Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/17/24 at 04:00:01

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?  (Read 3486 times)
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

Re: Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?
« Reply #40 on: 07/19/03 at 06:55:31 »
Quote Quote

on 07/19/03 at 05:17:27, dc_talk wrote:
almost everything ive heard about all of the staff and creators and whatnot says that they are unfair and that they are cheaters, so this should show everyone that they are. if you dont wanted tog et ripped off dont talk to them do your own thing have absolutley no conatact with them and if you have to, make it short and not friendly, they are a bunch of cheating liars who rip everyone off, but if no one does anything with them then they cant do anything but ban you, so if everyone stays away from them they cant bann everyone can they, oh yeah, they can, but will they is the queston, i dont think anyone should assosiate with them at all, they cant hurt anyone if no one is there for them to hurt. make way on your own

Yeah ok........WTF are you talking about? Huh
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Sausage

Email

« Reply #41 on: 07/19/03 at 06:59:17 »
Quote Quote

I was thinking the same thing. But I thought I might have missed something......
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #42 on: 07/19/03 at 07:00:07 »
Quote Quote

dude, it's an Xtreme Christian thing!  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #43 on: 07/19/03 at 07:14:12 »
Quote Quote

rofl
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Lady_Maha
Germany 

I found my Tao - how about you?

81348228 81348228   tannygurl   Tanja+Hilton
View Profile WWW

« Reply #44 on: 07/19/03 at 08:24:47 »
Quote Quote

What plane did this dc_talk guy fly in on? High-as-a-kite-airlines?

Seriously man, if you want to stay away from staff so badly, there's one sure way: quit playing the game they create! This thread isn't about staff cheating, it's about an internal fight in DA, and the rest of us should just stay out of it, since we don't know what happened.

IP Logged

If you want to become whole, first let yourself become broken. (Lao Tse in the Tao Te Ching)
Limit
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #45 on: 07/19/03 at 09:14:12 »
Quote Quote

Cheesy  Shocked  Roll Eyes  Kiss  Cry
IP Logged

Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #46 on: 07/19/03 at 15:01:20 »
Quote Quote

ok for the first time im goin to stand and speak my mind (VIC) btw..ok first of all rick you accusing rob of stealing is just plain insane..come on now im robs brother he has no reason..i repeat NO REASON to steal anything..second...rick this aint all about the gold or stealin or blah blah ..its all about how much you envy rob you always was in robs shadow.the reason you took HIS clan was becouse you didnt like having to be the 1 takin orders you use to get mad when rob never let you use cobalt or blade of time..every1 knows this..and as for you saying you donated to clan the most makin it rightfully yours thats a whole load of crapp lots of people donated look at me i sold everything i owned and donated like 3 mill in 1 day does that make clan mine..i believe not.lots of people donated..as for you thinkin my family messed up the clan..why is that cuz you dont see rob yelling at them in game..for crying out loud he does it in real life to there faces he cant stop them from being who they are neather can you..these are just all excuses by you to make you look good like if you didnt do nothing wrong ..yea ill admit rob trusted you he saw you ass a friend as some 1 he can count on like he would with jose..i can say he trusted you more than rafa..juts so you can turn and do some low nuts like that..for what rick for a clan you couldnt build on your own ?..what happned to the mercenaries?..you couldnt do it on your own and sold it so you come get a good player on nightmist to actually trust you just so you can have what you could never acomplish in a GAME lmao rick your nothing no 1 likes you in or out game you have to go on NM to talk to girls and most wont even talk to your dumb ass..you say your rican..we are to but youll never see us do anything this low in or out of game it just aint right..this is all i have to say..have fun people can carry on with your daily lives from what i see rob will not be getting his clan back staff wont do nuttin about it..but if (note i said if doesent mean will) we hack him to get it back then we will be banned for it just not fair but anyways im out have fun rick with the clan you didnt create or better yet have fun with a clan that AINT YOURS hope it goes well
IP Logged

Page/Memo Astinus,Payne,Apocalypse in game

http://www.geocities.com/baby10884/Watch.jpg
Paranormal
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #47 on: 07/19/03 at 16:00:13 »
Quote Quote

I have one more thing to say about this subject and I'm over it... I've known Rob for quite some time... He's always been a gentleman and always helping people where and when he can... I can't imagine him even considering stealing from anyone.... Why would he? He's Rich! Furthermore, if he was going to rip anything or anyone off why didn't he simply kick everyone out of the clan and sell everything in all the vaults, then sell the clan? It's simple.... Because he was too trusting and Rick is too much of a compulsive liar and a thief and robbed him of his share of the clan to try to get ahead on an internet game that he simply feels he's not good enough to play without stealing from others.... sad!
IP Logged

"Life is not measured by the breath you take but by the things that take your breath away."
Limit
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #48 on: 07/19/03 at 20:59:22 »
Quote Quote

In all reference to the girl who supposably got wills acount stolen. Thats a load of crap. All it is an excuse to blame someone for a bad thing that happened. That girl never did a thing to help anyone steal an account. Why would anyone want their own stuff stolen. Sorry but this may be a bit off topic but it also has some reference to what has been said. And well i feel this needs to be out of the way and cleared up before anyone else makes another reference to it. She did not tell Dennis the pass, she did not let the account be stolen and not only she but i am sick and tired of hearing people still blame her for things she hasnt done. If you want to make references to things (rob) at least do it to someone who has done something wrong. Thats all im gonna say. If you dont want to be falsely accused then dont do it to other people yourself.
IP Logged

