Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Little Battle in Barracks vs TR »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 22:12:23

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Little Battle in Barracks vs TR
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Little Battle in Barracks vs TR  (Read 1447 times)
Defiant

Email

Little Battle in Barracks vs TR
« on: 04/06/03 at 05:39:21 »
Quote Quote

Me and TR we're getting along fine all day, and later on this happens.

Azrael, Reilly, Dank, Evanscense pop up.

I had, Drizzt, Rampage, Parabola, Oberon, Caution.

Yes i had more, but they attacked me for no reason.

I don't know who killed who. But only TR died.

Azrael died x2
Reilly x1
Dank x1
Evanscense x1

resurrection and black_ice came so i just dashed as i had no potions left.

One question; Why was i attacked?
IP Logged
newb

Throw your life away for justice.

View Profile Email

Re: Little Battle in Barracks vs TR
« Reply #1 on: 04/06/03 at 07:02:28 »
Quote Quote

One answer: Because they can.
IP Logged

heh
DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

alaskaredrose   alaskaredrose
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 04/06/03 at 08:12:04 »
Quote Quote

Thought I'm not dissing but as long as I've been on game.. I've been told the following. "Don't go to the barracks that area is TR property"
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Troy
Australia 

DoNt MeSs WiT mE

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: 04/06/03 at 10:11:36 »
Quote Quote

/nod Ls.........haha
IP Logged

~*Troy*~
DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 04/06/03 at 10:46:44 »
Quote Quote

/poke troy  You're still a brat lol
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Drizzt

Email

« Reply #5 on: 04/06/03 at 11:05:45 »
Quote Quote

on 04/06/03 at 07:02:28, newb wrote:
One answer: Because they can.

If you read his post, only TR died.. so if 'they can' why was it only TR died?
IP Logged
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 04/06/03 at 11:23:44 »
Quote Quote

Reilly isnt even in TR for a start. Also shows that TR attack anyone, they dont stop a look over. They dont run into a room, run out to do /who's to see if they are a low enough level to kill.
The fact that they died just shows that since they started the fight, they died and didnt run away like most others do.

Who said TR were dishonorable?...I think this goes to prove that.
IP Logged
Defiant

Email

« Reply #7 on: 04/06/03 at 14:17:51 »
Quote Quote

The Resistance are dishonourable at times, my friend accidently hit Dank, dank didnt mind, walked off and carried training, i could see the screen flicker all the way to the general, so i said, what WISDOM does caution have he answered 12, Beamed him, drank pots, BAM BAM BAM from three rangers and he was dead, Reilly ran(Forgot she wasnt' tr sorry) Then dank came, i murdered him, TR isnt barrack property, because most of the time im there, and i can fend for myself when im not jumped by a lot of people, as i did last night.
IP Logged
Kazul
USA 

Don't speak, just let people assume your dumb.

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 04/06/03 at 20:31:45 »
Quote Quote

not all TR are, but I know a few who will win any way possible, honorable or otherwise.  Resurrection is prime example of this, runs around, w/his cleric leading, finds people, sets macro, spells up, and does run bys, never stands and fights, might be due to fact that he's weakling, but i could be wrong.
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
Bean
Canada 

I can be your angel, I can be your saviour

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 04/06/03 at 20:43:52 »
Quote Quote

Perfect tactic you must admit, Although with grasping vines he could be given a stern talking too  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Chars: Bean, Kulidian, Elka, Elerabin *All four currently being leveled*
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 04/06/03 at 23:26:04 »
Quote Quote

Ok

1. Reilly is draco honoris and not TR

2. You killed a mage, a cleric, and a pally. While you had 3 rangers and 2 fighters.

3. Meet me in the barracks whenever you want and then we can post the results  Tongue
IP Logged

The game will never be the same no matter how much fame or success they obtain, there will never be another me and no matter what they do there will never be another you.
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 04/07/03 at 00:37:36 »
Quote Quote

As a spectator on the forum and reading this thread from Defiant, I could care less of the details of the fight. I'm interested, why? Because TR died. Zehkia did post a good point, but if they attacked first, their fault, too bad.  

