Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Below the Northern bank... »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 03:35:18

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Below the Northern bank...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Below the Northern bank...  (Read 577 times)
Xien Pk
USA 

<<<Picture made by Xien>>>

View Profile WWW Email

Below the Northern bank...
« on: 08/30/03 at 03:33:14 »
Quote Quote

I think it'd be cool to have a place just for lvl 10 - 25 (Fighters, Rangers, Paladins, and Berzerkers only... aka: what's not able to go above Fox inn.) below the Northern Bank in the town of Nightmist... Just a thought... you ppl can feel free to run with it if you want...  (monsters, bosses, whatever...)
IP Logged

[move]"Gotta get up to get down"
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: Below the Northern bank...
« Reply #1 on: 08/31/03 at 05:18:29 »
Quote Quote

why not lvl 1-20, so it would be same restrict as sdg?
IP Logged
Xien Pk
USA 

<<<Picture made by Xien>>>

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: 08/31/03 at 06:26:44 »
Quote Quote

idk... I was just throwing out a random idea...
IP Logged

[move]"Gotta get up to get down"
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: 08/31/03 at 22:41:39 »
Quote Quote

Saying "There should be an area there" isn't going to get anything accomplished.  Try thinking of "ideas" to put there.
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 09/13/03 at 05:15:52 »
Quote Quote

Sparring grounds

Story:
These grounds where once used by the nightmist guards as a place to hone their skills, But today it stands in ruin. The area smells of old sweat, and blood from many warriors that trained here. The corrupt guard now use this area as their base in nightmist. They cause problems throughout the city by day, and come to train themselves during the night. The warrior, Tran dak Is the leader of the corrupt guard. He wields A magical sword that is said to be able to cut through any metal with ease.

Descriptions:
Entering from bank: As you walk through the trapdoor behind the clerks desk, your find yourself standing in a rank smelling arena that looks as if It was used greatly at one time.

Look around Desc:As you look closer you see that the sand in the arena has been tainted a slightly red color. After sniffing the Air you realise that this is indeed blood. You also see a small latch on the roof of the arena, probably leading to an attic area.

Entering Tran daks sanctuary: As you enter the sanctuary of the corrupt tran dak, you realise that this area has been used recently.  

Look around Desc: Looking around the room, you realise that the area has recently been fled in a hurry. You see beddings tossed aside, and a small bedside table has been overturned. You also see a small nick in one of the walls, The nick would not have drawn your attention had it not been for the fact that it has reavealed a hidden door to you.

Entering Tran daks Battleroom: As you enter the room, the single most important feature you see in the room is the enormous imposing figure of tran dak. He looks to be in a towering rage, as he nimbly dashes towards you.

Look around desc: This room almost exactly parallels the arena in every way, with one small exception. The room is about the same size as the bedchamber you have just exited. There are several different types of blades that have been fastened to the wall, as well as a case filled with the fingers of all tran dak has executed here.

Common desc: As you enter the room you see nothing but a few chairs, and training gear scattered around the room. Some guards are standing at the other end of the room guarding large steel doors.

Look around desc: Looking closer you see that this room has been evacuated in a quick, yet organized fashion, You see many footprints leading to the large steel doors, as you look up you see the heavily muscled guards stalking towards you. It looks like they mean business, perhaps you should rethink your adventure.

Monsters:  
Corrupt guard: Lvl 10-15 difficulty
Guard trainee: lvl 1-5 difficulty
Adept Guard trainee: Lvl 5-10 difficulty
Tran dak: Lvl 20-30 difficulty

I dunno what else to put, so feel free to add on...  

Edit: It probably has some errors in it too, I dont have time atm to put it through a spell check/grammar check.
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.