Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - FÆR Elite Update »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 08:39:39

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   FÆR Elite Update
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: FÆR Elite Update  (Read 520 times)
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

FÆR Elite Update
« on: 03/19/03 at 04:14:05 »
Quote Quote

Update

Rooms

Member's Briefing Room
Leader's Briefing Room
Clan Bank
Leadership Room
Item Vault (Owned by same Leader with Room)
Sauna

Upcomming Construction

Currently the rooms have been mis-matched, and will be re-arranged by staff, comming up sometime this week.  A Pub will be added at the entrance, Sauna will be moved down a floor, and the Member's Briefing Room will go under the Leadership Rooms.  Much more time is needed for the standards I'd like. but I will list what rooms are to come.

Founder's Bank:  To collect donations, if Member's/Leader's wish to choose.

Kitchen:  Well, I figured if we have a Pub, and a Sauna, it'd be pretty nice to have a kitchen, as a neccessity.  Complacement of this room is planned (West of Pub).

Leader's Rooms:  For any and all who wish to pay to be a member, the cost is your own room (i.e. Square).  For those who actually earn it, the room will be paid for, but attachments to your room, only the gold for the Room itself will be donated by Founders.

Recruitment

Yes, after a long wait, I've decided to begin to recruit new members for the clan.  Clan House is Under Construction, but can still be accessed.  Rooms will be added, and re-arranged within two days (of this post).

As I said above, you must pay for your own square, for leadership, unless other-wise promoted by a Founder, in which they will donate the gold themselves for the room.  Attachments (i.e. the Room Cost) is your obligation, but we will pay for the selected room you choose to add-on.

Clan Rules

Ha, the rewls!  Listed below are a few minor regulations for expected actions within the clan.

1:  If you so happen to get PKed, use of vulgar language, or hostility to another person may get you banned, if re-directed my way.

2:  Hostility towards authority will be punished, but you will have ways to realieve yourself of the charges.

3:  -Try- not to PK our allies.  We're limiting our allies, so it should be pretty easy to tell the one's we're with and the one's we're against.

4:  Leader's have their own brigade of men, whether it be their ALTs, or members having been requested by the leader.  Your clan meetings will be seperate, but along the same line.  If a mass ammount of be -are- to join, this will be an organized way of updating the members on Member Events (Seperate from Leadership Events - Lower prizes will be handed out to Member's (Unless a Founder is feeling generous).

5:  Leader's and Founder's have their own Clan Events, involving multiple prizes.  Below, I list 2 games I know that will be played.  Other's may be posted on future updates.

5.1:  Clan Moshing will be held in a secluded location (Untill we have the funds to make a Clan Arena-Type Mosh Area).

5.2  Elimination moshes may occur every week, for those who wish to join in.

6:  Seperate from Leadership Events - Lower prizes will be handed out to Member's Special Events.  (Unless a Founder is feeling generous.  

If anything was left out, I will fill it in.  This is a pre-mature situation, but am willing to accept any type of critisism (with logic) - (Accidently put it on the for sell forum, but is here now ~_~.

Memo Kazaa In-Game for Joining. - Accepting level 20+ Characters (Stature will raise within weeks.)

Å£êç Zêçk

« Last Edit: 03/19/03 at 23:37:14 by AlecxZeck-P1C » IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

Re: FÆR Elite Update
« Reply #1 on: 03/20/03 at 00:41:45 »
Quote Quote

Pub added, and rooms arranged.
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

Re: FÆR Elite Update
« Reply #2 on: 03/20/03 at 03:09:13 »
Quote Quote

Kitchen Added

8 Rooms Total

IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.