Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/17/24 at 17:48:58

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  ...  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?  (Read 3487 times)
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?
« on: 07/18/03 at 04:01:49 »
Quote Quote

Well like All nightmist should know already, Rick A.k.A Argus just stole "MY" clan and booted me lol..then he told everyone that i robbed the clan vaults in "MY" clan and when i said that its B.S he was like "JLH told me himself it was u"...guess what guys Rick lied JLH never spoke to him as i was told..not posting to cry.. Just posting cuz i would like back what is mines. Yeah we shared "MY" crit that was Chairman at the time so #1 he cant say it was his clan when if go back a while it was my thief Kazuya that was chairman untill i decided to share with rick.But why should this be a problem when Anarchy used to share wiht someone and when that person Stole his account he got all his crits back and his gold. So i would like to know why cant JLH help me to get "MY" clan back. Rick sasy he donated more than me so its his. More B.S lol they guy has not donated since the first week we made lol me and my bro have put over 4 mill into the clan and Rick has not even hit the 1 mill mark no mater what he says to try to take "MY" clan from me.Wana know why he stole it? u guys will laugh he said char was not needed for healing (witch it is) and we kept telling him it was needed so he got mad liek a little girl and started booting us lol.. Well this is the end of my story i hope JLH would help me like Anarchy was helped.
IP Logged

Page/Memo Astinus,Payne,Apocalypse in game

http://www.geocities.com/baby10884/Watch.jpg
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

Re: Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?
« Reply #1 on: 07/18/03 at 04:17:55 »
Quote Quote

If Anarchy was helped I think you should be too.It is your clan, and everyone knows it.I also think Rick needs to banned  Angry
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Discipline

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 07/18/03 at 04:57:10 »
Quote Quote

This is Sad...
Rob you worked hard to get that clan. And everything you have. And once again someone good got robed and staff don’t help. I would say it is a case of favoritism. (i.e.) Will shared with a girl that girl gave his "P/W" out. Not only were his crits returned but his clan and items... and the person was BAN. ”Perm Ban”
 Now lets look at the individual that took DA or should I say stole.
   Is this not the same kid who stole DSOP off "Epic"?
Is this not the same kid who robed Issys Rayan/Dustin Crits.
Or how about Nikkis crits and only her mage was returned
Thief "surfy" was never given back or items.
 I ask myself why is it when some people get robed staff acts as if they don’t care and on other hand if happen to other Individual’s action is taken a.s.a.p.

I Ask the staff members of NM to return DA to rob and whatever may have be stolen from his Vaults. And Ban the person that has done these actions.
Then maybe there will not be another Victim from this Individual in such act of Theft  
IP Logged

From nothing we have risen and from nothing we still rise!!!
Arkanah

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 07/18/03 at 05:42:34 »
Quote Quote

"The amount of theft has increased. In response, I've been conducting undercover operations to expose thieves - next time you conduct a trade it could be with one of my randomly named alts. The penalty if caught (or later traced) stealing by lying about a trade is PERMANENT BAN. Once you have a permenant ban you'll never be able to use nightmist again.  - Pandilex"  Roll Eyes This seemingly including accts, clans, items, etc.

This is true in many ways, people have been banned, delt with, and punished, however, the people whom things were stolen from are the same people, who always get things stolen from, and their offenders are always punished.  Then there are cases like this that seem to have no whim of any interest to higher authorities, and it's absured considering the so-called track record or what have you of the person who did the stealing this time. No one is perfect people make mistakes, but there is a saying that accidents don't happen twice, thrice, or four times. And it's happened more than that.  

Yes, Paul has taken things, and he's also been punished harshly, for something that could be considered an act of plain curiosity i.e. logging on someones crit when it appears in your acct, due to a bug, not knowing that it's a bug. That aside, another case, like stated in previous posts above, the same people always get help, but what about those who don't always get help, and who never cry wolf, why just set them on the back burner to cool and get swept under the rug.