Good Job Defiant!
IP Logged
DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 04/07/03 at 04:32:30 »
Quote Quote

good fight most usually are if you're ballsy enough.. to go into the barracks you'd better be able to defend yourself.. or be a low enough lvl to where most can't hit you. no insults intended mind you
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #13 on: 04/07/03 at 06:57:23 »
Quote Quote

desireme tried coming after me with one of her thieves, either that or it was someone in the clan she was helping. she killed my crits with under 200p, and we took desireme. It's kinda funny to say this, but she kept running away to do the stamina trick, and i stood my ground, and she still couldnt round my fighter with 250hp. anyways, desireme fell and brought allong more crits, needless to say.
IP Logged
Dank
USA 

A Friend with weed, is a friend indeed.

Decimus420
View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 04/07/03 at 08:38:41 »
Quote Quote

I read this post and couldnt help but to post. For one, i was in the barracks trainin my lvl 10 thief and my lvl 25 cleric. I had 3 crits that couldnt fight too well. If you want i can log Dank Decimus Beaner Megadeth and THC and make you about as good looking as a demonic soldier.. Yah you killed me.. I had one lvl 30 you had 3. Big whoop.. You want an alt duel? Lets have at it.. Page me when you feel froggy.
IP Logged

And not to pull your halo down,
Around your neck and tug you off your cloud
But I'm more than just a little curious
How you're planning to go about
Making your amends to the dead
To the dead
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 04/07/03 at 09:00:57 »
Quote Quote

Ok first off tender that thief is not me.  Secondly I was not trying to stam trick you at all I was giving the thief time to drink pots if needed and then to get his stam back to covert.  Last and certainly not least It was just batt and desireme where as there were 7 or 8 crits attacking us.  I guess you forgot the outnumbered part huh. Yes I admit it she died. (Also you forgot that more then one of whoever's crits were there died. geez tell the whole story for once)  If you hadnt have been able to kill desire it would have been really sad  Roll Eyes  I was having fun playing with you and your lil buddies.  Again I applaud you for killing desire way to go!! *gives you a cookie*  

Tender I'd like to take this moment to say I love you man!  Cry
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Maesse
USA 

Forsakin all Ive fallen for·I rise to meet the end

Sorrowful+Escape
View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 04/07/03 at 09:16:46 »
Quote Quote

Pfftttt Rocks!
 Kiss
Can I have a cookie too?
IP Logged

Fallen angels at my feet·Whispered voices in my ear·Death before my eyes·Lying next to me I fear·She beckons me·Shall I give in·Upon my end shall I begin?
DemonSkys
USA 

Momento Mori

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 04/07/03 at 10:31:13 »
Quote Quote

CookieHuhHuh did i hear the  *C* wordHuh??  

I've done the battle thing with desireme.. and troy and several other tr.. they dropped most my party .. leaving my itty bittly lvl 18 cleric there.. going >.<! crap how do I get outta here.. they gave me bck all the gold they'd gotten from the party and let me pick up as much as i could .. and Desireme very nicely said.. go west.. and north as much as you can til it says go up .. and good luck lol   our party dropped about 3-4 of them .. they dropped most of ours.. but still it was fun..  live and learn
IP Logged

From the shadows....
Defiant

Email

« Reply #18 on: 04/07/03 at 18:30:41 »
Quote Quote

on 04/07/03 at 08:38:41, Dank wrote:
I read this post and couldnt help but to post. For one, i was in the barracks trainin my lvl 10 thief and my lvl 25 cleric. I had 3 crits that couldnt fight too well. If you want i can log Dank Decimus Beaner Megadeth and THC and make you about as good looking as a demonic soldier.. Yah you killed me.. I had one lvl 30 you had 3. Big whoop.. You want an alt duel? Lets have at it.. Page me when you feel froggy.

But the point is, You attacked first.

Feel Free To Attack me Next time too. I can't make you anymore worse looking than you are, I'll just chop you're hair off.
IP Logged
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 04/07/03 at 20:36:54 »
Quote Quote

on 04/07/03 at 18:30:41, Defiant wrote:
I can't make you anymore worse looking than you are, I'll just chop you're hair off.

The words kettle, pot and black come to mind.

*cough* mirror *cough*

Also the modification from a Winston Churchill saying "But you are fat and ugly. Mike can have a hair cut."

Rich there is no need to insult someone personally, unless you are very insecure about yourself. Keep it to the topic of fighting ability. Also if you feel the need to prove yourself that badly. Just duel Chris, Mike and whoever else 3 vs 3, etc. etc.

Whoever wins takes bragging rights.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.