Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Kiotae City »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 04:46:22

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Kiotae City
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Kiotae City  (Read 488 times)
Tienno
Great_Britain 

View Profile

Kiotae City
« on: 09/02/03 at 14:35:23 »
Quote Quote

at last i have found the details and descriptions for the 100 square city i devised well over a year ago. the basics of the story are that it was a human town of great stature and well respect around the realm. The evil Lord, whose name has elluded me while im at work, started a mass uprising against the humans causing mass devistation to the city. The city boasted a secret, The Lortay Catacombs, which is where they kept the cloak of shadows, a cloak derrived from the master magicians of the old world and protected by a shroud of magic and empowerment. The city fell to the upraising and the Evil undead lord, who for the purposes of shortening the evil undead lord's name shall call him for now BOB, took over the city. The humans retreated into the catacombs. The humans last stand against BOB was a fierce and powerful battle of mass bloodshed and magical power barrages. The city fell, the Cloak fell into the hands of BOB. The elders of the city fronted by a very powerful magician cast a spell on the cloak which meant that undead couldnt leave the catacombs while wearing the cloak. BOB remains in the Catacombs as no one has been able to retrieve the cloak from the grasps of BOB and his undead minions. The city fell under dust and rubble and recently started to show signs of access into the old town. Travellers and warriors used to tell the story of the battle in the taverns and public courtyards for miles around....... is the tale true? is the cloak down there?

involves 40 derelict shops, 60 surrounding squares and somewhere i have a map of a 700 square maze and areas leading down the path to Kiotae..........

what do you think staff?  memo me on Tienno in game and ill type it all etc and send it to you.

Tienno

xxxxxx
IP Logged

If two cents is all i have, that's all i'll give. If i have more to give, bet your own last dollar ill give it.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.