If you put a lot into something like a clan it's going to grow and Rob put a lot into DA, and being in TR has not fogged my vision to not see that. He's a friend, and he's never done anything wrong to me, and I don't see him deserving anyone to steal a clan from him that he worked hard to build. DA wasn't like TR where EVERYONE as a whole, contributes, and works together like a family, everything was on Rob's shoulders, he built the clan and tried to bring it up in rank and was doing a good job, and for what?

For him to trust someone, to believe they are a friend, to get lied to, to get cheated out, to get things stolen and blamed on him that have no sturdy grounds of truth what-so-ever. Had the accused person not had so many previous offenses ( that were hardly delt with) and to see someone else w/hardly any previous offenses get permanently banned for stealing/doing wrong to another player who always gets help, seems unjust and rediculous on levels unknown.

Not only does it seem like the server message is a bunch of false alarms, but it says "Only those who rob from certain players will have to deal with the consequences, and therefore be banned, everyone else will have to deal with it themselves."

Roll Eyes P.s. This is not a post to degrade staff, just to let them know that there are other people out there deserving of help too.
IP Logged
dognapot
USA 

rock over london, rock on chicago

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 07/18/03 at 05:52:33 »
Quote Quote

you shared the chairman. it's your fault. no one has to do anything. it sucks that you got the shaft there but you took the risk of that happening by sharing that crit and you lost. sometimes people get help sorting this kind of thing out but we all know that it isn't guaranteed, because nightmist doesn't really support sharing.
IP Logged

Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you`ll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: 07/18/03 at 06:48:34 »
Quote Quote

Rob both of you shared the clan .... you both were the chairman and like dognapot said you shared its your fault. Alot of people got tired of u and your "families" drama .... them being a big reason DA fell apart. And rick taking over ... well maybe he got sick and tired of the crap himself. And like you said rob you dont care about the clan you are rich. So you know nuts happens and thats one of those things you gotta deal with. Its like when someone shares an account and something is taken. The person had access to your account staff wont do anything about it. I think its good they dont. Maybe then people will learn not to share. Im siding with Rick this one because people dont know the whole story and ya what he did might not seem right or might not be right .. but everyone gets feed up with bs once theyve gotten enough of it. Oh and im sure Rick would appreciate all that crap youve talked behind his back the whole time. He put alot into the clan and all you did was put it to shame. Sorry but you always said it was "MY" clan well it wasnt "YOUR" clan.. it belonged to everyone who made it what is was. Sorry but you need to learn how to run ur own clan before you make one and expect it to go as planned. Next time i suggest doing it on your own.
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
deadman
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 07/18/03 at 06:54:38 »
Quote Quote

Dognapot has a point u are encouraged not to share and staff have said they wont help ppl who get ripped off bc they shared so staff does not have to do anything for u rob its ur fault for sharing.And being a member in da i know rick didnt steal from the vaults or anything.Rick should not be banned.Even if what u said was true which it prolly not staff should not have to help u in ay way its ur dumb fault for sharing so dun cry bout it.
IP Logged

Boron Or Eric_Cartman IN Game...
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #7 on: 07/18/03 at 06:56:03 »
Quote Quote

ya u just siding with him cuz he gonna give u some gold when he sells clan like u said..plus the person wiht the most drama in clan was rick the guy who thought he had a big **** and could boot fools whenever he wants so stfu and stop selling yourself to a losser cuz it just makes u one yourself
IP Logged

Destruction

Ðëåth î§ Çømîñg fø® Å££ whø øÞÞø§ë më.

