Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/17/24 at 19:56:32

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?  (Read 3488 times)
Paranormal
USA 

View Profile

Re: Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?
« Reply #60 on: 07/20/03 at 01:09:21 »
Quote Quote

I would be Paranormal.... see the difference? Ashton.... Paranormal..... Ashton.... Paranormal.... lmao what a moron
IP Logged

"Life is not measured by the breath you take but by the things that take your breath away."
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #61 on: 07/20/03 at 02:45:09 »
Quote Quote

Whatever lol i guess the name wasnt important enough to remember. You both are the same to me.
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #62 on: 07/20/03 at 02:54:36 »
Quote Quote

just like ryan/joel are the same to me  Wink
IP Logged
Paranormal
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #63 on: 07/20/03 at 03:43:56 »
Quote Quote

Shocked attaboy.... you've made a fool of yourself.. now make a bigger fool of yourself by trying to lessen someone that you don't know... nor will never have the chance to know because of your ignorance.... I've noticed that alot of these people in this game have serious issues that need to be address... It's simple psychology... You try to degrade other people to make yourself somehow feel better... I veiw you as having inferiority complexes... it's terribly sad... seek help.... it's only a phone call away  Kiss
IP Logged

"Life is not measured by the breath you take but by the things that take your breath away."
AnArChY
USA 

DoNt SInG It  JuSt BrINg It

View Profile

« Reply #64 on: 07/20/03 at 05:03:34 »
Quote Quote

o0 dennis do tell do tell lol
IP Logged

AnArChY/Murder/Streetz/Lizard/Speed/Driveby/Freestyle
Sublime
USA 

Dý§fûñçtîøñäl

View Profile

« Reply #65 on: 07/20/03 at 05:21:29 »
Quote Quote

on 07/18/03 at 07:11:44, Argus wrote:
To be quite honest yes u started the clan. But once I put more into the clan you then shared the chairman with me. Time and time after you did nothing for the clan. only time you donated was when you got the lag amulet drop. I put more than u ever did into the clan. And no I did not know robs account password. We shared the account "RobRick" with the chairman alt in it. I didn't take over the clan for gold, or to feel powerful. I did it to make the clan fun. All you ever did was curse people out and put people down. This game is getting to serious especially when people are paging you with life threats (/who infection). If i were ever to sell DA everyone who contributed will get a share of the money back according to what they have donated. It was not YOUR clan, and i did NOT steal anything, Simple.

And why would I rob vaults? The only thing stolen was stair keys and museum keys. Do I go to the museum? NOPE. When all the stuff was stolen I felt bad for clannies and didnt want them being pissed off so I bought them all stair key's and seum keys and gave them back to them. That makes real good sense Rob.

Paul, get ur facts straight, jill took over dsop,and dustin stole FROM ME.

And for all you people that weren't in DA, quit posting cause you dislike me cause I own you in game, post the truth and facts if you know any at all. The only true facts come from the clan members, and the people who were in the clan.

I am not going to sit here and argue with you though. We will talk to Jlh or simon, tell them the facts, then they can decide what to do.

rick who are you to talk about bringing real life threaghts into the game... you do realize that you, rob, jose, rafa, vic, and whoever else wanted to come and beat me and tony up cause of some stupid bs that happened IN-GAME... you have absolutely no room to talk about that
IP Logged

B
u
M
p

Penguin King

View Profile

« Reply #66 on: 07/20/03 at 05:33:05 »
Quote Quote

now will did we not go over this alrdy?!   Tongue
IP Logged

All hail to the Penguin King!!!
Discipline

View Profile

« Reply #67 on: 07/20/03 at 06:45:26 »
Quote Quote

You people have to be really dumb here. Or the fact you simply see and know what is going on… Ðëådlÿ ££îäñçë as we all know is robs clan.

For 1. Rob made the clan. It was even robs clan tag for a bit in illum before DA. Was made..

# 2. Robs crit was chairman till a thief logged on and and changed Chairmanship without rob knowing

# 3. This same lowlife thief then says it was becouse rob made Drama in the can so he took what was part his clan to end the drama.

