Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Gloria Reef »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 10:45:40

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Gloria Reef
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Gloria Reef  (Read 1994 times)
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

Re: Gloria Reef
« Reply #20 on: 09/25/03 at 19:34:39 »
Quote Quote

Sslix had... 10 million or a billion hp... something like that.

Anyhow, the razor claws it dropped had about....4 in circulation before the dreaded week of free lvl 30's
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: 09/25/03 at 23:01:29 »
Quote Quote

Lets just say that this boss is like 10 times stronger than the Time Knight.  Well HP-wise.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #22 on: 09/25/03 at 23:14:37 »
Quote Quote

on 09/25/03 at 19:34:39, Bean wrote:
Anyhow, the razor claws it dropped had about....4 in circulation before the dreaded week of free lvl 30's

There was a few more than that, I was one of the people who had a pair. * Deval poses and flexes

Razor Claws not only hit rather hard, but they are a cool weapon too.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

« Reply #23 on: 09/26/03 at 01:16:28 »
Quote Quote

ok guys... check it out... Toar-Ga's healing powers go... it will be bye bye... cease to be... however his hp stays the same... if its 10 times as powerful as the time knight then thats good... because i hate to see repeats of a weapon throughout nightmist. there are too many halberds, and no one wants to buy them for 120k no more... so the broad sword of the sharks could be the most rarest item on nightmist.....ty stotic!
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klonděke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #24 on: 09/26/03 at 02:39:31 »
Quote Quote

... yeh, right...
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 09/26/03 at 05:01:44 »
Quote Quote

blade of time use to be rare, i see it on almost every arch fighter i see, well not that may, but a lot, but this isnt the way to solve repeatetiveness, it only puts something more powerful into the game to be dominated...in a year or 2 these wood be floating like candy
IP Logged
sayadin
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #26 on: 09/26/03 at 23:01:36 »
Quote Quote

but i am going to make the map alot harder than it seem would be. its have 5 floors and on almost everyfloor is covered with danger... so you pretty much need alot of mana crystals/healing potions and alot of crits to be helping... I'm not going to make it easy.... if i make a probality.. i would say 2 out of 15 would survive.
IP Logged

Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
Darkon
USA 

To be weak is an invitation to be killed...

majindonald   ZypherSpelbinder
View Profile

« Reply #27 on: 09/27/03 at 01:00:02 »
Quote Quote

What if you just made each floor change everyday or so, with a program of course.  That way it could never be mapped.  Even more limiting the number of people that can even make it to the final boss.
IP Logged

Darkness is the only way, chivalry is another word for lust and desire, heroism is nothing more than demanding attention, and holy is only to control...
Spekkio
USA 

I didn't come here to fight... I came here to win!

Spekkio69   N/A
View Profile Email

« Reply #28 on: 09/27/03 at 03:02:50 »
Quote Quote

on 09/25/03 at 15:38:39, Ice_Cold wrote:
thats a lot of posts, led me to believe people actually were commenting on it, you should delete your posts and modify your first.....life is way too much for the bosses, that would be more then everything else in the game. also a weapon with 32 base seems kinda far fetched, along with the crysals, too easy to get, people would be popping them in triplex aand such, we'd have sugar popping fulls running around. and heal isnt set, it heals a percentage of its life, i do believe

The life is Way too much because the sword is so strong! Duh!

Err.. do you know what nightshade elixer does?  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

God put me on Earth to accomplish many things. Right now, I'm so far behind that I will never die.
Darkon
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #29 on: 09/27/03 at 03:09:13 »
Quote Quote

And i really hope you took the sword away from the clerics, last thing we need is to make them good at attacking and healing.  And i'm not sure on the nightshade, never wasted my time on such things.
IP Logged

Darkness is the only way, chivalry is another word for lust and desire, heroism is nothing more than demanding attention, and holy is only to control...
Spekkio
USA 

Spekkio69   N/A
View Profile Email

« Reply #30 on: 09/27/03 at 03:14:16 »
Quote Quote

I think this idea is great.  I think the HP on the boss is perfect at 99 million (the time knight has something like 10 million)

The sugar is cool... if it increases hit chance not dex (that is a little much)

And yea... clerics with that sword is a little... uh... um... no.
IP Logged

God put me on Earth to accomplish many things. Right now, I'm so far behind that I will never die.
sayadin
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #31 on: 09/27/03 at 07:10:03 »
Quote Quote

on 09/27/03 at 03:09:13, Tetsusaiga wrote:
And i really hope you took the sword away from the clerics, last thing we need is to make them good at attacking and healing.  And i'm not sure on the nightshade, never wasted my time on such things.