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 07/18/03 at 06:56:40 »
Quote Quote

Umm.. Mr Pandarus.. I dont know if rick stole from issy or not (which i dont think he did) but he didnt steal from me so i do believe you would be wrong, You are probably thinking of one of your fellow clannies and im not going to point any fingers but that person knows who she is, and as far as the clan thing goes i agree with ryan completely.
IP Logged

It is better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that your stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #9 on: 07/18/03 at 06:58:47 »
Quote Quote

Rob we left DA cuz we didnt want drama.. Ill make the point im trying to make and be done with it. You Rafa Jose and any other of your familia caused more drama in that clan than the clan itself. Im not going to sit here and listen to anything else you have to say. You made the post learn to deal with the responses.
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Penguin King

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 07/18/03 at 06:59:41 »
Quote Quote

of course jlh helped will!!!!my friggin luck.. Sad
IP Logged

All hail to the Penguin King!!!
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 07/18/03 at 07:02:28 »
Quote Quote

why do people dump millions of dollars into clans full of people they never trusted in the first place?
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
deadman
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 07/18/03 at 07:02:59 »
Quote Quote

K rob u lost urself now ryan is not even in da anymore and rick isnt selling clan so he wont be giving the gold to any u honestly have no clue what the **** ur talkin bout u didnt care bout the clan in the first place only bout urself so this goes to teach ya what happens when u **** some1 off.Rick contributed the most to the clan takin care of probs makin clan website everything while u just cared bout urself the whole time and got rick mad so it was ur fault for what happened.Rick contributed the most to this clan so the clan is rightfully his. So rob y dun u go back to only careing bout urself and stop bein a crybaby bc ur not gonna get clan back.
IP Logged

Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #13 on: 07/18/03 at 07:06:33 »
Quote Quote

ok i can take all ya crapy insults but answer me this 1  ?? who started clan? who then invite rick and all ya? who then decided to share with a crybaby thief? at the end  Whos clan was it? .....thought so...
IP Logged

Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #14 on: 07/18/03 at 07:09:02 »
Quote Quote

on 07/18/03 at 07:02:59, deadman wrote:
K rob u lost urself now ryan is not even in da anymore and rick isnt selling clan so he wont be giving the gold to any u honestly have no clue what the **** ur talkin bout u didnt care bout the clan in the first place only bout urself so this goes to teach ya what happens when u **** some1 off.Rick contributed the most to the clan takin care of probs makin clan website everything while u just cared bout urself the whole time and got rick mad so it was ur fault for what happened.Rick contributed the most to this clan so the clan is rightfully his. So rob y dun u go back to only careing bout urself and stop bein a crybaby bc ur not gonna get clan back.

lol dude u dont know nuts me jose vic and rafael wasted more gold than rick will ever waste u gd idiot and 1 more thing..if u honestly think rick didnt rob the vaults u are a fool cuz he siad it was me ..with ended up being a lie.why would he want to lie?..maybe cuz he did it fool.btw who are u just curious
IP Logged

PurpleHaze03

NMPurpleHaze
View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 07/18/03 at 07:10:14 »
Quote Quote

u shared, like what needs to be done honestly? rick did donate a big chunk into that clan juss like everyone else did.
it happened, like come on now, earlier in clan chat u were sayin it didnt bother u and ud juss make a new clan, what happened since then? i dunno man, u both were my friends but at this point i gotta say that u shared, someone lost of on the deal, happens to everyone, now you kno not to share things that are worth a value to you.
IP Logged

Old PurpleHaze, Salvation, Granthium, Nore, Noreaga and Capone in game.
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 07/18/03 at 07:11:44 »
Quote Quote

To be quite honest yes u started the clan. But once I put more into the clan you then shared the chairman with me. Time and time after you did nothing for the clan. only time you donated was when you got the lag amulet drop. I put more than u ever did into the clan. And no I did not know robs account password. We shared the account "RobRick" with the chairman alt in it. I didn't take over the clan for gold, or to feel powerful. I did it to make the clan fun. All you ever did was curse people out and put people down. This game is getting to serious especially when people are paging you with life threats (/who infection). If i were ever to sell DA everyone who contributed will get a share of the money back according to what they have donated. It was not YOUR clan, and i did NOT steal anything, Simple.

And why would I rob vaults? The only thing stolen was stair keys and museum keys. Do I go to the museum? NOPE. When all the stuff was stolen I felt bad for clannies and didnt want them being pissed off so I bought them all stair key's and seum keys and gave them back to them. That makes real good sense Rob.

