Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Mini Battle in Barracks Eternal Chaos vs A Few TR. »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 13:34:15

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Mini Battle in Barracks Eternal Chaos vs A Few TR.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mini Battle in Barracks Eternal Chaos vs A Few TR.  (Read 915 times)
Necros

Email

Mini Battle in Barracks Eternal Chaos vs A Few TR.
« on: 03/16/03 at 15:15:13 »
Quote Quote

Eternal Chaos Deaths;

Necros was assassinated. -- By Anubis.
Camron should never have crossed paths with Wraith and his rapid fire! -- He wasn't part of the battle though he was just there.

The Resistance Deaths;

Anubis just succombed to Lyandor's scary weapon!
Black_Ice should never have tried facing the wrath of Necros's assassinate!
Acidinia just forgot to block Wonderful_Nightmare's Beam!

Gus was also there but he kept running for invis so therefor he doesn't count. =-)

This battle is not faked it was entirely true, i guess its my time to brag this time.
IP Logged
Tender_Foot

Email

Re: Mini Battle in Barracks Eternal Chaos vs A Few
« Reply #1 on: 03/16/03 at 18:36:18 »
Quote Quote

i wouldnt call this a battle, but i aplaud your win Smiley
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 03/16/03 at 18:41:38 »
Quote Quote

You're right about the mini part
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Arkanah

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 03/16/03 at 18:44:02 »
Quote Quote

look's more like a pk then a battle
IP Logged
Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 03/16/03 at 18:44:25 »
Quote Quote

Um.. I know that I killed Necros once and Camron three times without dieing.. where are those kills? Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Fair enough.
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 03/16/03 at 18:44:49 »
Quote Quote

Wish I saved the logs from when Kev owned him the other day, lol
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Necros

Email

« Reply #6 on: 03/16/03 at 19:19:22 »
Quote Quote

on 03/16/03 at 18:44:25, Insomnia wrote:
Um.. I know that I killed Necros once and Camron three times without dieing.. where are those kills? Roll Eyes

Those kills weren't there because they didnt happen Camron wasnt part of the battle therefor he didnt count, he wasnt attacking/healing anyone he was training. And you did _Not_ kill Necros Anubis got the last hit assassinating him.  

As for kev owning me the other day It took 6-8 Arch thieves to ATTEMPT to kill my paladin, and i still got away. Pathetic.  
Then Anubis later on in the meadow got a lucky hit, i went back, Guess who was there, Kev. I do not expect to win a battle vs him especially when i am using two characters. In the barracks when kev was there it was about 8 on 3 (Vulture was there one of my clan members) and you didn't kill us. I really find that pathetic. So instead of you going around saying, "I wish i saved that log of kev owning you the other day" You should say kev TRYING to own you. And only one of my characters died. Thank-You - Have a Nice Day.
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 03/16/03 at 19:21:29 »
Quote Quote

I'm talking about when he killed wonderful_nightmare, the_third_thief, supereme, and bloodwolf south of arilin about 1-2 weeks ago.
IP Logged

Lyandor

Email

« Reply #8 on: 03/16/03 at 19:22:45 »
Quote Quote

Kev had several arch thieves there, and even after 3/4 of them tried to assassinated The_Third_Pally he was still alive, and naturally we ran (Being out numbered 3 to 1 or something) I still fail to see how you can NOT kill on arch with 4.
IP Logged
Necros

Email

« Reply #9 on: 03/16/03 at 19:27:53 »
Quote Quote

on 03/16/03 at 19:21:29, Zephie wrote:
I'm talking about when he killed wonderful_nightmare, the_third_thief, supereme, and bloodwolf south of arilin about 1-2 weeks ago.

I also slaughtered Kev twice before in the forest with Alex. So If i was you i'd be quiet.  Grin
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 03/16/03 at 19:42:00 »
Quote Quote

Technically, "Jurian" slaughtered him(if it did infact happen), because they are his crits....no?
IP Logged

Necros

Email

« Reply #11 on: 03/16/03 at 19:45:19 »
Quote Quote

Technically maybe but i was using them so therefor i slaughtered him. I'm not going to post anymore unless there is complete need to, because your looking for every excuse you can find.
IP Logged
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 03/16/03 at 19:49:43 »
Quote Quote

Scream I was on when you and kev basically dueled, I say basically cuz I wasnt there so I dont know if you counted or just attacked each other. Was like 4 on 4 if I remember correctly, you lost and then made up some excuse.
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 03/16/03 at 19:50:25 »
Quote Quote

on 03/16/03 at 19:19:22, Necros wrote:

Those kills weren't there because they didnt happen Camron wasnt part of the battle therefor he didnt count, he wasnt attacking/healing anyone he was training. And you did _Not_ kill Necros Anubis got the last hit assassinating him.  

As for kev owning me the other day It took 6-8 Arch thieves to ATTEMPT to kill my paladin, and i still got away. Pathetic.  
Then Anubis later on in the meadow got a lucky hit, i went back, Guess who was there, Kev. I do not expect to win a battle vs him especially when i am using two characters. In the barracks when kev was there it was about 8 on 3 (Vulture was there one of my clan members) and you didn't kill us. I really find that pathetic. So instead of you going around saying, "I wish i saved that log of kev owning you the other day" You should say kev TRYING to own you. And only one of my characters died. Thank-You - Have a Nice Day.

I'm 100% sure that Mammon killed Necros.. Roll Eyes But ok, if not speaking the truth makes you feel stronger or happier, then go on and post whatever you want. Wink
IP Logged

Fair enough.
Necros

Email

« Reply #14 on: 03/16/03 at 19:52:17 »
Quote Quote

Well you are 100% wrong, Mammon beamed. I Healed Wraith R/f And Anubis assassinated me. I am not lieing. My clannies saw it happen, I saw it on all three screens. That Anubis killed me. So Be quiet Gus.
IP Logged
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 03/16/03 at 19:54:01 »
Quote Quote

So basically you are saying that if you cannot take someone on with your own crits, use other people's.  Then takethe credit of their crits being good for urself?
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 03/16/03 at 19:54:39 »
Quote Quote

on 03/16/03 at 19:45:19, Necros wrote:
Technically maybe but i was using them so therefor i slaughtered him. I'm not going to post anymore unless there is complete need to, because your looking for every excuse you can find.

IP Logged

Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: 03/17/03 at 10:36:01 »
Quote Quote

gah you got a kill with wonder? that's amazing lol that other guy must have sucked bad lol
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
Necros

Email

« Reply #18 on: 03/17/03 at 11:13:14 »
Quote Quote

^_^ lol. Jurian, I'm at school atm, hehehe, im reallllllllllllllly bored, if yer on Instant Message me then we can talk for a bit, *giggle*. Can't get nightmist here, they accessed denied  Angry.

Caistor Grammar SUCKS!!
IP Logged
Tadpole
USA 

¨»Frôggý§tÿÍ諨

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 03/17/03 at 13:43:05 »
Quote Quote

Sounds like jigglypuff got a crush on jurian  Kiss
IP Logged

The game will never be the same no matter how much fame or success they obtain, there will never be another me and no matter what they do there will never be another you.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.