Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - War with Draco Un-Honoris »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 16:30:22

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  ...  7 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: War with Draco Un-Honoris  (Read 4391 times)
Amy
USA 

With each choice comes consequences

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

Re: War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Reply #40 on: 03/18/03 at 07:07:33 »
Quote Quote

I will fully admit that I have redirected my course... no shame in that at all. Smiley.. and umm Zephie.. your mortal alts have run.. many times.. from us.. <especially Rikku>.. was actually a smart move for ya at the times that you have done it. Although i can say that I don't log off at least.  Intelligence does include choosing to step around danger only to come toward it from another angle.. Am not here to get into an argument over tactics though.. you do your thing, I do mine.  You attack my clan, we retaliate.. not a big deal.. we dont whine about it.. nor do we brag about it or post about it when we do win. <shrugs> But to each their own.

Good day to ya..  

Long Live Draco Honoris!
Proudly
~Amy of Draco
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 03/18/03 at 07:30:52 »
Quote Quote

uhm.. I think you have me confused with someone else, I don't own the character Rikku, and never have.........wth?lol

Gad, I don't there's anything wrong with running I was merely pointing out how she contradicted herself by saying she would NOT run, or does NOT run from anyone. If you're outnumbered, hell why not run?

Long live The Resistance!
Proudly,
~Kalypso of The Resistance
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #42 on: 03/18/03 at 07:53:08 »
Quote Quote

Zephie, I apologize for mistaking you with whoever plays that crit. Word of mouth is at times incorrect.  Not that that is the only one I was speaking of. Let me elaborate.. mayhap I shall not "run" was the incorrect term.  I will not, nor will my companions, stop doing what we believe in or stop trying to protect what we believe in by turning away and ignoring the actions around us.  Hope that clarifies my statement a bit better.  

Long Live Draco Honoris!
~Amy
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
Oblivion

Psychedelic

View Profile

« Reply #43 on: 03/19/03 at 00:19:31 »
Quote Quote

All i see is a bunch of nonsense..
Amy, you and your whole clan, is just one big joke..
You and your clan has as much honor, as Ruthless pkers do.
And no respect at all for your clan.

You and your whole clan, seems to have the perspective that Good will perish all evil.  How are you going to accomplish such things, when 90% of NM play it evil to a certain extent.

Even clannies of yours probabaly do evil things, right under your eyes.  Take, the killing of a low level alt of a major pker in the resistance..  
Now, in your mind, you say thats ok, because its the kid alt, of an evil pker..

But however, thats counted as a pk, regardless if its from an evil pker, or just a newb controling the alt.  Its counted exactly as the samething..
Other words, killing a newb or a low lv alt of a pker, is the same, theres no difference.

I truely doubt that little alt is going to kill your massive level 25+ alt.  Secondly, if its there in the first place, its getting items, or being leveled(not doing anything harmfull)..

-------------------------------------------------------
To the point of running, if you know, you can't win, why try and fight and die? Just leave. But however, you might have a chance to win, go for it..

IP Logged

And so in the sky shines the electric eye supernatural king takes earth under his wing Heaven's golden chorus sings, Hells angels flap their wings Evil Souls fall to Hell ever trapped in burning cells
Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

It's a shame sugah.... it really is, but your next

View Profile Email

« Reply #44 on: 03/19/03 at 02:37:07 »
Quote Quote

I just have one question directed towards Alecx - if your so into the whole Role Playing in character and make such a big stink about it, why not RP here in your own forum.... *ponders the thought*  

oh well just wondering... was wondering if anyone else wondered...
IP Logged

I don't care who you are... I'll kill you anyways.
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #45 on: 03/20/03 at 01:47:09 »
Quote Quote

Why Take The Time To RP In Here?...Its Practically Useless To Do..

AeonxZeck-P1C aka. ShadowAssassin-A6C
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
»Gêt RïÇh Ør Ðïê Tryïñg«....
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #46 on: 03/20/03 at 02:55:35 »
Quote Quote

I was explaining that FÆR Elite would be a Role Playing Clan (For Founders and Leaders if they so choose.)  Members will have no participation (Unless on Posts).  And, I haven't role played, yet, because I haven't had the time, to be quite frank.  If I were to role play, my time would be very limited, and I'm not going to sit there and posts crappy In Character situations.

I will begins posts shortly, but not untill my -actual- priorities are set on it's course.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

« Reply #47 on: 03/20/03 at 14:40:35 »
Quote Quote

i have read and remained my normal quiet self in these matters....untill now. you say we have no honor, you say we are weak, you say, you say, and you say.....but you know us not.  
 we know who and what we are. your opinions do not change that fact. and the way some of you like to throw your opinions around just to disrespect others....only dishonors yourselves.

