Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - The spell that's annoying... »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/04/24 at 14:16:13

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Pacifist Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   The spell that's annoying...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The spell that's annoying...  (Read 2240 times)
Twistid
USA 

Psychopathic Records Owns You!

View Profile

The spell that's annoying...
« on: 07/17/03 at 22:21:09 »
Quote Quote

Ya ive come across a few people with the same problem as me.....

Justice Zone-really stupid spell that makes it where u cant pk people on a square..kinda protecting people from pkers...Makes the game less interesting for me to play anymore....same goes for Lesser pact and greater pact...

then we got that spell Subdue..makes me feel like im hittin people with 220 mil exp...whut about all the exp people actually gained so that dont hit for half....then create a spell which makes u hit for half...kinda Retarted if u ask me...

My 2 cents in

IP Logged

Free Your Mind.....Breathe It In...Second Hand Smoke! GG Owned Thanks Bai..Cry me a River..
Lit

think for yourself question authority

n/a   BlendedBrain
View Profile WWW

Re: The spell that's annoying...
« Reply #1 on: 07/17/03 at 22:27:34 »
Quote Quote

pacifists i thought were for people who didn't like to pk, who just sit on here and chat. That's why i never payed attention to this class, but now people are just saying yea we'll fight and they fetch their pacifist. so now there's no fight, there's just whoever fetches their pacifist first preventing the other from attacking.. does make the game boring.
IP Logged

Best to keep things in the shallow end
Cause I never quite learned how to swim
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #2 on: 07/17/03 at 22:27:34 »
Quote Quote

I quite like it actually, makes the game much more interesting. Also makes me glad Righteous Fury ran out before I hit a pacifist Grin
IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 07/17/03 at 22:32:22 »
Quote Quote

Every idiot who cant play a real class, rolls a pacifists and irritates ppl who can actually play. I've seen some before, and not being able to do anything su­cks.
IP Logged
Twistid
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 07/17/03 at 22:41:18 »
Quote Quote

First thing i can agree with u on Outsider  Grin
IP Logged

Free Your Mind.....Breathe It In...Second Hand Smoke! GG Owned Thanks Bai..Cry me a River..
Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 07/17/03 at 22:50:43 »
Quote Quote

I think you guys just need to stop whining and deal with the fact you have to watch what you attack now...it's fun to cause reverse pking, of course you're going to get pissed, but it's just the opposite, instead of the person you kill getting pissed, you get pissed because you killed yourself. Stop crying and play the game
IP Logged
Misu
Romania 

You could no more evade my fury

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 07/17/03 at 22:54:27 »
Quote Quote

well pacifists REALLY suck if u ask me .... well it makes u be more carefull when u PK so that u wont round urself wich is funny  Shocked  but hell the other spells r SUCKYY !!! WTF is this game coming 2 !?  Huh
ppl hacking in 2 ur acct and now this nutsy class  Angry  

well the only thing i can say is  DUDES dont pay nuts loads of money on the archys or the 27+ pacifists they will sell with about 100k / arch LMAO Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Lit

n/a   BlendedBrain
View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: 07/17/03 at 22:56:41 »
Quote Quote

ashton, if you read the topic (if you can read) it's not about attacking a pacifist it's about the spells they've got to keep you from attacking pkable players.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 07/17/03 at 22:58:04 »
Quote Quote

I think you people just got used to it being easy to kill someone due to hit and run improvements, now that there's something to make it a little more difficult and you have to be more careful you whine. I don't think there's anything funnier than when some idiot tries to kill me and he ends up dying from his own smite. I think it's all in good fun and it you can't live with it then just quit the game.
IP Logged
Lit

n/a   BlendedBrain
View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: 07/17/03 at 23:00:47 »
Quote Quote

rofl i think it's funny people like you agree with a pacifist probably because you suck dong at fighting.. so you resort to pacifists
IP Logged

Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 07/17/03 at 23:01:58 »
Quote Quote

on 07/17/03 at 22:56:41, Lit wrote:
ashton, if you read the topic (if you can read) it's not about attacking a pacifist it's about the spells they've got to keep you from attacking pkable players.  Roll Eyes

obviously I can read or I wouldn't be here... So what if they can make a player non-attackable? it's not like they can do it to their own crits so it's of no benefit to them, if you took those spells away what would you propose they do? run around healing and leveling to arch for no purpose at all? it may not be fun for you because it takes your ability to kill someone away, but it's fun for the pacifist. no matter how different you get your amusement it's still amusement. soon the pacifists will calm down as people will want to level their mains again. just deal with it until then
IP Logged
Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 07/17/03 at 23:02:57 »
Quote Quote

on 07/17/03 at 23:00:47, Lit wrote:
rofl i think it's funny people like you agree with a pacifist probably because you suck dong at fighting.. so you resort to pacifists

Actually, I like them because it pisses people like you off. quite fun if you ask me  Grin
IP Logged
Lit

n/a   BlendedBrain
View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: 07/17/03 at 23:12:54 »
Quote Quote

you think a person of your intelligence pisses me off? that's even funnier, don't you know you can just fetch a pacifist make a square non-pkable and then bring your party to attack? fair fights have now gone out the window, wars with clans, attributes that make this game fun. the other day i was fighting a clan and they came back with more numbers, and said wait let me fetch my pacifist. i mean what's the point in collecting equip, or even training a char if someone can just grab a pacifist and completely paralyze any form of attack?
IP Logged

Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 07/17/03 at 23:15:01 »
Quote Quote

to my knowledge the square is only that way unless the pacifist is there, hence the 1 mana every 5 seconds or whatever.

I'd like to ask you, why do you pk?
IP Logged
Lit

n/a   BlendedBrain
View Profile WWW

« Reply #14 on: 07/17/03 at 23:22:35 »
Quote Quote

why do i pk hmm? what else would i do, it does appear that's what this game was created for. why do i collect stat modifiers, to make a character stronger no? what's the point in making a character stronger if im never gonna fight someone? why do you play this game if not for pking? i have aim for chatting with friends.. and since nightmist has become a big "chat community" not everyone wants to pk.. doesn't mean the game wasn't created for that purpose, clan enemy clan ally i mean common. that's why pacifist seems to be the answer for people like you, but in the process im saying it shouldn't hinder people who play for pure pking enjoyment.
IP Logged

Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 07/17/03 at 23:25:45 »
Quote Quote

no that was too much of an answer jeezus, all I was looking for was amusement, unless of course it's your life, and these spells for a pacifist... why do you think they use them? the answer...amusement. so what's the difference? you're getting pissy because someone elses fun is ruining your's. seems very selfish to me, find something else to do, pk somewhere else besides southgate, doesn't seem to be many pacifists around bt now does there? no, there's nothing for them there. migrate, adapt, and for god sakes shut up
IP Logged
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 07/17/03 at 23:26:29 »
Quote Quote

Lol i dont think you people understand that you can only log on the pacifist and thats it. you cant log on alts at all while ur playing ur pacifist.

ALSO the justice zone spell *Yeah with all like... 3 pacifists that can use it yet* You have to stay on the square for it to continue working. So NO they couldnt just go get thier alts afterwards, because the square would become pkable HENCE making your arguement totally useless.

IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Lit

n/a   BlendedBrain
View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: 07/17/03 at 23:32:06 »
Quote Quote

so what is the explanation for this, the other day i was using grasping vines and a pacifist was cought and casted and other people came and were caught in the square i couldn't attack them but they were attacking me?

Modify: reguardless clans will use a ginny pig to log on pacifists, 'hence' now it's just a war of who logs on a pacifist first.
IP Logged

Twistid
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 07/17/03 at 23:35:04 »
Quote Quote

Hey ashton how about i shut your mouth again like i have too many times ingame AGAIN..huh lil man i dare ya / MT to meet me anywhere so i can own u's again  Grin
IP Logged

Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 07/17/03 at 23:41:23 »
Quote Quote

/t lit I don't know about vines, that seems like a bug to me

/t trust you're a moron, what does that have to do with what we're talking about, stop avoiding the conversation by saying you will kill me in game, right now I couldn't care less about that

Edit: Trust = Dank?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.