Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - The End »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/27/24 at 15:57:06

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Roleplay Forum
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   The End
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The End  (Read 618 times)
Lastel
USA 

You *turnip*bite!

View Profile Email

The End
« on: 06/14/03 at 03:01:37 »
Quote Quote

Ok, I don’t have a good, clever thread title but that’s fine with me. I have been told I write well and I am going to test my skill here in the midst of one of the most absurd, yet brutally honest area that I know of. So please, be truthful.

The Walk
Prolog

He sat thinking about everything that was going on. About the rumors of war, the supposed massing of forces in the north and east, of the mobilization of his own forces. He though of the tales of dragons and warlocks roaming the country. But mostly he thought of her. She had left him last night, coldly with no words, just one last stare, a stare that meant more than any words ever would. She wasn’t coming back.

What more could go wrong? His one love left him, his people were living day by day in fear or war, his armies morale falling heavily through the fireside tales of old men and their childish listeners.  This was all so wrong.

"Something is wrong!" he yelled, so loud in fact that he startled even himself.

"What’s wrong sir?" Spat a guard who had just charged in at the sound of raised voices. "What’s wrong sir?" He said again.

"Nothing," snapped the general, "nothing, go back to your post."

"Sir," replied the guard as he walked away.

This is it, I must confront my men. I must ready them myself, for war truly is coming General Zack McZao thought to himself.

Just a teaser, something off the top of my head. More later...maybe.
IP Logged

"As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil..."
Ethne

Ethne and Reilly in game.

Juliettetx84
View Profile

Re: The End
« Reply #1 on: 06/17/03 at 05:34:06 »
Quote Quote

I think it is pretty good. I would like to read more. But not a bad start Smiley. And it is better then I could do any day. Good Luck with your writing.
IP Logged

A coldness begins to grow in my heart, everything slowly grows numb. And love is that light at the end of the tunnel, that grows dimmer with every passing day in this misery I now live.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.