then what the heck is a paladinHuh mmmm Roll Eyes ... paladins can be strong, fast, and heal themselves... i know how it feels... to be fighting one that can increases his attributes while you are attacking it... i think it would be great on clerics since they hit so low... i cast enhanced and righteous fury and i still can't hit over 60 pt.s of damage even with the best weapon for his lvl...
IP Logged

Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
Darkon
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: 09/27/03 at 07:45:32 »
Quote Quote

Paladins do not even match a Clerics healing abilities when they reach lv 18.  And Clerics can enhance entire parties with a single click, and heal them with a single click as well(i think that is what circle healing or something like that does).  To make a Cleric attack effectivly would completly take away a Paladins distictivness of healing and attacking.  A Paladins attack isen't that great anyways, nor is his healing.  That is why Paladins rely on Spells like Holy Speed and Aid to keep them alive in battle.  As for Clerics, they would probably force Paladins into never being used again if this item were to get into circulation.  A Cleric having access to this weapon, in my opinon is out of the question(even though i can't stop you).  Clerics should be stuck into staying in parties to do what they are best at, healing and enhancing.  If Clerics were to be able to defend themselves against other classes, they would have been givin much stronger spells.
IP Logged

sayadin
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #33 on: 09/27/03 at 07:59:49 »
Quote Quote

mmmmmm???? lets see... according to the creatures, bosses, and the map.. i would say the chance of a cleric having that sword in his hands would be the day i win the lottery? I like your idea of programmable floors and i will support JLH if he does create it. I mean I will pay him in full cash of $100 - $500 to make a area that does that. I don't want a map to where everyone knows the way there.. i want the place to change/switch around... also if people are present in the kingdom at the time they're switchin the crits will be squished by the walls closing in... you guys may think this is way too much.. but i don't think.. long time ago getting the halberd was very hard but now we are stronger and have more people playing we became more powerful than ever... thanks to JLH and his crew of staff. You know them and should respect them. Well anyway I want a area where people could go and have fun but not get thier hands on that sword and use if for pking... but the person that does get it... Congratulations!
IP Logged

Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
Darkon
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: 09/27/03 at 08:02:44 »
Quote Quote

Suck up O.o.  And either way, even if this sword may NEVER be gotten, you should always consider the possibility.  The cleric being able to use the sword is something i will never agree too.  But we can still move on with the discussion and save that for later.
IP Logged

sayadin
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #35 on: 09/27/03 at 08:08:43 »
Quote Quote

yeah thats true... or you just don't want to be killed by a cleric  Grin. but either way lets just drop it... and get on to more important things!
IP Logged

Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
sayadin
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #36 on: 09/27/03 at 08:52:28 »
Quote Quote

also on the Sword of the Sharks. it is two-handed and is a shield.... making it two handed will make it +10 to armor, but sinced its big like a tower shielf it slows the speed of the person and making them vulnerable to attacks so instead of -dex i think it should take 2 stamina to swing... and -20 for the vulnerability... so here it is in clear info

armor: -10
stamina: 2

and i'm thinking about the classes... i'm just tired of seeing weapons just for fighters, and zerkers.... i will do some checking... tired right now!
IP Logged

Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
Darkon
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: 09/27/03 at 09:22:53 »
Quote Quote

2 stam?  Questionable.....and that would make the sword worthless, a round from the BoT would be more than that weapons dammage...
IP Logged

sayadin
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #38 on: 09/27/03 at 09:33:05 »
Quote Quote

if fighters and beserkers have maxed out str and dex and +pluse someone cast spells on them... i would say that they will do more damage than the bot... if it doesn't then i will ask stotic or pandilex... since they are more exp. and besides.. it's still just a thought!
IP Logged

Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
Spekkio
USA 

Spekkio69   N/A
View Profile Email

« Reply #39 on: 09/27/03 at 12:34:52 »
Quote Quote

on 09/27/03 at 08:52:28, sayadin wrote:
also on the Sword of the Sharks. it is two-handed and is a shield.... making it two handed will make it +10 to armor, but sinced its big like a tower shielf it slows the speed of the person and making them vulnerable to attacks so instead of -dex i think it should take 2 stamina to swing... and -20 for the vulnerability... so here it is in clear info

armor: -10
stamina: 2

and i'm thinking about the classes... i'm just tired of seeing weapons just for fighters, and zerkers.... i will do some checking... tired right now!

Err...  Clarify plz, do you want -10 armor or +10 armor?
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.