Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Re: Monsters/Creatures »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/14/24 at 17:12:36

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Nightmist Development
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Zephie, Pandilex)
   Re: Monsters/Creatures
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: Monsters/Creatures  (Read 1355 times)
Silverwizard
Canada 

The Great And Powerful Wizard

View Profile

« Reply #20 on: 03/03/03 at 02:37:44 »
Quote Quote

Lol that is what I do to him everytime I walk in poor guy.
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #21 on: 03/04/03 at 07:37:42 »
Quote Quote

I wanna go and fight the Lag monster, just 1 time, it always seems archy's get the topaz key (not always, but still)
IP Logged
Mammon
USA 

Yup...

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 03/23/03 at 20:12:03 »
Quote Quote

Goblin- The creature is short, only measuring around 2 and a half feet tall, with green-grey mottled skin. Bloches of red appear on its skin, the symptoms of infection and disease. In it's hand it holds a rusty handaxe, perched ready to attack you at any instant.

Demonic Soldier- The demonic soldier stands 6 foot 6 inches tall, with metallic grey skin and coal red eyes. It is wearing tattered studded leather armor and a worn but still effective short sword. Old woulds are still apparent in this warriours flesh appearing to have never healed.

IP Logged
Mech

I am The Mech......Sorta thing...

Mech5462
View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 04/29/03 at 00:09:01 »
Quote Quote

Master Trainer:

"The Master Trainer stands at a total height of 6'5. He is fully clad in leather armor, to absorb those powerfull blows dished out from trainees. In one hand he holds a Short Sword, the other a Small Shield. He grins as you approach him, readying for an onslaught of sorts,"

It will proberbly need a bit of changing here and there, but other than that, thats it. All I can offer is the base line, what you do with it is upto you.
-Mech.
IP Logged

Nahh. It definately wasn't me that starred in the film, "Psycho,"... I'm more insane.
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 05/04/03 at 21:11:09 »
Quote Quote

Bunny description has been added, the Master Trainer attacks with a Dagger of Shadows, so how'd you get short sword?lol
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Mech

I am The Mech......Sorta thing...

Mech5462
View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 05/05/03 at 14:29:58 »
Quote Quote

I don't get out much. Wink
IP Logged

Nahh. It definately wasn't me that starred in the film, "Psycho,"... I'm more insane.
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: 05/27/03 at 01:24:45 »
Quote Quote

Librarian description was added.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.