Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - 6 Stamina »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/27/24 at 08:33:40

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Fighter Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   6 Stamina
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 6 Stamina  (Read 1885 times)
Phobos
Canada 

-PuppetS-

Fate+and+Horror
View Profile

Re: 6 Stamina
« Reply #20 on: 03/09/03 at 03:51:18 »
Quote Quote

Back to the TOPIC, I believe Berserkers are still owned by fighters. Fighter's have more armor, and berserkers having rage, would lower the berserkers hit rate, and more chance he gets hit. If you have someone come along with a Blade of Time, the berserker will get slaughtered because of lack of armor, and dexterity. They may have more health, but they lose everytime they smite/berserk. In conclusion, Fighters should NOT be cleared from the game, as they are the (probably) most used class.
IP Logged

Phobos, Pentium, Jello, Mission, Damage, Alchemist
Threat, Puppet, Disturbance, Victim, Lysdexic, Haunted
Lyandor

Email

« Reply #21 on: 03/09/03 at 13:39:55 »
Quote Quote

Actually zerkers do very well against fighters, ive seen archie zerkers round anything even without spells.
IP Logged
WiCkEd_PhReAk

Mip Mip!

Dizmembered
View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 03/09/03 at 22:40:49 »
Quote Quote

I thought this was a thread for Fighters, not Zerkers? Maybe I cant read, or maybe you cant read?
IP Logged
Blast

Email

« Reply #23 on: 03/10/03 at 22:25:07 »
Quote Quote

playing a berserk is much easier when then looking at hows fighter and berserk, but when u got cash u maybe can buy some cool pots for berserk, while fighters can buy so much stuff so if u got some real cash (the one i m dreamin about)u can make even a druid rule!
IP Logged
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #24 on: 03/11/03 at 05:16:08 »
Quote Quote

what in the hell did you just say? That paragraph is so jumbled i cant even get past 4 words without getting confused
IP Logged
Zerlix

Are you sure you wanna meet me on a dark night?

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 03/12/03 at 04:46:22 »
Quote Quote

bottom line is, fighters shouldn't be erased.  they are one of the easiest to train AND there are more arch fighters than anything to back this fact so apparently they are popular
IP Logged

«¤¥ðu WøulÐñ† §â¥ †hä† Îƒ ï HåÐ â GuѤ»
Lyandor

Email

« Reply #26 on: 03/12/03 at 15:59:26 »
Quote Quote

I actually thought they were making a joke when they said you might aswell remove fighters. I assumed they just meant that because there so alike, we don't really need them both.
IP Logged
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #27 on: 04/14/03 at 01:00:59 »
Quote Quote

* Deval tip his hat to rampage

Tis true tis true
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Despair
United_Kingdom 

»º ïñ§åtïåßlë º«

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 04/14/03 at 07:10:43 »
Quote Quote

Instead of killing off probarbly the most popular class in the game wouldn't it be an idea to update them first perhaps try to balance them with a couple of abilities . . .
IP Logged
Teh Fluff
Canada 

tEh FlUfF

56709527 56709527   zicdeh_silver_moon   ZicdehSilverMoon
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #29 on: 04/14/03 at 07:22:51 »
Quote Quote

I agree with Despair, I don't wanna see my beautiful fighters die out on me, give'em a chance, actually give them a update instead of pushing them aside, FIGHTERS RULE....

Sword-Chucks are the single greatest advancement in all weaponology!....Ahh ya gotta love Fighter from 8-bit theater

IP Logged

PurpleHaze03

NMPurpleHaze
View Profile

« Reply #30 on: 04/20/03 at 23:20:14 »
Quote Quote

Ok im not going to sit here and praise myself, i Own Noreaga, hes a halfling fighter, from level 28, hes owned every arch zerker, Carnage, Rot, Disturbed, Darkpsycho, Sadist, all of em, ive beaten alot of zerkers, and i also noticed, u want to remove fighters? roflmao ffs get a life, fighters own almost every class. i just beat Alliedassault in a duel. if i am correct i believe he is 18 xx 21 18 18 19. he used hypno but i beat him, it was close but i still think fighters own every class. Or if ur a newb with high level crits, u know that strength doesnt beat people, Stratagy does. I know when im attacking i use a power system.. which includes an arch mage, level 28 thief, 30 fighter and either an arch ranger, or an arch of another class, dont knock on fighter fool, they are the first class i have ever used and in my opinion the best class i have ever used.. I have the crit with the highest halfling hp, and guess what.. its a fighter.. it is barely ever hit. and hits harder then some berserkers (counting rounds up).. i have beat alot of zerkers, but some times its just luck, who has better rounds, if the smite hits etc etc.. if u people want to get rid of fighters ur a bunch of a** holes. Fighters shall remain the best class, due to their Dexterity and because of how hard they hit.