Paul, get ur facts straight, jill took over dsop,and dustin stole FROM ME.

And for all you people that weren't in DA, quit posting cause you dislike me cause I own you in game, post the truth and facts if you know any at all. The only true facts come from the clan members, and the people who were in the clan.

I am not going to sit here and argue with you though. We will talk to Jlh or simon, tell them the facts, then they can decide what to do.
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Destruction

Ðëåth î§ Çømîñg fø® Å££ whø øÞÞø§ë më.

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 07/18/03 at 07:23:03 »
Quote Quote

Umm Hey Rob, theres just one problem with your statement. Why would rick steal the crap out of vaults and then turn around and buy stair keys off the site that i had on there to give back to the people that the stuff was taken from?
IP Logged

It is better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that your stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #18 on: 07/18/03 at 07:25:17 »
Quote Quote

on 07/18/03 at 07:11:44, Argus wrote:
To be quite honest yes u started the clan. But once I put more into the clan you then shared the chairman with me. Time and time after you did nothing for the clan. only time you donated was when you got the lag amulet drop. I put more than u ever did into the clan. And no I did not know robs account password. We shared the account "RobRick" with the chairman alt in it. I didn't take over the clan for gold, or to feel powerful. I did it to make the clan fun. All you ever did was curse people out and put people down. This game is getting to serious especially when people are paging you with life threats (/who infection). If i were ever to sell DA everyone who contributed will get a share of the money back according to what they have donated. It was not YOUR clan, and i did NOT steal anything, Simple.

And why would I rob vaults? The only thing stolen was stair keys and museum keys. Do I go to the museum? NOPE. When all the stuff was stolen I felt bad for clannies and didnt want them being pissed off so I bought them all stair key's and seum keys and gave them back to them. That makes real good sense Rob.

And for all you people that weren't in DA, quit posting cause you dislike me cause I own you in game, post the truth and facts if you know any at all. The only true facts come from the clan members, and the people who were in the clan.

I am not going to sit here and argue with you though. We will talk to Jlh or simon, tell them the facts, then they can decide what to do.

get your facts straight once again who bought last room?..thought so who donated 400k for the 34th room? thought so who gave about 1 mill when clan started? thought so.what u gave? like 500k for like the first few rooms? i dont see no memo saying u donated ? thougth so and dude no one is gona belive your lies about clan for fun u just want the money cuz u one broke FK who cant do nothign on your own u will end up selling it like mersecaris so stfu and stop lieing about me robing vaults lol.. u are a disgrace to this game and its even funny how u got my bro bane dfor somethign he said on aol..once again u altered a page to get what u want.. u are worth noting fool and just so u know lol your if JLH decides not to help since he likes u more or somethig then its up to him cuz if anarchy washelped for the same reason i should get the same treatment he did and did u not say yourself rick that JLH told u i robed the vaults ..or are u gona say that u never said that? learn to say the truth dude
IP Logged

deadman
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 07/18/03 at 07:27:50 »
Quote Quote

Posted by: Kazuya

lol dude u dont know nuts me jose vic and rafael wasted more gold than rick will ever waste u gd idiot and 1 more thing..if u honestly think rick didnt rob the vaults u are a fool cuz he siad it was me ..with ended up being a lie.why would he want to lie?..maybe cuz he did it fool.btw who are u just curious  

Rick put alot of gold into clan rob u donated almost jack sh** fafa donated barely anything vic was only one who really donated anything.Rick put a decent amount of gold i  but he was breaking his back tryin to make clan betta makin clan trips makin website etc.... he put more time and money into clan then u did rob get that into ur thick skull. And rick didnt steal from the vaults and maybe it was u since u only cared bout urself.So like i said in last post quit crying go back to only careing bout rob bc ur not gonna get anything back bc it was ur dumb fault for sharing. And u dont need to know who i am in game just that i was in da.And y u wanna know who i am anyway just so u can make death threats to me?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  ...  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.