*having said his peace, Drizzt quietly slips back to the shadows from whence he came
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #48 on: 03/20/03 at 17:00:43 »
Quote Quote

I've been rude, myself.  And I will stick by, with what I said.  This happened so long ago, and I still don't understand why DH is replying to it.  I reply, because they reply.  I'm rude, because they don't want to believe.  Like I said, if I had the logs, that would be all I would post, instead of this nonsense.  No one replies to this, I won't.  Period.  You don't wanna hear what I have to say?  Well, it's the exact same my way.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
the Kiheitai

We're headstrong to take on anyone

weaselking123   weaselking123
View Profile Email

« Reply #49 on: 03/21/03 at 05:05:47 »
Quote Quote

So, now that you know that your stance is completely pointless, you wish to walk away and save face? You insult the honor for which Draco Honoris stands.
IP Logged

the Kiheitai: proud members of DRACO HONORIS...Represent
drizzt_dourden

fear the pointy stick!!!

View Profile

« Reply #50 on: 03/21/03 at 14:22:44 »
Quote Quote

on 03/20/03 at 16:39:16, AlecxZeck-P1C wrote:
 The hell are -you- talking about?  I just posted the reason I didn't role play, and lalala.  The heck do you get that, Driz?  Ha.  My opinions?  My -OPINIONS-!?  RoFL...  Facts, son, get out there and open your eyes.  'Cause ya bumped yer head.  I wish I'd have taken logs, so half of you people wouldn't have *$(# to say.  Maybe I should have pointed out the one's, instead of using your clan as a whole, but I remember something about unity, or whatever.  This subject was dropped, until Aeon posted to your member's comments, about role playing, and I replied.  How does that make you type out your last post?  Oh well, I'm out.  Have a nice day, Smiley

my post was not directed at you personally.... however, i did say "you", i can see how that would make you assume that i aimed it directly at you alec, as it was "you" that made the tread, so i will disregard you statement. what i should have said was "all of you who....".
 i finally felt i must post on this matter, as it is getting old hearing the same things being said every day. this nonsense must end! but people persist on saying untruths about us and saying that we are without honor....all that i can say is we know who we are, we know our values better than anyone else, and we will do as we see fit to maintain our honor and dignity. no one else can tell us what we are....our honor rests in our own views of ourselves. honor is something you feel, not something which can be dictated. as long as you can view yourself with respect, knowing you have done everything in your power to uphold your own values, you have honor. no matter what others may seem to think.
IP Logged

you must cut down the mightiest tree in the *dense*forest wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith.....a herring!
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #51 on: 03/21/03 at 16:23:44 »
Quote Quote

Deleted, then?
IP Logged

Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

View Profile Email

« Reply #52 on: 03/22/03 at 11:45:06 »
Quote Quote

*shakes head at Alecx* tisk tisk
IP Logged

l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #53 on: 03/23/03 at 06:10:57 »
Quote Quote

Thats Alec, And What You Mean By tisk tisk?!
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

View Profile Email

« Reply #54 on: 03/25/03 at 02:04:28 »
Quote Quote

Need I explain everything to those who are too feeble minded to understand?
IP Logged

Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #55 on: 03/25/03 at 03:15:45 »
Quote Quote

I didnt read most of this post, But I still have to say something.

Why is it that everytime someone new has something bad to say about draco honoris, Crushers name comes up every time? I would think with him causing so much trouble SOMEONE would set him straight...  

Just speculating though...  Undecided
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #56 on: 03/25/03 at 04:07:35 »
Quote Quote

Yes You Do, When I Try To Think Hard, My Eye Begins To Twitch, And I Dont Like It. So Yes Explain...*Stands There In Psionic Armor Waiting For Her Smart @$$ Reply Which Will Most Likley Come.*
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Amy
USA 

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #57 on: 03/25/03 at 04:21:29 »
Quote Quote

Bean, you are obviously speculating. Crusher is one of the most noble and honorable men there are in these parts.  You may wish to know more of situations before responding with negative comments.

Good day to you

Long Live Draco Honoris!
~Amy
IP Logged

Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #58 on: 03/25/03 at 04:33:38 »
Quote Quote

I've read of ALL the incidents... Crushers name comes up as the trouble maker 83% of the time...  

I wouldnt have posted it if i hadn't seen proof to tell me this...

And every time crusher never really DENIES that he has done anything, Just that it was taken out of context.

So really amy, I have read most of the 'problems' DH has had with other clans... And well honestly I only brought it Up because his name comes up lots, and I was wondering if any of you in DH had maybe realized his name comes up a lot too.
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
l]D[][]\/[]l]D
USA 

-[]D[][]\/[][]D -

View Profile WWW

« Reply #59 on: 03/25/03 at 04:53:22 »
Quote Quote

I Think They Might See It Come Up Quite Abit, They Just Kiss His #%@ And Let Him Get Away With It Because He Is There Best Member.
IP Logged

Caffeine in Game!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  ...  7 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.