Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - The End »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/27/24 at 15:03:19

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   The End
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The End  (Read 714 times)
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

The End
« on: 06/25/03 at 06:38:27 »
Quote Quote

STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR ALL DEAD I WIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Last Edit: 06/26/03 at 05:55:02 by Deval » IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

Re: The End
« Reply #1 on: 06/25/03 at 08:16:12 »
Quote Quote

good roleplay deval.
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Kazul
USA 

Don't speak, just let people assume your dumb.

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 06/28/03 at 03:39:48 »
Quote Quote

* Kazul checks himself for holes?!
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 06/29/03 at 05:08:23 »
Quote Quote

It's about time.. someone did the rightful thing.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Sausage

Email

« Reply #4 on: 06/29/03 at 09:42:53 »
Quote Quote

Sausage laughs as he dodges all 3,006 of Devals stabs then grabs his knife and stabs Deval in the heart 12 times.

MWHAHAHAHA.
IP Logged
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 07/03/03 at 06:28:23 »
Quote Quote

Deval, you're probably the smartest person I know of.
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 07/03/03 at 21:10:09 »
Quote Quote

Strange, seeing as when someone else does that and he would get flamed and Deval does it and its funny?

IP Logged
Nocturnal
United_Kingdom 

Elmer Season!

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 07/03/03 at 23:07:41 »
Quote Quote

It's funny because it's Deval!
IP Logged

Daffy, Custard, Firestorm, Abundance and Nocturnal
Nocturnal Inc.
Ste

Email

« Reply #8 on: 07/05/03 at 06:13:50 »
Quote Quote

he has this certain... THING about him which makes it funny.  Its the way he is, its the kinda thing he would be expected to do, as if you did it would be stupid because the kinda person you are is somebody who goes around the forums intending to insult/flame people for what they do, so if you did it Outsider it would give us a reason to slag you off, not that we need a reason, we do it anyway
IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 07/05/03 at 08:00:34 »
Quote Quote

on 07/05/03 at 06:13:50, Ste wrote:
so if you did it Outsider it would give us a reason to slag you off, not that we need a reason, we do it anyway

Who is this 'we' ur talking about, have u suddenly grew a pair of friends have u. Oh well i remember some leaving post of u, ussually it includes the person actually leaving, so how about bein a good ol' boy and get the f*ck out a here.
IP Logged
Harath

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 07/05/03 at 08:59:21 »
Quote Quote

lmao, i second that!
IP Logged
Exor
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: 07/05/03 at 17:32:58 »
Quote Quote

on 07/05/03 at 08:00:34, Outsider wrote:

Who is this 'we' ur talking about, have u suddenly grew a pair of friends have u. Oh well i remember some leaving post of u, ussually it includes the person actually leaving, so how about bein a good ol' boy and get the f*ck out a here.

I agree!
IP Logged

Ste

Email

« Reply #12 on: 07/05/03 at 22:35:18 »
Quote Quote

you're **** ups anyway, the only reason why you're against me is because your upset that i banned you from Feudal, personally i dont want ****ed up retards from this crap game, so you can keep your fat sweaty ass here
IP Logged
Exor
USA 

View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: 07/06/03 at 01:14:54 »
Quote Quote

on 07/05/03 at 22:35:18, Ste wrote:
you're **** ups anyway, the only reason why you're against me is because your upset that i banned you from Feudal, personally i dont want ****ed up retards from this crap game, so you can keep your fat sweaty ass here

actually I knew i would get banned.Im not upset about it at all.I read where you posted saying you want people to take your game seriously and not diss it.Well look at the hypocrit.You come on here and say crap about nightmist.Nightmist beats your game all to hell.
IP Logged

Harath

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 07/06/03 at 10:27:49 »
Quote Quote

on 07/05/03 at 22:35:18, Ste wrote:

lol, who would want to play your game anyway? all your have so far is a bunch of rejects that nobody liked on nightmist as staff, and your friend in real life. the only reason im against you is because your a stupid retard that doesn't deserve to live. how can you think feudal isn't a copy of nightmist/rok? LOOK AT THE d**n SCREENSHOTS! THE CHARACTER CREATION IS IDENTICAL TO ROK, AND THE 'IN GAME SCREENSHOT' IS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO NIGHTMIST! NOT TO MENTION ALL YOUR IDEAS ARE STOLEN OFF DIFFERENT GAMES, AND THEN YOU TRY TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THEM!
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #15 on: 07/06/03 at 16:02:36 »
Quote Quote

out of character: May I remind people that this forum is for roleplay only? Let's all keep bashing each other elsewhere.

back in character:

*gasping as that dagger hits her she quickly casts an aid spell on herself, running from the mighty fury of the man she adores, wondering why he didn't spare her, her feelings hurt more than her body... she crouches into a corner in the clan house and waits for him to give her his apologies, knowing it was his fury that caused him to overlook that she was standing in the way when he stabbed everyone*

Oh Deval, love, why did you do this? Whips and chains for you when you get home!
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
magitoma

"The only stupid question is a question not asked

----------------------
View Profile WWW

« Reply #16 on: 07/07/03 at 00:24:23 »
Quote Quote

Good one deval i can relate to that when i go south of NM
IP Logged

"To Secure Peace Is To Prepare For War"
Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

« Reply #17 on: 07/08/03 at 09:48:31 »
Quote Quote

Actually, Exor, Gwerradon, Outsider and others, you shouldn't have done that, specially using that kind of "vocabulary". And nor should everyone else flame each other like that. But the world doesn't work that way. So please stop it (all of you) because this will only ruin BOTH games.
IP Logged

Anything just ask Smiley.
Harath

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 07/08/03 at 17:23:46 »
Quote Quote

Go away. He deserves more than what he got.
IP Logged
Bill
England 

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 07/09/03 at 03:57:43 »
Quote Quote

Gwerradon here...

I would delete my above post, purely because it was imature and uncalled for.  unfortunately i dont have the access to my account anymore, so i cant erase it.  Again, i apologise for my imature actions, and no longer will you see this side of me
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.