Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Swift Death »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/28/24 at 12:43:21

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   Swift Death
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Swift Death  (Read 603 times)
No Respect

Email

Swift Death
« on: 03/02/03 at 03:19:40 »
Quote Quote

As my party and I walk through the outskirts of town being very careful of the surrounding element of evil, we hear the sound of a great battle in the distance.
So naturally we keep our distance from the area and head back to town.
After careful deliberation we decide that it would be easy to overcome if we can find a mage to make us invisible for a short period so we may continue our exploration of the forest and not be slaughtered in our passing the major battle.
After about thirty minutes of looking we find a mage in a local tavern the only problem was he was pissed off of his arse. (Grog does that to humans luckily he wasn’t an elf or he’d be dead) we headed to the barkeep to try to concoct a potion to help drown the effect of the grog he said we needed triko root, red berries, and hyena blood. The first were easy enough to find The_Devil foraged in the outskirts of the forest and found them right off.
but the hyena blood was horrible to find because the only place we knew of to find the hyena’s was in barrier forest so our paladin and cleric decided to head off on their own and try to defeat them while we waited on the outside at the point in which we could not pass.

After a few minutes our cleric came running out of the area like a bat from a cavern in which had just been disturbed by a loud noise. He said they were ambushed by a party of people they thought were strictly about not killing others. Just when he had finished his explanation of the events a man comes running from within the barrier forest yelling like a madman and waving his long sword around like he was going to attack us. So naturally we hide and hope he doesn’t find us in hopes of surviving I hide in a pile of leaves.
As soon as he gets into vicinity I jump out and assassinate him but fail and only wing him a little in the arm. Luckily our ranger is a better shot and he fired an arrow straight through his eye as he turned to attack me. As we look over the body we find 600 gold pieces and a shield of faith which none of us could use except for our cleric who took it graciously. we took the body and tied it to a tree and resurrected him in hopes of finding out why he attacked us and to hopefully bring him back to life because we don’t like to kill people we don’t know...
IP Logged
Kazul
USA 

Don't speak, just let people assume your dumb.

hellcat13713
View Profile

Re: Swift Death
« Reply #1 on: 05/14/03 at 21:29:54 »
Quote Quote

Huh
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
Blast

Email

« Reply #2 on: 05/15/03 at 19:20:04 »
Quote Quote

huh?
IP Logged
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: 05/20/03 at 16:19:17 »
Quote Quote

....  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Isengard
USA 

~~Hell's Cognitive Therapy~~

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 07/29/03 at 19:47:35 »
Quote Quote

(Grog does that to humans luckily he wasn’t an elf or he’d be dead)  
  Tongue Icewind Dale??
IP Logged

*Click* *Click*:" I*'LL* SEE* YOU * ON * THE * DARK * SIDE * OF * THE * MOON * "
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.