Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Re: Loveless is back »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 20:15:47

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Re: Loveless is back
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: Loveless is back  (Read 393 times)
Maesse
USA 

Forsakin all Ive fallen for·I rise to meet the end

Sorrowful+Escape
View Profile

« on: 03/11/03 at 20:08:31 »
Quote Quote

Grin Welcome back Newb! It will be nice to see Loveless running around again. Good luck with everything.
IP Logged

Fallen angels at my feet·Whispered voices in my ear·Death before my eyes·Lying next to me I fear·She beckons me·Shall I give in·Upon my end shall I begin?
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #1 on: 03/16/03 at 00:30:39 »
Quote Quote

Are you sure that it's back..?! From what I hear you can't seem to make up your mind.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Kazul
USA 

Don't speak, just let people assume your dumb.

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 03/17/03 at 09:51:43 »
Quote Quote

Looks like you finally figuered it out newb! Good clans take good leadership  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
newb

Throw your life away for justice.

View Profile Email

« Reply #3 on: 03/17/03 at 19:29:12 »
Quote Quote

Alright, so I decided to sell it again...for reals this time. Owning this clan was creating problems for me, ingame and IRL. I'm trying to play the game more too, and by selling the clan i'm doing exactly that. No more dealing with ridiculous problems or people paging me telling me my clan sucks or "i'm gonna pk you because i hate loveless". Its really a shame that it had to turn out this way. Loveless was one of the coolest clans ever and I hope people will take notice to how it was run and try to follow some of the things I tried hard to accomplish in the clan.  

Just for the record, here's the clan rules.
No harsh swearing, especially if directed at another person.

Donating is optional and you can choose not to, however, it is looked highly upon if you wish to advance your position in the clan.

PK'ing was never really encouraged besides members of enemy clans. If you chose to, it was cool.

Those were the general rules of the clan. It made the clan fun for all ages, less hated than most clans and generally liked more than other clans. We went on adventures together every so often and we even went to some bosses. If i'm not mistaken, one of my clannies got the first Aet'Thol drop. Anyways, I hope another clan will rise again and follow the examples of Loveless.

Back to playing. Maybe one day i'll be able to take out all those people that made fun of the clan even though they weren't in it. Happy gaming.
IP Logged

heh
Doublement

Contact Gaddy, Prism, Ceaser, or Mercury in game.

Gaddy101
View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 03/18/03 at 06:35:58 »
Quote Quote

It is pretty sad that people decide to be against whole clans because of stupid nOObs in the clan (ie when DH declared war on us because aerincloud is so dumb) (trying not to cuss or make too mean of comments on the forum)....and i see why you dont want to deal with it..+ it was sucking up all your gold...but it is a shame that loveless is gone..it was the only clan i had ever been in...this new clan has lots of people who used to pk me that dont now..its nice..but i also miss the good ol' days from november to febuaryish..
IP Logged

You see to live is to suffer, but to survive, well, thats to find meaning in the suffering.
Slippin' by DMX

/bounce should be an emote.

gad- v. to wander about aimlessly seeking amusement
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.