Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Broken »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/25/24 at 01:09:51

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Broken
« No topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  ...  21 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Broken  (Read 21451 times)
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

Broken
« on: 04/13/03 at 03:00:27 »
Quote Quote

We're a relatively new clan still looking for members. Our clan house currently has 8 squares and has all the important things you need (sauna, kitchen, bank, pub, challenge arena).

Potential members have to be willing to help each other out (this is what we do in Broken). We avoid fights amongst clannies, and if any occur, we take them out in the clan house arena.

If you're interested in joining, page or memo Lady_Maha or any of the other founders or leaders of Broken.
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Defiant

Email

Re: Broken
« Reply #1 on: 04/13/03 at 11:34:52 »
Quote Quote

Good Luck Lady_Maha... Smiley
IP Logged
Night Angel
USA 

~My little world revolves around me~

fallen_angel_far_from_grace   gigglessb
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 04/13/03 at 20:30:32 »
Quote Quote

Kissa few words for you dear. love, you dont take em out in the clan arena you take em out in your d*** house Grin. *giggle* *Shawn is kicked out the bedroom* anyway you know where i stand Kiss. and when my clan gets back up well help you in any way we can.  *Kaylabug kicks Lady_Maha's but for kissin Vex* lmfao.  Kiss Kiss Kiss  anyway on the for real for real, Broken is a kick @$$ clan and i would say join they will do anything they can to help you with whatever you need.  
edited cause im a idiot who cant spell Roll Eyes
IP Logged

~The World Annoys Me, You Don't Need To~
Zylia
USA 

sieramaearien   sieraxff7
View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: 04/14/03 at 11:14:26 »
Quote Quote

Lady is a good friend and a great leader. She knows how to get things done and get them done wonderfully. Good luck with your clan hon. Keep up the good work!
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: 04/15/03 at 12:30:03 »
Quote Quote

Thanks for the nice words  Smiley

Broken now has 10 squares and is currently ranked 21. Not bad for a clan full of n00bs, eh?
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Defiant

Email

« Reply #5 on: 04/15/03 at 13:03:18 »
Quote Quote

Not bad, keep it going Grin
IP Logged
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 04/15/03 at 22:25:27 »
Quote Quote

I like seeing a clan mostly composed of "n00bs" succeeding. Good Luck! It's all about the good times and fun.
IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 04/15/03 at 22:29:19 »
Quote Quote

on 04/15/03 at 22:25:27, PureMourning wrote:
I like seeing a clan mostly composed of "n00bs" succeeding. Good Luck! It's all about the good times and fun.

Then check out AW ranked 2....havent seen any high players in there...not even 1 arch
IP Logged
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: 04/15/03 at 22:52:53 »
Quote Quote

I wondered how they got to that spot.  Pretty impressive.  They have one level 30.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 04/15/03 at 22:58:31 »
Quote Quote

Cuz they invite almost anyone ...not saying its a bad thing  Grin
IP Logged
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: 04/16/03 at 00:02:44 »
Quote Quote

I would be delighted to become a member of your clan, when would be the best time for this to be done? Since I have 26 alts to bring in someone would have to have a bit of time on their hands.

Memo Relentless or Zellish in-game or just leave a message here
IP Logged

Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #11 on: 04/16/03 at 08:06:36 »
Quote Quote

I'm usually on from early evening to early morning eastern time (yes, warped sleeping habits...lol). I'll try to catch you ingame.
IP Logged

Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 04/16/03 at 09:52:35 »
Quote Quote

110% kalypso approved  Kiss
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #13 on: 04/18/03 at 21:59:51 »
Quote Quote

To clear up a most hilarious accusation:

Someone in this game stated that TR was ordered to pk all members of Broken on sight, because we supposedly pay off staff, the only explanation why our little n00b clan could rise up in clan ranking so fast.  Roll Eyes

1. Last time I checked, TR members are to pk ALL players not in their clan, not just Broken.

2. If we were paying off staff, wouldn't that mean we pay off Zephie as well, who happens to be Kalypso, chairman of TR on her mortal crit? Then what sense would that make?

3. Our clan is rising due to the dedication and donations of it's members and a lot of hard work. Anyone who claims differently is probably just jealous.

Just thought I'd set things straight here....
IP Logged

Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 04/18/03 at 22:19:42 »
Quote Quote

Rising so fast  Roll Eyes

Let me point u the way back from the dream ur living in ....cuz ur just like every other clan.  Shocked

IP Logged
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #15 on: 04/18/03 at 22:56:05 »
Quote Quote

on 04/18/03 at 22:19:42, Vajin wrote:
Rising so fast  Roll Eyes

Let me point u the way back from the dream ur living in ....cuz ur just like every other clan.  Shocked

just like every other clan eh? I think not, I've been in many clans and this one is nothing like alot of them, I've only been in it a couple of days and I feel very welcomed and it's a nice friendly environment not alot of fighting and practically no lil immature morons trying to ruin it for everyone else. I say this clan is definitely not like every other clan and is rising at a very nice rate.
IP Logged

Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 04/18/03 at 23:59:44 »
Quote Quote

on 04/18/03 at 21:59:51, Lady_Maha wrote:
To clear up a most hilarious accusation:

Someone in this game stated that TR was ordered to pk all members of Broken on sight, because we supposedly pay off staff, the only explanation why our little n00b clan could rise up in clan ranking so fast.  Roll Eyes

1. Last time I checked, TR members are to pk ALL players not in their clan, not just Broken.

2. If we were paying off staff, wouldn't that mean we pay off Zephie as well, who happens to be Kalypso, chairman of TR on her mortal crit? Then what sense would that make?

3. Our clan is rising due to the dedication and donations of it's members and a lot of hard work. Anyone who claims differently is probably just jealous.

Just thought I'd set things straight here....

hahaha. If you're red you're dead. That's just how TR works. Noone has 'ordered' anyone in TR to pk Broken, nor do we go out of our way to kill you.

And if you're paying staff off.. Where's my check womanHuh
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: 04/19/03 at 00:29:30 »
Quote Quote

Paying staff off to buy rooms.  Does anyone else find that ironic?
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Lady_Maha
Germany 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #18 on: 04/19/03 at 01:10:59 »
Quote Quote

My point exactly...lol... but according to someone we seem to have some conspiracy with Jen, paying her large amounts of I dunno what, while her mortal crit is disgusted by that very same deal, so she decided to whack us all off the NM map.

I thought it to be very humerous though....lol

~Lady_Maha goes to fetcH the few millions of ingame gold to pay Zephie, Stotic, JLH, Pandilex and others to insure that TR continues killing her~
IP Logged

Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #19 on: 04/19/03 at 05:08:39 »
Quote Quote

So thats where all my gold has been going, I always thought it went towards rooms and the such lol...
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  ...  21 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« No topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.