Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - well, this is the comments forum »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 05:37:45

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist - Improving the game
   Comments
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   well, this is the comments forum
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: well, this is the comments forum  (Read 2739 times)
Ste

Email

well, this is the comments forum
« on: 07/05/03 at 22:40:33 »
Quote Quote

My comment is that nightmist sucks, its the worst game ever, how can you call this an RPG? its an ADVENTURE GAME, goto www.gamearchives.com and you will see, that nightmist is listed in the ADVENTURE GAMES archive, because somebody clever enough to realise put it there.  This game gives us RPG makers a bad name, and the players suck ass too, so you give roleplayers a bad name... no go away and die
IP Logged
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

Re: well, this is the comments forum
« Reply #1 on: 07/06/03 at 00:39:46 »
Quote Quote

on 07/05/03 at 22:40:33, Ste wrote:
My comment is that nightmist sucks, its the worst game ever, how can you call this an RPG? its an ADVENTURE GAME, goto www.gamearchives.com and you will see, that nightmist is listed in the ADVENTURE GAMES archive, because somebody clever enough to realise put it there.  This game gives us RPG makers a bad name, and the players suck ass too, so you give roleplayers a bad name... no go away and die

Haha you just say this because everyone hates you and thinks your game is a ripoff of this and rok.
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Pile

Email

« Reply #2 on: 07/06/03 at 01:53:46 »
Quote Quote

I would have thought that having your own game and facing similar problems of mindless fools posting any crap that comes to mind, you would have tried not to be an annoying cabbage.  

Really, we don’t want to know. Nobody made you play this game, why don’t you just go away without the tantrum…

IP Logged
Pile

Email

« Reply #3 on: 07/06/03 at 01:55:07 »
Quote Quote

hmm cabbage is good too
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: 07/06/03 at 02:58:14 »
Quote Quote

Gwerradon, this is the third post of yours I stumble over in which you try to bash NM. What's your point? You got your game Feudal in development, you quit playing NM. Why insult all those who wish to play NM still? You don't like the game, fine, but stop acting like a toddler and posting on every board that the game sucks, because it's getting annoying.
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: 07/06/03 at 03:24:04 »
Quote Quote

Well, then why did you make your game a copy of Nightmist?

<Sorry, I couldn't help it>
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Sausage

Email

« Reply #6 on: 07/06/03 at 05:06:09 »
Quote Quote

LMFAO Very good Stotic. Even if you're game isn't a copy of nightmist just leave already.
IP Logged
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 07/06/03 at 06:29:45 »
Quote Quote

I'm confused. He makes this looong leaving post.. that was considerate of people.. and well written.. then he comes along and acts all immature.. complaining about the people and Nightmist. Well, which is it..?! Sheesh.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Sausage

Email

« Reply #8 on: 07/06/03 at 09:40:00 »
Quote Quote

The second one.
IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 07/06/03 at 09:43:33 »
Quote Quote

Why do u talk bad about NM, when ur game isnt even finished. And i would play it at first but after all these comments u made about NM i wont.

K that as far as my decent writing goes.

U stu­pid ret­ard, u told everyone u would quit, and u still hang around on the forums. U Just let everyone see that u urself think that ur game su­cks, cuz if u liked it u would finish it instead of roaming the forums here. Not to mention that ur game has the text of RoK and the client of NM (hurrya u changed some colors). But anyways seeing as u ban everyone who post something on ur forums that u dont like, i suggest JLH does the same. And then its bye bye Gwerradon...
IP Logged
Harath

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 07/06/03 at 10:32:05 »
Quote Quote

noticed how nobody really likes you ste? why don't you join your rejects and go play FO. oh wait.. THE GAME ISN'T EVEN MADE! i suggest you stfu and go make it.. oh wait, YOU CANT EVEN USE VB! how do you plan to make a game in VB if you don't know how to use it? just goes to show how stupid you are.

Note: my comments come from the FO forum, where hes openly admitted that he can't use VB, and he has nobody to program the game. I would get quotes, but hes banned me for saying his games a copy of nightmist.. as the saying goes.. the truth hurts.
IP Logged
Bobbity

Email

« Reply #11 on: 07/06/03 at 10:56:35 »
Quote Quote

If he hasn't programmed the game yet how the hell has he got screenshots?
IP Logged
Harath

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 07/06/03 at 10:57:07 »
Quote Quote

he made them in paint or some other program like that.
IP Logged
Bobbity

Email

« Reply #13 on: 07/06/03 at 10:58:11 »
Quote Quote

Then they're not screenshots lmao..
IP Logged
Harath

View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 07/06/03 at 11:00:41 »
Quote Quote

well, depends. they could be screenshots of the program hes using, which just happens to have those pictures up ;p
IP Logged
Angelus
Afghanistan 

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 07/06/03 at 11:01:23 »
Quote Quote

He will make the game look exactly like that, so its basically a screenshot.
IP Logged
Oracle
Nightmist Game Staff
United_Kingdom 

Tweeeeeeeeee

msn+=+Oracle_nightmist@msn.com   FnkBunny
View Profile Email

« Reply #16 on: 07/06/03 at 14:48:51 »
Quote Quote

If you think that by keep bringing up how bad nightmist is and advertising your game is going to give you more players you are very wrong because everyone else who reads what you put loves nightmist and is more likely to hate you and your game.

Edit: You may be about to say you didn't advertise it on this thread but you have on others and anyone who reads the forum frequently will know that that is what your after doing.
IP Logged
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: 07/06/03 at 15:42:58 »
Quote Quote

You're right, they ARE screenshots. Screenshots of Nightmist modified in a pic editing program.

I'm sorry Gwerradon, you seemed like a cool person, but after seeing all those posts of yours I changed my mind to the other extreme. By telling all Nightmist players they suck @$$ and insulting them you also insulted me, since I am one of them.

Anyway, just wanted to clear up the screenshot mystery here.
IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Sausage

Email

« Reply #18 on: 07/06/03 at 19:52:41 »
Quote Quote

I totally agree Lady_Maha. I actually was looking foward to playing his game. I was going to look past the graphics looking like Nightmist and RoK. The gameplay itself looked good. The shops and the stat deal and all that. But you can forget that now you immature little....  Lips Sealed
IP Logged
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

« Reply #19 on: 07/06/03 at 20:27:23 »
Quote Quote

I think he copied his stat thing from D2 lol
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.