Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Pacifist only area? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 02:02:52

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Pacifist only area?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pacifist only area?  (Read 2124 times)
Spekkio
USA 

I didn't come here to fight... I came here to win!

Spekkio69   N/A
View Profile Email

Re: Pacifist only area?
« Reply #40 on: 09/27/03 at 03:36:24 »
Quote Quote

on 08/30/03 at 02:48:43, AlecxZeck-P1C wrote:
  I don't like the idea of a Pacifist getting it's own One-a-Day.  Then again, I have the utmost hatred for them, and would rather have them removed from the game.  But, eh--  for those who don't share my feelings, go for it, O.o

http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk/cgi-bin/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=Suggestions 2;action=display;num=1064488774

You may like this then.

Well... I like the idea, but it would defeat my idea about "Death to Pacifist" because they would have a place to run and hide.
IP Logged

God put me on Earth to accomplish many things. Right now, I'm so far behind that I will never die.
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

« Reply #41 on: 09/27/03 at 07:37:01 »
Quote Quote

i like the idea... but why just for the pacifists... why not all of the healers... as in clerics, paladins, druids, and of coarse pacifists. they heal too and are about 25% of a pacifists... they are lawfully good but they don't have to worship their deity.. so just make a area for all healers.... just a thought and maybe somebody already post this. I haven't read all of the forums.. just 1 page ˝ of 2 page and 3 page...
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klonděke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
Spekkio
USA 

Spekkio69   N/A
View Profile Email

« Reply #42 on: 09/28/03 at 12:34:25 »
Quote Quote

on 09/27/03 at 07:37:01, sayadin wrote:
i like the idea... but why just for the pacifists... why not all of the healers... as in clerics, paladins, druids, and of coarse pacifists. they heal too and are about 25% of a pacifists... they are lawfully good but they don't have to worship their deity.. so just make a area for all healers.... just a thought and maybe somebody already post this. I haven't read all of the forums.. just 1 page ˝ of 2 page and 3 page...

Well... the other healers would go there and the same problem now would just continue...  This would get rid of Pacifist in the Barracks and the Museum... thus, giving those places back to the other healers.
IP Logged

God put me on Earth to accomplish many things. Right now, I'm so far behind that I will never die.
sayadin
USA 

Why ask why? Stop being a pansy and just do it!!

stonersayadin420   kamikazekarni
View Profile Email

« Reply #43 on: 09/29/03 at 07:27:10 »
Quote Quote

if you make the area with harder monsters that would take time and mana to kill and gives you good exp then you shouldn't see that many healers there! Tongue
IP Logged

WWJD(for a klonděke bar?)
Def-Con Owl Spray
Kills Owls Dead!
[Adult Swim]
I'm more confused than 3 bricks and a toilet seat!
Comedy is like cheese, Once you cut it, you can't stop laughing!!!
Spekkio
USA 

Spekkio69   N/A
View Profile Email

« Reply #44 on: 10/16/03 at 16:48:08 »
Quote Quote

on 09/29/03 at 07:27:10, sayadin wrote:
if you make the area with harder monsters that would take time and mana to kill and gives you good exp then you shouldn't see that many healers there! Tongue

Including paci's...  Tongue
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.