# 4. No more then a few days later Rest of people are Removed and clan is being sold…

It seems funny to me that he would sell a clan he took over just to end the drama In such shout amount of time.  

we all know the truth here.
The clan was stolen for the simple fact of a free and fast 11 mill.
    Now people look at my posts on the forum under A New Alliance and you take notice to what I said to Rick 4 days to a week before he robed robs clan.

In this post you will see me talk about how this same kid  needs to steal of people to get what he has ingame.  

Funny a week later what is all this.  
well this is my last post on here it seems the truth dont matter anyway!
IP Logged

From nothing we have risen and from nothing we still rise!!!
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #68 on: 07/20/03 at 08:15:53 »
Quote Quote

yup shelly helped memake the tag  Grin but oh well gues all that my bro posted is true lol .. i have a stalker in my shadows lol
IP Logged

Page/Memo Astinus,Payne,Apocalypse in game

http://www.geocities.com/baby10884/Watch.jpg
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #69 on: 07/20/03 at 15:11:57 »
Quote Quote

First of all im not keeping any of the gold. Leave it to paul to run his mouth about something he doesn't know about. And I didnt steal nuts. We shared chairman since day 1. And to be honest, I don't care what any of you think. Paul your just made cause I killed you, and you've been going on ever since. The gold was all going back to the people who donated it. So paul, you dumb uneducated being, you should know what your talking about before you run your mouth you moron.
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

« Reply #70 on: 07/20/03 at 15:14:59 »
Quote Quote

Who wants to bet he ends up with a cobalt?  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #71 on: 07/20/03 at 15:23:46 »
Quote Quote

I'll bet you my account?
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #72 on: 07/20/03 at 15:37:12 »
Quote Quote

Ok, any staff want to watch this bet? If Argus doesn't give back ALL the gold to its rightful owners, Exor gets his account.
IP Logged
Bill
England 

View Profile

« Reply #73 on: 07/20/03 at 15:46:33 »
Quote Quote

on 07/20/03 at 15:11:57, Argus wrote:
First of all im not keeping any of the gold. Leave it to paul to run his mouth about something he doesn't know about. And I didnt steal nuts. We shared chairman since day 1. And to be honest, I don't care what any of you think. Paul your just made cause I killed you, and you've been going on ever since. The gold was all going back to the people who donated it. So paul, you dumb uneducated being, you should know what your talking about before you run your mouth you moron.

Does this mean i get my cash back? Cheesy
IP Logged
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

« Reply #74 on: 07/20/03 at 15:49:05 »
Quote Quote

Dont count on it
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #75 on: 07/20/03 at 16:11:48 »
Quote Quote

But if I do I get Exor's account right? And Bill who are you?
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Mephistroth

Email

« Reply #76 on: 07/20/03 at 16:16:25 »
Quote Quote

Why would you get Exor's account? Otherwise your just being allowed to chose: Exor's account or 11 mill gold. I'd go for the gold, but with your stupidity you'd probably go for his account (not saying its bad lol, just not worth 11 mill)
IP Logged
Bill
England 

View Profile

« Reply #77 on: 07/20/03 at 17:58:30 »
Quote Quote

I'm Caliadne, and i donated a mill.  Smiley
IP Logged
Arkanah

View Profile

« Reply #78 on: 07/20/03 at 19:13:26 »
Quote Quote

on 07/20/03 at 15:11:57, Argus wrote:

So then you have kept track of everyone who donated. So then that's everyone including Rob, right? Then you will be giving Rob back his rightful share then, meaning everything he put into it correct? I mean, you did say ALL. And he did contribute, drama or not, reguardless of why you say you took it over.  Roll Eyes Or, will this be a case of, "You'll get back what I think you deserve". ........
IP Logged
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #79 on: 07/20/03 at 19:44:36 »
Quote Quote

To be honest rick lol dont even bother posting in this thread anymore. These ****s dont know anything. Let thim sit here and talk their nuts. Because thats all that they can do. Theyve proven it time and again. So dont post another post on here dont even look at it. Its over and done with. Im not looking at it again.
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.