PurpleHaze03

NMPurpleHaze
View Profile

« Reply #49 on: 07/19/03 at 21:21:30 »
Quote Quote

ima say this like jeff did, im not gonna take either's sides, but ya kno, the day it happened and the day after and to this day, all i been told by all robs friends, is that im not a -real- friend or i dont kno what the true meanin of a -real- friend is, but guys, honestly, they all my friends or were my friends but ya dont gotta act like a lil kid and tell ppl that are still in DA all this bs. now rob, u been the one actin so immature bout this, u got everyone thinkin me and rick "stole" DA off u but u kno for d**n sure i didnt have nothing to do wit nething that happened, why u doin that, cuz im not takin ur side on this and leavin DA, that will never happen man, from day 1 i said i was in this clan no matter what till this clan ends for good, im not takin ricks or ur side on this matter, what u guys do bout it, is ur guys problem, not mine juss like it isnt neone else's on this game, this clan was all of our's, not juss yours or ricks, everyone built this clan to what it was and what it still is today, me/ryan/joel/rick/you/vic/raf and jose alll did a equal share to this clan, now what you guys do from this point on bout this clan, thats your prob. im juss gonna say im sick of all this bs that im hearin from ur friends, if u got sumthin to say, u say it to me, not have ppl tell me, cuz thats so immature. im done wit this topic now, so have a nice day  Grin
IP Logged

Old PurpleHaze, Salvation, Granthium, Nore, Noreaga and Capone in game.
Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #50 on: 07/19/03 at 21:38:32 »
Quote Quote

why must you all post with little to no punctuation, and in one big huge paragraph and using abbreviations like u and r? I haven't read one post in this thread that is like that, and most of them have been.
IP Logged
Paranormal
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #51 on: 07/19/03 at 21:43:31 »
Quote Quote

I'm sorry but I don't see how any of you would want to be a part of a clan who has such problems and air them on a public forum... it's fine to be loyal to a clan but when the clan has obviously been stolen from Rob... how can you justify staying? Your chairman is a thief and that says alot about the clan as of now. Undecided
IP Logged

"Life is not measured by the breath you take but by the things that take your breath away."
Penguin King

View Profile

« Reply #52 on: 07/19/03 at 23:23:29 »
Quote Quote

Violate...how i get pw from? please tell me...so I know ..
IP Logged

All hail to the Penguin King!!!
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #53 on: 07/19/03 at 23:23:56 »
Quote Quote

From Shelly   Roll Eyes
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Penguin King

View Profile

« Reply #54 on: 07/19/03 at 23:29:03 »
Quote Quote

plzzz tell me ryan/joel dunno which 1 it is...since i wouldnt know...plz inform me
IP Logged

All hail to the Penguin King!!!
Consanguineous

View Profile

« Reply #55 on: 07/20/03 at 00:32:47 »
Quote Quote

This is so hilarious lol. after rick found out what i posted. he gets on AIM and starts cussing me out, saying. "good job dumbass." -- "lost one friend for someone who won't even talk to you anymore" (refering to rob)--"if i ever see you on paltalk im gonna make your computer an expesnive paper weight" and also told me i should kill myself because no one likes me. lol.  

Well rick, i really don't care. You call yourself a friend. ROFL. thats a good one. Let me ask you this. Who booted me from clan because i got the drop on Malok when i was a lvl 27 thief? who got all pissy cause i wouldn't sell a lvl 30 1off5stat thief for 700k? thats right lol thats you. so rick just stfu dude. your not the "friend" you say you are. your not a friend at all. You tell me "bill is just using you to train his crits"-- then i tell bill this, he asked you bout it. And you denied it. How come? scared of the truth? scared your gonna lose someone who is a friend? your just a class A PRICK, rick. you are your nothing more then a Prick. thats all i got to say Smiley toodaloe Grin

heh well have fun everyone. bye.
IP Logged
Consanguineous

View Profile

« Reply #56 on: 07/20/03 at 00:34:06 »
Quote Quote

oh i forgot something, when i said rick was gonna make my computer an expensive paperweight. Heh. Bring it rick. you know my s/n on paltalk. just come on any time buddy Wink ill be waiting.
IP Logged
BadAngel

ÇørrüÞtïøñ.

View Profile

« Reply #57 on: 07/20/03 at 00:46:55 »
Quote Quote

You know what is funny Dennis?  Is that youre big enough to steal that shyt .. .but not big enough to cop to who you got the password from.  Youre letting me take the blame when you and other people know good and well I refused to give it up.  You guys made me feel like dirt cuz I wouldnt help you get back at Will.  

Something else is funny.  Jen youre 2/0 with your accusations twards me.  *wrong the first time *wrong this time.  

Anyone who Knows me ... knows that I walk my talk.  This backstabbing drama isnt and wont ever be my style.   *end of story*
« Last Edit: 07/20/03 at 03:10:10 by BadAngel » IP Logged

::from her cloud she shops ebay ,.,. looking for the perfect stomach hat::
Limit
USA 

View Profile WWW

« Reply #58 on: 07/20/03 at 00:56:46 »
Quote Quote

First of all Jeff when you got the emerald jose booted you.

Dennis your a homie and all but you and I both know shelly didnt give you the password.  

Paranormal please if were not putting punctuation for god sakes we have enough other things to argue about on this thread.

IP Logged

Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #59 on: 07/20/03 at 01:06:28 »
Quote Quote

.....I'm not paranormal
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.