thanks.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #99 on: 03/28/03 at 01:00:13 »
Quote Quote

Creed, Why Take The Time To Talk?, You All Act Like Smart @$$'s On This Thread, Id Hate To Meet You In The Game For Fear Of Me Not Being Able To Hold Back, The Only Reason I Am Holding Back On Here Is Because Staff Reads It, Otherwise, I Would Have Unleashed It All.

If Alec Would Want To Meet You, Thats Alright, He Can. But As Far As Im Concerned, You Can Kiss My White American &#%.

And Thats All I Have To Say.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.