Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Broken »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/26/24 at 20:59:31

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Broken
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  21 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Broken  (Read 21456 times)
Tazmanian

steven speilbergs remake of star wars

View Profile

Re: Broken
« Reply #60 on: 05/16/03 at 22:32:05 »
Quote Quote

good job maha
IP Logged

Obe_Trice
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #61 on: 05/17/03 at 21:16:27 »
Quote Quote

Broken ranked 9 with 1114.5 points
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Premo
USA 

its better to burn out then to fade away

Lappa34
View Profile

« Reply #62 on: 05/18/03 at 23:44:25 »
Quote Quote

id say good job, but since u constantly rip my clan which has accomplished almost the same in weeks less.... im not even gonna bother, and btw only 3 people in ourt clan built it, u might have all ur members build urs.... shows the power of just aa few when it takes so many for u.
IP Logged

freebird/premo in game
Chinsu

Seizure Bunnie!!!!!!

VampyreDarla
View Profile WWW

« Reply #63 on: 05/19/03 at 01:07:41 »
Quote Quote

Um bowlpack.. what was the point of your rantings?  All your saying is that your clan member couldn't care less about your clan so 3 ppl have to build it, while all of Broken help to contribute in the effort.

(Btw...Broken roxors!)
IP Logged

Illusion

This isn't reality.
Before you I am not me.
Misconception what you see.
Happiness this cannot be.
Pain, hatred, insanity.

~*~¯|¯èµ F£üff'§ (v)ïñ¡°ñ ~*~
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #64 on: 05/19/03 at 02:55:10 »
Quote Quote

lol 3 people eh? with more people contributing we can spread our money out so we're all basically even, and no one has to donate if they don't want to of course, our donations are more of a team effort, more then a three person thing, and just for a little update since Maha last posted  

The Broken, ranked 9, with score 1209

ahhh the power of cheese holds with us well....
IP Logged

Omniscient
USA 

99547779 99547779     EvilHaxor42
View Profile

« Reply #65 on: 05/19/03 at 08:49:41 »
Quote Quote

on 05/18/03 at 23:44:25, Bowlpack wrote:
id say good job, but since u constantly rip my clan which has accomplished almost the same in weeks less.... im not even gonna bother, and btw only 3 people in ourt clan built it, u might have all ur members build urs.... shows the power of just aa few when it takes so many for u.

Well I must say.... even though Broken is several ranks above you... if you're clan was ahead, I would still rather be a part of a clan where everyone is dedicated and helpful, rather than in one supported by only 3 people.

Long live The Broken!
IP Logged
Lich
Germany 

Death is but the beginning.

View Profile

« Reply #66 on: 05/19/03 at 10:57:03 »
Quote Quote

I was going to Answer with a post that would have torn blowfish limb from limb but you know i read the posts of the others who answered and decided I would rather do this.

Yes we have help from all our members but you know what thats because Broken is a family a family that Broken a thousand times before.  

Shrouded by the darkness that consumes this world, only to be awoken again, lured outside of the darkness by the broken souls of this realm.Together we stand, moving with the shadows, moving forward ever so quickly, toppling down whom-ever stands before us. Lurking in the darkness, striking when need be, the broken stand united now.

Broken a thousand times before, never to be broken again.  

IP Logged

Grave digger when you dig my grave, will you make it shallow so I can feel the rain.
Kallysta

~£äçéd Vêñøm~

Aryana+RoK
View Profile Email

« Reply #67 on: 05/19/03 at 16:19:45 »
Quote Quote

YAY FOR US!!

Dragonsedge-  As the others have stated wuts the purpose of a clan if only 3 ppl are actually actively contributing?  A clan is suppose to be "family"  a family works together to make it work.  But I applaud you in ur 3 ppl building up a clan, that isnt easy.  You see although we flamed you and you flamed us back and so forth and so on....I have MATURITY to give credit where credit is due.   Grin  You have a nice day Dragon  Wink
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #68 on: 05/19/03 at 20:30:32 »
Quote Quote

on 05/18/03 at 23:44:25, Bowlpack wrote:

Clearly shows me which is the better clan, wouldn't you agree?

