Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Quest »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 03:35:59

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Comments
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Quest
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Quest  (Read 2162 times)
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

Re: Quest
« Reply #40 on: 08/23/03 at 21:40:04 »

Outsider, once again you prove that you were raised in a barn.

"Mommy Maha" is not kissing up to anyone. Actually, and you can ask Pandilex, if I disagree with something, I will say so. I had times when I pissed him off as well, but not with insults, as you tend to do, but with research and valid arguments.

What I would love to see are people who can state their opinion without being all out rude, and you can't seem to accomplish that. There is nothing wrong with disliking certain things in the game, but you should learn to voice your critizism in a more polite manner, even if it is for the plain selfish reason of knowing that otherwise you will get ignored (not undeserved).
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 08/23/03 at 22:38:10 »

on 08/23/03 at 21:40:04, Lady_Maha wrote:
What I would love to see are people who can state their opinion without being all out rude, and you can't seem to accomplish that.

Shut the **** up, ugly cow, kinda grew tired of the bullnuts u have about my way of writing. Hows that for being rude, stupid pregnant dog. If u knew who i was when i first started u would see my posts were writen in proper english, but after 500 posts u'll get kinda tired of translating it all. And like u said  
'ignore' me. Cuz i couldnt give a ****.

on 08/23/03 at 21:40:04, Lady_Maha wrote:
Outsider, once again you prove that you were raised in a barn.

I wasn't, u must be talking about my son.
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #42 on: 08/23/03 at 22:59:38 »

It's not your way of writing, you ignorant pre-school reject, although that is bothersome enough, it's the fact that you seem to have the most extensive vocabulary of cencored words that I have ever seen, and can't seem to compose a proper English sentense without the use of at least 3 of them.

If you had bothered to get your pea-sized brain into gear and check, my first post was directed towards ALL the rude whiners, and I didn't post again until AFTER you decided to attempt to insult me.

However, if the shoe fits, so be it. And since this seems to be an insult competition, I will feel free to tell you what I really think of you:

Nightmist wouldn't be the same without you. The average IQ on this game would rise by 100% if you left. We would also miss the extensive repertoire in unfortunately censored words that seems to be your only way of expressing yourself. While the rest of Nightmist is using brains to come up with ideas to better the game, the only thing you use is your mouth, which produces the same substance that my intestines create out of the unvaluable remainings of a good meal.
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #43 on: 08/23/03 at 23:00:10 »

Yeah, I agree totally with you. Her 'I'm better than you' attitude is pissing me off, especially when she isn't.
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #44 on: 08/23/03 at 23:02:33 »

Do I sense jealousy?
IP Logged

Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #45 on: 08/23/03 at 23:06:36 »

on 08/23/03 at 22:59:38, Lady_Maha wrote:
The average IQ on this game would rise by 100% if you left. While the rest of Nightmist is using brains to come up with ideas to better the game, the only thing you use is your mouth, which produces the same substance that my intestines create out of a good meal.

First off, i was waiting for this one, my IQ is 143 i doubt many ppl can top it, i did a test on school, cuz my principel (sp) thought i was gifted. Not that i am but it was close and if u dont believe me i got the test somewhere, i could show u if i could be bothered enough.

And if u search threw suggestions u see a lot of good ideas came from me, not all been added but a few nonetheless.

IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #46 on: 08/23/03 at 23:12:46 »

168 nuff said.

Edit: Wait, not enough yet... MENSA member... nuff said now...
IP Logged

Alucard

I Am Adrian Farenheights Tepes

View Profile

« Reply #47 on: 08/24/03 at 00:45:02 »

Maha Stop arguing with Outsider he is just pushing you to get pissed off and act immature like himself, which i dont believe a Numbskull like Outsider has as High of a Iq then he says he does. Mainly thats his Iq of Rediculious rude and Disrespectful Manner he had posted, but Maha you aint like him dont let him bring you to his lvl of immature and disrespectfulness towards others, i Suggest Outsider go back to school and stop Skipping he might learn something, but on the other hand he might die from the pressure of Knowledge that would enter his brain.
IP Logged

Death Comes Upon Those Stubborn Enough To Face It,But Eternal Life Only Comes To Those Who Are Willing To Accept It.
Chrysalis

Email

« Reply #48 on: 08/24/03 at 00:48:20 »

My god, jealousy up the wazoo! lol, Sheesh Maha I never knew you had so many people that wished nothing more to have accomplished as much as you.
Personally, I think you guys need to learn to respect your elders, and their intelligence. Not all of you fools who spend their entire 'lives' braving to train a picture are immature 12 year olds. Grow up.
IP Logged
Oracle
Nightmist Game Staff
United_Kingdom 

Tweeeeeeeeee

msn+=+Oracle_nightmist@msn.com   FnkBunny
View Profile Email

« Reply #49 on: 08/24/03 at 03:08:19 »

I think it's quite obvious no "quest" ideas are going to come from this thread, be glad some of this direct insulting is not being punished, leave it behind with this thread.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.