Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - lil battle no one vs no one »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 17:23:03

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   lil battle no one vs no one
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: lil battle no one vs no one  (Read 505 times)
Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

lil battle no one vs no one
« on: 04/07/03 at 17:22:55 »
Quote Quote

And here are the results!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one had WON!!!!!!!!!
wow looks like someone is always posting about victories here and there Smiley so an opposite path in the battles i represent good fortune to all the peopel i have met and talk to in the game so to all those peaceful people (if any) yay! for you Smiley
IP Logged

I'm a happy go lucky guy.......Till ya piss me off!Crits ~~ Bahashabeem ~~ Krazyjoker ~~ Kobiyashi ~~Ragnorak
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

Re: lil battle no one vs no one
« Reply #1 on: 04/07/03 at 17:52:23 »
Quote Quote

You know, this could have been more logically thought out, and put onto another's thread, instead of wasting space by making your own.  Not being mean, jus' showing you an alternate path.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 04/07/03 at 19:10:50 »
Quote Quote

well what the hell is the fun of thatHuhHuh nothing Smiley hahahahah just saying that its a game and games are supposed to be fun now and then not all battles Smiley well in my opinion so don't bash baha its not nice i never bashed you :-D good day sir Wink
IP Logged

I'm a happy go lucky guy.......Till ya piss me off!Crits ~~ Bahashabeem ~~ Krazyjoker ~~ Kobiyashi ~~Ragnorak
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #3 on: 04/08/03 at 05:19:51 »
Quote Quote

Actually, ive seen quite a few sysops state this, the clan forum isnt just ment for recruiting, its ment for everything clan related. that includes wars
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: 04/08/03 at 09:37:20 »
Quote Quote

on 04/08/03 at 05:19:51, Tender_Foot wrote:
Actually, ive seen quite a few sysops state this, the clan forum isnt just ment for recruiting, its ment for everything clan related. that includes wars

there's hardly any recruiting or anything else done on this forum the last month or so it's just wars wars and wars
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #5 on: 04/08/03 at 10:12:32 »
Quote Quote

point? its still clan related
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: 04/08/03 at 10:56:13 »
Quote Quote

this has become a war thread instead of a clan thread
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
Rampage

Email

« Reply #7 on: 04/08/03 at 10:58:36 »
Quote Quote

As its clans fighting its still clan related.
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: 04/08/03 at 11:00:21 »
Quote Quote

well in my opinion this should be in some "war" part of the forum to keep this part for recruiting and insulting clans Tongue
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 04/08/03 at 13:34:46 »
Quote Quote

on 04/08/03 at 05:19:51, Tender_Foot wrote:

I fail to see where the original post has anything to do with clans.  Just a parody on the clan wars which have come to the clan forums.

And I do agree that the clan forum is for everything clan related, including wars.  I do not think that individuals should be posting every time they take down a few members of a clan, or that clans should post about taking down a few people.  It does make sense to me though that if a lrager number of people from different clans duke it out, that it could be posted here.  There havent been very many actual clan wars posted yet on this forum that I have seen, and to me I think the best way to have a clan war is to wait until each clan has a heck of alot of people on, then pay it up for a clan mosh, no alts.  Then someone could post thelog, and everyone could yell about it.

Thats just my opinion though Smiley
IP Logged
Bahashabeem
USA 

Eat rockets!!

n/a   Froggie131
View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 04/08/03 at 16:33:05 »
Quote Quote

wow i am amazed at his sense of reasoning i mean WOW did ya read that he sounded smart ehHuh being totally serious he didn't insult nor bash anyones idea just expressed his own good syopsing Smiley hOOt hOOt way ta be anyway back to forum....... i was just stating a fact that when ya kill 2 crits its kool just don't post it unless it becomes a war like 20 on 20 or soemthing or a clan mosh as aidon stated plus only post one on one duels if ya really wanna get at someone like we did earlier in the minute clan brawl lol it was funny so thats all and have a good day  lol anyone need a shrinkHuh?? lol my other post Wink
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.