-Ed-
IP Logged

Old PurpleHaze, Salvation, Granthium, Nore, Noreaga and Capone in game.
newb

Throw your life away for justice.

View Profile Email

« Reply #31 on: 04/21/03 at 04:54:31 »
Quote Quote

You mean Halfling Fighters own, right?
IP Logged

heh
PurpleHaze03

NMPurpleHaze
View Profile

« Reply #32 on: 04/21/03 at 09:30:16 »
Quote Quote

No, i have beaten almost every arch zerker with Purplehaze also, so dont think i meant halfling fighters, i mean HELL YEA they own, but Dwarf fighters own them alot lol.. so FIGHTERS RULE..ZERKERS SUCK!
IP Logged

Old PurpleHaze, Salvation, Granthium, Nore, Noreaga and Capone in game.
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #33 on: 04/23/03 at 01:26:23 »
Quote Quote

on 04/20/03 at 23:20:14, BRabbit wrote:
roflmao ffs get a life... Or if ur a newb with high level crits...  I know when im attacking i use a power system.. which includes an arch mage, level 28 thief, 30 fighter and either an arch ranger, or an arch of another class, dont knock on fighter fool, they are the first class i have ever used and in my opinion the best class i have ever used.. I have the crit with the highest halfling hp, and guess what.. its a fighter.. it is barely ever hit. and hits harder then some berserkers (counting rounds up).. i have beat alot of zerkers, but some times its just luck, who has better rounds, if the smite hits etc etc.. if u people want to get rid of fighters ur a bunch of a** holes. Fighters shall remain the best class, due to their Dexterity and because of how hard they hit.

-Ed-

Dear Retard,

How about you read the the post about removing fighters being a joke chinlicker, before you go busting to boost your post count? As for the throng of insults in your post, do you really want to get into a slagging match with me?  

As for you stating in your post that you weren't going to praise yourself, I find it difficult to find another post in all of the forums that displays such a self loving, self righteous and ill witted attitude.  

As for your 'power system', no one really much cares about it, in fact, it doesn't even belong in this thread, just like you don't belong in these forums. People are talking about SINGULAR fighters here, not what you buddy them up with you empty headed tool boy.

Now the CAUSE of the post: I didn't state that fighters couldn't beat Zerkers, the thread, my neanderthal friend, is designed to bring to attention how 'un-unique' the fighter class is now. So the next time you feel like talking yourself up, and concreting the lack of respect that will always entail your name, take a look at previous posts.

Kind Regards
Your Mothers Panties.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Clu

Bring it!

View Profile

« Reply #34 on: 04/23/03 at 16:40:28 »
Quote Quote

Zerkers dont exactly suck, sure they can kill easily... but another fact stands... A good fighter will beat any beserker... I've dealt with expert beserkers. Inertia is one and i easily beat him with a lvl 25 fighter. They can be easily killed for the following reasons

1. They have no Armor. All though their hp makes up for it, all it takes is a archmaster fighter to bring him/her down.
2. Beserkers have low hit rates and are extremely easy to hit. Everytime you'll fight with one, you will find it extremely easy to hit.

Fighters are the most popular and powerful of classes. But no one can hardly bring one down unless their teaming, or using spells. A ranger has its advantages because they have Rapid Fire. One hit from those can bring ANYTHING down. By the time a fighter actually has time to react a ranger has their stam back and ready for another round.

Point is, just because a Beserker will get 6 stamina, doesnt mean it will be the most powerful, Fighters can easily bring any class down. But they can easily be brought down themselves. You just have to know what your doing
IP Logged

The endless pain in your thoughts.

Faint / Holyman ingame!
Belgarion

== The Will and The Word ==

View Profile

« Reply #35 on: 04/23/03 at 21:54:40 »
Quote Quote

Deval wasn't talking about how powerful they are, he was saying how un-original they are and how they have nothing to themselves anymore, which is why they should keep the 6th stam to fighters only.
IP Logged

--=<Charcoal~Porkie~Limp~Scrounge~Gromit~Katch~Bracko~Junkie~Raith>=--
scott4

Email

« Reply #36 on: 05/25/03 at 01:05:05 »
Quote Quote

6 stamina rules on zerkers!!! Tongue
IP Logged
Bobbity

Email

« Reply #37 on: 06/08/03 at 08:48:10 »
Quote Quote

Yeah it rules, but it's too powerful and it stops fighters from having the upperhand against them.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.