Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Gloria Reef »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 04:05:25

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Gloria Reef
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Gloria Reef  (Read 1990 times)
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

Re: Gloria Reef
« Reply #40 on: 09/27/03 at 18:18:49 »
Quote Quote

i'm just listening to my friends.... but i think its going to be crappy now.... Sad
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klonděke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 09/27/03 at 19:36:44 »
Quote Quote

on 09/27/03 at 03:02:50, Spekkio wrote:

The life is Way too much because the sword is so strong! Duh!

Err.. do you know what nightshade elixer does?  Roll Eyes

yeah, i was one of the first people to utilize them on a regualr basis  Wink. i would go out and kill people such as tadpole, Disjunction, and momba using them. the crystals would be a lot more powerful though, giving you extra dex meaning you wouldnt get hit as much and would hit more...with nightshades you can still get killed and drop them all
IP Logged
Rappy_Ninja

View Profile

« Reply #42 on: 09/27/03 at 20:24:39 »
Quote Quote

on 09/26/03 at 01:16:28, sayadin wrote:
ok guys... check it out... Toar-Ga's healing powers go... it will be bye bye... cease to be... however his hp stays the same... if its 10 times as powerful as the time knight then thats good... because i hate to see repeats of a weapon throughout nightmist. there are too many halberds, and no one wants to buy them for 120k no more... so the broad sword of the sharks could be the most rarest item on nightmist.....ty stotic!

I highly doubt it would be rarest and myself I still think a Cobalt would be Better : /

oh and yes it could get in hands of a cleric there is this thing called "Alts"  and I doubt a Pally would want to use that Sword since Dex and armor is more importent to them then base and it would WAY overpower clerics I would lower base : /  but other then that it sounds fair  Cheesy
IP Logged
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #43 on: 09/27/03 at 21:02:59 »
Quote Quote

it would have 5 more base then cobalt, now thats insain...
IP Logged
Rappy_Ninja

View Profile

« Reply #44 on: 09/27/03 at 21:22:57 »
Quote Quote

Cobalt Has Leech
IP Logged
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #45 on: 09/27/03 at 22:18:14 »
Quote Quote

i doesnt have leech, it has vamp Smiley and i wasnt saying it would be better then cobalt...
IP Logged
Darkon
USA 

To be weak is an invitation to be killed...

majindonald   ZypherSpelbinder
View Profile

« Reply #46 on: 09/28/03 at 04:59:36 »
Quote Quote

Better than Cobalt, yes.  In my case, it would be much easyer to get that sword anyways....
IP Logged

Darkness is the only way, chivalry is another word for lust and desire, heroism is nothing more than demanding attention, and holy is only to control...
Spekkio
USA 

I didn't come here to fight... I came here to win!

Spekkio69   N/A
View Profile Email

« Reply #47 on: 09/28/03 at 12:29:30 »
Quote Quote

Ok... The sword is fine cept for it being able to be used by clerics.  The negatives and the positives balance.

The Sugar stuff would be fine!! (It's just like casting a spell on yourself...) They wouldn't and shouldn't stack though.  So, if you tried to use one before the other was finished up, it could say "You are already under stat increasing effects."
IP Logged

God put me on Earth to accomplish many things. Right now, I'm so far behind that I will never die.
Darkon
USA 

To be weak is an invitation to be killed...

majindonald   ZypherSpelbinder
View Profile

« Reply #48 on: 09/28/03 at 15:42:33 »
Quote Quote

That's my thoughts on the sugar crystals exactly.
IP Logged

Darkness is the only way, chivalry is another word for lust and desire, heroism is nothing more than demanding attention, and holy is only to control...
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

« Reply #49 on: 09/29/03 at 07:23:19 »
Quote Quote

my thoughts as well and thank you guys for pitching in ideas for the sword... i will cancelled the paladins and clerics use of the sword.. the sugar popping would be pretty cool and like spekkio said if you try to use another one before it runs out it will say "you are already under the stat increase spell". but i don't need anymore help on the sword.. i need more help on the other stuff as well. for instance i don't want the map be just for fighters/beserkers.. i want it to be for almost every class to come and enjoy and get weapons for other classes. I made a new dagger for the thieves the Shark Skin Dagger, but what would be a great weapon for the clerics, druids, and paladins... and maybe monks Grin that is if they accept my old idea .....

http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=Suggestions 2;action=display;num=1057994087

plz go and check it out... if you find errors at all too, notify that to me as well!
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klonděke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.