Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Little Battle in Barracks vs TR »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 06:58:44

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Little Battle in Barracks vs TR
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Little Battle in Barracks vs TR  (Read 1445 times)
Defiant

Email

Re: Little Battle in Barracks vs TR
« Reply #20 on: 04/07/03 at 20:41:14 »
Quote Quote

I don't care what i look like, you're not exactly mr.cool either, And i don't care what anyone else says either, He said he;d make me look like a demonic soldier! so i said id cut his hair off! Tongue
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 04/07/03 at 20:46:13 »
Quote Quote

Let's not start making personal attacks towards eachother.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 04/07/03 at 21:07:53 »
Quote Quote

I agree with Zephie.  That being said scream andy's a total cutie.  So is dank.  I'm sure you are cute scream.
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Defiant

Email

« Reply #23 on: 04/07/03 at 21:16:19 »
Quote Quote

Oh yeah... lol
IP Logged
Kazul
USA 

Don't speak, just let people assume your dumb.

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 04/07/03 at 22:13:16 »
Quote Quote

Would be a good fight, my money would be on mike.  Verbal bashing in forums is kinda lame when a flat out challenge is stated Rich.
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 04/07/03 at 22:17:12 »
Quote Quote

* Eternyte swings his verbal handbags wildly around his head, and slings it in Kazul's direction
IP Logged
Kazul
USA 

Don't speak, just let people assume your dumb.

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #26 on: 04/07/03 at 23:35:22 »
Quote Quote

well thats not nice  Cry
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #27 on: 04/08/03 at 05:16:50 »
Quote Quote

on 04/07/03 at 09:00:57, pfftttt wrote:
Ok first off tender that thief is not me.  Secondly I was not trying to stam trick you at all I was giving the thief time to drink pots if needed and then to get his stam back to covert.  Last and certainly not least It was just batt and desireme where as there were 7 or 8 crits attacking us.  I guess you forgot the outnumbered part huh. Yes I admit it she died. (Also you forgot that more then one of whoever's crits were there died. geez tell the whole story for once)  If you hadnt have been able to kill desire it would have been really sad  Roll Eyes  I was having fun playing with you and your lil buddies.  Again I applaud you for killing desire way to go!! *gives you a cookie*  

Tender I'd like to take this moment to say I love you man!  Cry

lol, it always seems i have 4-8 tr members attacking my 1 crit im usually on, so for once i evened the odds, you wanna feel all big killing crits, i guess ill feel big too Smiley. it is true, what can i say, you killed my crit with 174 hp, and another with 184 hp, not much of a target, but i give you props. it was kinda funny when there was 12 (not 8 or 9 Smiley) of us attacking desireme. You gotta remember though, you guys did run how many times? i counted 13 times before i stopped counting. we didnt run once
IP Logged
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 04/08/03 at 07:26:06 »
Quote Quote

Tender do I need to give you a bag of cookies?   As for the running and you not running, I have no further need to comment on it.  I was there, I was for the majority the party leader so of course I know when I was or was not running. I was having a good time it was fun! You know game = fun woot ya baby!   I will say this though I do not run around pking with more then one or two of my crits.  I have mostly baby crits so it wouldnt be too wise to pk with them.  So trust me I dont try and make myself feel big by pking.  Thank you for assuming such a lovely thought about me.  I will be sure to try and make myself feel big by pking, although I dont understand how I could.  *shrugs*  
   Sure pick on my poor wittle ranger Sad  she didnt hurt anyone  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Kiss

*me runs off to go think of some lovely things to assume about Tender*
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #29 on: 04/08/03 at 10:16:56 »
Quote Quote

actually i was talking about tr in general. I dont appreciate a thief standing covert in the same square as me, being revealed, coverting, and coming back, only to be revealed how many times? it was fun, until Desireme attacked my crit, so we retaliated Smiley. But anyways, my clan members thought it was fun killing desireme and a certain other person who likes to use their cobalt staff, so we got hyped a bit (wooh, 2 pk's). Anyways, i think 1 cooky should suffice Tongue
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.