Clan = a group of people working on accomplishing things together, to work as a team and as such be strong and meet their goals.

If only 3 people in Gecko work for the clan, I wouldn't call that teamwork.
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Kallysta

~£äçéd Vêñøm~

Aryana+RoK
View Profile Email

« Reply #69 on: 05/22/03 at 15:26:42 »
Quote Quote

I would like to take this time to say a few things in honor of a great and noble NAKED zerker!  

**clears her throat** ahem

Kiss**sings**  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LICHY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LICHY.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LICHY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"   Kiss

we love u Lich....happy bday from us all Smiley  now get ur butt out there and keel some LEEZARD for tha barbeque   Tongue
IP Logged
Lich
Germany 

Death is but the beginning.

View Profile

« Reply #70 on: 05/25/03 at 02:21:55 »
Quote Quote

Thank you hun Sorry i havent been on will try to be on a bit more the next few days
IP Logged

Grave digger when you dig my grave, will you make it shallow so I can feel the rain.
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #71 on: 05/25/03 at 17:37:02 »
Quote Quote

Wow, I've been with this clan since around the beginning April, and have seen nothing but good things happen, when I first joined it was ranked around 21, we had a short lived battle with some other clans for our spot back then and began to rise up in rankings and members, after a long period of time, I was honored with foundership, after devoting myself to the clan completely, doing everything I could to help members and make as much money I could to get the next room, we had a 100 sum members back then with 10 rooms, now we have 247 members with 19 rooms, ranked 9 and have kept the ranking for quite some time now...

What I'm trying to say here, is that this is one d**n good clan, with a friendly environment, it's like an extended family, I'd just like to say, woot go Broken! heh I'd say its no longer a clan full of n00bs and has been that way for awhile now, if anyone would like to join make sure to contact one of the founders/leaders, or chairwoman, we're always looking for more good people to join our family, well, have fun y'all.
IP Logged

Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #72 on: 05/30/03 at 17:04:18 »
Quote Quote

Time for the newest update:

The Broken, ranked 7, with score 1485, consists of 282 members and 21 rooms!

Thank you, clannies, for all the dedication and donations!
IP Logged

Predator

Email

« Reply #73 on: 05/30/03 at 17:07:26 »
Quote Quote

keep it going maha!!
IP Logged
Specter

Email

« Reply #74 on: 05/30/03 at 19:11:11 »
Quote Quote

Yeah! Keep going so Rich can remove you from his clan ally list (was cult of the dark shadows), pk your members, then add you back on again and claim it was a mistake!
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #75 on: 05/30/03 at 19:13:41 »
Quote Quote

Deval caught on to that, so Rich can't remove us again.  Grin

Luv ya, Deval!  Kiss
IP Logged

Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #76 on: 06/01/03 at 01:13:54 »
Quote Quote

Wow, you guys have made great improvements from when you first started.. I barely run into any Broken people though. Congrats on your ranking(s)!

Good luck on your clan.. I doubt you'll need it. Just make sure you don't let any fools try and tear apart your clan.. like some of the clans I've been in have. Don't allow these other people/clans to get to ya either.. remember.. it's only a game!  Smiley
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Night Angel
USA 

~My little world revolves around me~

fallen_angel_far_from_grace   gigglessb
View Profile

« Reply #77 on: 06/06/03 at 03:11:28 »
Quote Quote

ok imma say this once and hope Vex dont get angry.   im so jealous. you know why.  due to certin new member of your clan.  ive run by and kissed him a few times on Vampyric_Angel.  anyway Lucky and growl.
IP Logged

~The World Annoys Me, You Don't Need To~
Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #78 on: 06/06/03 at 03:48:05 »
Quote Quote

Muahahaha! I still love ya though, jealous or not!  Kiss
IP Logged

Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #79 on: 06/06/03 at 15:44:46 »
Quote Quote

on 06/06/03 at 03:11:28, Night Angel wrote:
ok imma say this once and hope Vex dont get angry.   im so jealous. you know why.  due to certin new member of your clan.  ive run by and kissed him a few times on Vampyric_Angel.  anyway Lucky and growl.

*Outsider Giggles like a little schoolgirl*  Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  21 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« No topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.