Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - The spell that's annoying... »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/04/24 at 11:35:59

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Pacifist Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   The spell that's annoying...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The spell that's annoying...  (Read 2239 times)
Twistid
USA 

Psychopathic Records Owns You!

View Profile

Re: The spell that's annoying...
« Reply #20 on: 07/17/03 at 23:41:57 »
Quote Quote

btw /nod Lit  Grin
IP Logged

Free Your Mind.....Breathe It In...Second Hand Smoke! GG Owned Thanks Bai..Cry me a River..
Twistid
USA 

Psychopathic Records Owns You!

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 07/17/03 at 23:42:54 »
Quote Quote

No im not dank u moron
IP Logged

Free Your Mind.....Breathe It In...Second Hand Smoke! GG Owned Thanks Bai..Cry me a River..
Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 07/17/03 at 23:44:45 »
Quote Quote

who then? because I don't recall being killed by a crit named trust

Edit: who cares...it's getting off topic deal with pacifists end of story
IP Logged
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #23 on: 07/18/03 at 15:42:15 »
Quote Quote

I agree, quit whining because it makes pking slightly harder. So far its only two people that are against them spells, I don't think there going to change them just because two retards who are obsessed with pking complain.

Btw Trust, I think Ashton thought you were Dank because you have the same spinning weed thing as him.
IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 07/18/03 at 16:57:17 »
Quote Quote

I never pk, never really killed anyone unless they attacked one of my crits and i still think it sucks.  

Ppl will find ways too pk with a pacifist and some other crits, they will go to places kill ppl, then the pacifist walks in after the pkers finished theire rounds and makes it a non-pk area, And they can do that anywhere they want.

p.s dont say u cant log on a pacifist and other crits as well, im talking about friends playing together.
IP Logged
Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 07/18/03 at 17:17:04 »
Quote Quote

yeah Mephistroth

Outsider, I doubt anyone would do that because it's such a pain in the ass, and if you think about it the attacking party usually only gets off a round or two before the other people react and attack back, so if they waited until all their crits were done attacking there's still a chance for them to die, and if they don't they probably won't kill anything
IP Logged
WiccanTrails

Email

« Reply #26 on: 07/18/03 at 22:53:12 »
Quote Quote

I find this all interesting.  People laugh when they get paged because they pk'ed someone.  They say they PK because there's nothing better to do or they find it fun.  Well, in this case the pacifists are fun.  They do challenge those that pk out of boredom.  Now I have several crits in this game.  Some that have been PK'ed many times and some that has down right owned some people.  I find it entertaining how now the pk'ers are whining because they aren't getting their way.  I think the pacifist class evens the scale.

Yes the spells are fun.  And of course, yes those who rely on PK'ing for entertainment will whine.  It's to be expected.  Afterall, why wouldn't they whine after getting a taste of their own dish?
IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #27 on: 07/19/03 at 08:41:17 »
Quote Quote

on 07/18/03 at 22:53:12, WiccanTrails wrote:
I find it entertaining how now the pk'ers are whining because they aren't getting their way.

on 07/18/03 at 16:57:17, Outsider wrote:
I never pk, never really killed anyone unless they attacked one of my crits and i still think it sucks.  

Shut up plz
IP Logged
Decay

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 07/19/03 at 17:51:12 »
Quote Quote

For all the ppl on here crying i don't see a decent in the pacifist in game /giggle  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Sausage

Email

« Reply #29 on: 07/19/03 at 21:16:45 »
Quote Quote

Try /who Resurgam.
IP Logged
Lit

think for yourself question authority

n/a   BlendedBrain
View Profile WWW

« Reply #30 on: 07/20/03 at 00:44:32 »
Quote Quote

/t Mephistroth, WiccanTrails,  Quince: if you care to get spanked ingame just give me your alt names and i'll be happy to oblige, just meet me at southern gatehouse  Cool

Modify: that's if your crits are a high enough lvl to hit  Wink
IP Logged

Best to keep things in the shallow end
Cause I never quite learned how to swim
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #31 on: 07/20/03 at 01:04:34 »
Quote Quote

Hmm..maybe people dont like it because they know that now Devout will hopefully be able to sit at any boss w/o dealing with people attacking their crits cause Archie said he'd cast it for us?  Begining to see that maybe people will not be able to simply take a boss over by running in a big power group and killing people...will depend on some luck of getting the killing blow.  If people weren't so caught up in PKing all the time they'd have a lot more fun in the game, i mean..dueling and pking is fun, much, but it is also fun to just kind of go wander around every once in a while and stuff...why not try lvling one and playing around on it before you are so upset about it?

(and no this post isnt suppose to be saying devout will be getting all of the bosses, not saying other clans actually had that as any reason, i was just saying..now we can go to a boss w/o having to be wiped out or attacked or having hit and runs preformed on us...i thought TR would love this...they can go to CG w/o people hitting and logging, same with any other clan that has had this problem...)
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
WiccanTrails

Email

« Reply #32 on: 07/20/03 at 01:39:24 »
Quote Quote

I agree Gaddy.  Before anyone complains they should level a pacifist.  Those who come back with "Who's your alts and I'll show you ..." Are being stupid and immature over a class they apparently know nothing about other than the fact it interfers with some sort of PK'ing fun.

I look at the source of those that's complaining and figure if they'd take the time to give the class a chance, their view would be different.  So all you can do is let them whine like the babies they're acting and move on.
IP Logged
the Kiheitai

We're headstrong to take on anyone

weaselking123   weaselking123
View Profile Email

« Reply #33 on: 07/21/03 at 03:17:48 »
Quote Quote

If I remember correctly, lesser and greater pact also prevent you from attacking monsters correct? So I can no longer train my cleric in the barracks or any other crit anywhere a pacifist sits since i have to wait for the spell to wear off only to have it recast... I think that ability is rediculous. Pacifists have to much of an advantage. They own undead and prevent anyone else from getting any shots in...but hey, I am only a simple player and our opinions are exactly that...
IP Logged

the Kiheitai: proud members of DRACO HONORIS...Represent
Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: 07/21/03 at 03:24:19 »
Quote Quote

I think preventing attacks against monsters is bs, against people I can understand, greater pact should be changed or removed
IP Logged
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #35 on: 07/21/03 at 09:31:54 »
Quote Quote

on 07/20/03 at 00:44:32, Lit wrote:
/t Mephistroth, WiccanTrails,  Quince: if you care to get spanked ingame just give me your alt names and i'll be happy to oblige, just meet me at southern gatehouse  Cool

Modify: that's if your crits are a high enough lvl to hit  Wink

Noah, can I join to..?! I wanna be spanked.. wait until I get Justice Zone though.. lol..  Tongue
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #36 on: 07/21/03 at 15:28:23 »
Quote Quote

And another thing, i thought pacifists couldnt group,

Arilac, Pandilex just went North.

Tongue

Edit: was in baracks while he was lvling.
IP Logged
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: 07/21/03 at 20:55:37 »
Quote Quote

*gasp*

Pandilex! you big meanie!
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Sausage

Email

« Reply #38 on: 07/21/03 at 20:57:59 »
Quote Quote

I am a witness to Pandilex's severe abuse of power as well!!  Angry
IP Logged
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #39 on: 07/21/03 at 22:01:31 »
Quote Quote

lmao, I've seen him quite often aswell.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.