Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Pacifist only area? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 10:56:00

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Pacifist only area?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Pacifist only area?  (Read 2125 times)
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

Pacifist only area?
« on: 08/30/03 at 02:00:15 »
Quote Quote

I've been seeing alot of posts lately about pacifist stealing kills from clerics and other stuff. So i was thinking maybe a Area for pacifist can be created? Maybe even a Boss for pacifist? Maybe even a couple floors...a floor wit not so strong monsters for lower lvl pacifists to train and then a floor wit stronger monsters for the higher lvl's. Then maybe a basement for a boss? I didnt really Think this out all the way just popped in my head. So feel free to add ideas etc.

Edit: Maybe the boss drop can add +1 char? since that seems to be a needed stat for pacifists.
IP Logged

The game will never be the same no matter how much fame or success they obtain, there will never be another me and no matter what they do there will never be another you.
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

Re: Pacifist only area?
« Reply #1 on: 08/30/03 at 02:28:44 »
Quote Quote

In general, good idea. Seems like Barracks are kinda crowded. "Kinda".
IP Logged
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 08/30/03 at 02:33:00 »
Quote Quote

JLH is expanding the Barracks, hopefully as big, if not bigger than the second floor of the Museum.  Although, a good idea, I don't think it'll be neccissary.  I assume he's already started on the Barracks.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 08/30/03 at 02:34:37 »
Quote Quote

Still tho pacifist cant attack other bosses unless they are Undead. So it would be nice for them to get a boss for themselves.
IP Logged

The game will never be the same no matter how much fame or success they obtain, there will never be another me and no matter what they do there will never be another you.
Oz
USA 

x_bulldogdan_x  
View Profile Email

« Reply #4 on: 08/30/03 at 02:43:52 »
Quote Quote

Yea, The museum is getting pretty boring. Also the gold/kill ratio would have to be at least comparble to Modern Art Sculptures, otherwise all the paci's will just stay gathered in the museum.
IP Logged

Oz untill all my crap is sold...them i'm blowing this popsicle stand.
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 08/30/03 at 02:48:43 »
Quote Quote

I don't like the idea of a Pacifist getting it's own One-a-Day.  Then again, I have the utmost hatred for them, and would rather have them removed from the game.  But, eh--  for those who don't share my feelings, go for it, O.o
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 08/30/03 at 03:34:32 »
Quote Quote

Not so much for the boss but at least an area for just them since they are a Solo class.
IP Logged

Sausage
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 08/30/03 at 04:31:26 »
Quote Quote

I like this idea. Although the boss and the boss drop would be a little hard to do... Keep in mind that since pacifists is a solo-class that the boss shouldn't be too hard. And then if it drops an item that gives +1... I'm all for a boss in the area and a boss drop. But since they are a solo class, it just seems like it would be a little hard to work out. I dunno...
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 08/30/03 at 04:46:45 »
Quote Quote

ya i wasnt to sure about the whole boss drop wit +1 sumtin but a bunch of friends and even a clan can all log on a their pacifists and plan a trip to kill it.
IP Logged

Sausage
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 08/30/03 at 04:50:16 »
Quote Quote

That's true. I dunno I guess. It's all a good idea. But as you all prolly know the boss would have to be pretty hard to get +1 char. I know this whole area was just a suggestion, but would the +1 char item be?
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 08/30/03 at 06:19:12 »
Quote Quote

Well like i said i didnt quite think it all out just popped in my head and the +1 char came to my head because char is a needed stat for pacifists.
IP Logged

Sausage
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 08/30/03 at 06:36:05 »
Quote Quote

Ya. I agree with the area. Now we just need someone who does all this area devepoent stuff to develop it and we'll be all set.  Cheesy
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 08/30/03 at 06:44:08 »
Quote Quote

i think it should be an item JUST for pacifists though
IP Logged
Sausage
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 08/30/03 at 06:47:02 »
Quote Quote

* Sausage nods in agreement with Ice_Cold.
IP Logged

-=-§Äû§ÅGÉ-=-
Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 08/30/03 at 07:05:14 »
Quote Quote

Maybe instead of just making it one single boss make it a small quest? Since they're based on roleplay anyway, make them have to go through a series of events to get the chance at the drop, there aren't many areas where you have to actually do something to get to the boss. I wouldn't mind seeing more of them
IP Logged
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 08/30/03 at 08:27:04 »
Quote Quote

on 08/30/03 at 06:44:08, Ice_Cold wrote:
i think it should be an item JUST for pacifists though

Yep that was my idea hence the +1 char ;p
IP Logged

Turmoil
USA 

ßü§t ¥ä Güñ§

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 08/31/03 at 02:03:07 »
Quote Quote

Personally id rather see paci'z deleted out of tha game (loath isn't even a strong enuff word) but it is a desent idea but i juss dont like them at all
IP Logged

Ï'm Ä Ñätüä£ ßø®ñ Kä...Ï Ü§ë M¥ GøÐ Gïvëñ Tä£ëñt Ëv뮥 Ðä¥...Çømë Øüt ÄñРޣ䥿?¿? Çøñtäçt Türmøï£/RüƒƒRÿÐër ïñ gäme
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 08/31/03 at 05:20:11 »
Quote Quote

on 08/31/03 at 02:03:07, Turmoil wrote:
Personally id rather see paci'z deleted out of tha game (loath isn't even a strong enuff word) but it is a desent idea but i juss dont like them at all

i loath your spelling, i know i spell bad, but...

well tadpole, +1 charisma would be great; maybe you should come up with an area for it?
IP Logged
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 08/31/03 at 19:33:54 »
Quote Quote

I talked wit someone and im gonna see what i can do ;p
IP Logged

AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 09/02/03 at 21:00:19 »
Quote Quote

I vote for the deletion of the Pacifist Class!  I'll PK any pacifist who complains!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.