Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - War with Draco Un-Honoris »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 12:52:25

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  ...  7 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: War with Draco Un-Honoris  (Read 4387 times)
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

War with Draco Un-Honoris
« on: 03/13/03 at 06:28:58 »
Quote Quote

Posting this as a last resort, having my low level ALTs (Available) having been PKed by what seems to be an Ant-PK Clan.  They PMS, love you at one point, and backstab you another.  Unless the Chairman of the clan can resolve this peacefully, I see no alternative.  Kiling my leveling ALTs in the Wetlands well over 4 times, after discussing an alliance, this is what it comes down to.  

A time and date will be set for the War Party, and we're ready, at all costs.  

Anyone sharing the same problem with Draco Honoris, I ask for a temporary alliance, those whom disagree with the single sentence Role Playing Clan, I propose service to gain vengence against their hypocritical Clan.

Those whom may ally with Draco Honoris, I urge you to do so, but remember that they've done it to most of you.  Bringing honor to NightMist is a front.  Death to them all!

I will accept any comments against their hypocritcal actions, against us, or not.  They -will- feel full force..
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Moonshield

---NEMESIS---

View Profile

Re: War with Draco Un-Honoris
« Reply #1 on: 03/13/03 at 06:44:42 »
Quote Quote

uhm blah... lets stop this ,the topic is old  Tongue
IP Logged

Ignite/Weed/Moonshield/Intoxination/Kra/Brightstorm/Soulfly
Bishop
USA 

Draco Honoris - Fighting for Honor and Goodness

View Profile Email

« Reply #2 on: 03/13/03 at 16:47:18 »
Quote Quote

And with many of the others, this is half the story.  We welcome war with this clan (Faer Elite) - side with them if you like - you will see thier lies eventually.  I stand behind crusher and the truth of what actually happened in the above mentioned conflict.
IP Logged

"What you fear in the night in the day comes to call anyway."
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 03/13/03 at 17:14:32 »
Quote Quote

((OOC) I really have no reason to lie.  They brought it on themselves.  I mean, come on, 4-5 times in one day, and you consider yourselves Anti-PK?  You're a $*(#)* joke.  I think we've had enough of YOUR lies.  If I had logs, I wish I could post'em, so that you could either make this right by removing the following from your clan, but if you refuse to listen to the logical reason, then so be it.  I say war as if it's a big deal, and it isn't to me.  Think of it as you wish.  Do so as you think.  

I've had pleanty of memers from Nemesis, Illuminati, hell even The Resistance agree on the way you act.  You need a totally new profile for you clan, because you messed this one all up.))
IP Logged

There is no such thing as 'impossible', only those with out suitibly dedicated followers. - Serena Butler
Valentine

Welcome to  the  human race.

hillarydavis2000
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: 03/13/03 at 17:31:55 »
Quote Quote

on 03/13/03 at 17:14:32, AlecxZeck-P1C wrote:
you consider yourselves Anti-PK?

...how many times must we go through this?

The clans you mentioned siding with you are of no consequence to us. I'd hardly call their views unbiased Wink.
IP Logged

"Nobody controls his own life, Ender. The best you can do is choose to be controlled by good people, by people who love you." Ender's Game
Some of us are more human than others.
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #5 on: 03/13/03 at 18:07:53 »
Quote Quote

Umm, who said I cared?  Who said anyone else cared?  Death to the Draco Honoris is inevitable.  You can allow yourselves to contridict yourselves all you want.  I'm siding with them, because they either want you dead for the same reason, or I have friends in such clans.

And I was mentioning them being Anti-PK and PKing.  I think others would agree, if you're in a No-Pk clan, and you PK, you should be disbanded from the clan.  

Else-wise, I have really nothing else to say.  Their actions spoke forthemselves, and tried retribution after death.  RoFL, Hypocritical clan, indeed.
IP Logged

Bishop
USA 

Draco Honoris - Fighting for Honor and Goodness

View Profile Email

« Reply #6 on: 03/13/03 at 18:18:49 »
Quote Quote

Draco Honoris is not precisely nopk (as has been stated many times).  We battle evil (those that pk the weak for self-pleasure), to battle it pking must take place.  We don't pk for no good reason.  I admit that initially Crusher may have pked you over mistaken identity (as in, he thought you were a known pker of the weak).  As I understand it, this misunderstanding was cleared up and you proceeded to discuss restitution - which went array do to some silly nonsense, so you brought it here to beg for help in making him pay (even though he admited his mistake and 'offered' compensation).

At least Crusher doesn't bring his fights here to the public forum in an attempt to bad-mouth and verbally abuse his foes.  He has, virtually single handedly, challenged the most powerful players in the game (because they abuse the weak), and has undeniably gotten their attention.  I say, Well Done!
IP Logged

"What you fear in the night in the day comes to call anyway."
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 03/13/03 at 18:36:52 »
Quote Quote

At the very least, he begged me to kill him, for revenge.  So I did.  And then he paged me back multiple times explaining that it was a mistake.  And after sayng we had no chance with an alliance, what resort do I have, then to kill the few of you, before dying myself.  I would kill no one besides a select few clans (Weak or Not), because of personal business.  He told me to kill him, so I did.  I wonder what story -you- heard, because what I'm hearing is apparently not the truth.  And I have absolutely no reason to lie about what I did.  

EDIT: I -did- try to resolve it peacefully, but your clan persisted

And what I posted was only bad mouthing, because I was sick and tired of hearing you complain to The Resistance for them killing you, and saying, "I'm tired of these One-Sided Posts"  As for the bad mouthing, I posted this as a show of Draco Honoris' true actions.  

Page me In-Game to talk about it on Compaq - if you wish.   Forum's -are- a waste of time.  
IP Logged

Lyandor

Email

« Reply #8 on: 03/13/03 at 18:38:33 »
Quote Quote

Anyone can challange the most powerful players in the game, but almost none can win (Hence the reason there the most powerful)
IP Logged
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 03/13/03 at 18:41:18 »
Quote Quote

---  And as for the most powerful?  Don't know -exactly- who that goes to, but there's always a more powerful clan, but only at certain times.
IP Logged

Necros

Email

« Reply #10 on: 03/13/03 at 21:35:56 »
Quote Quote

Im siding with you bro, Draco Honoris are a bunch of idiots tbh, I got a threat from one of them because i pked one of their clannies they said "Amy and Crusher will never level for you again" We're going to war with you and you will die. And i laughed, they never even came at it.  

I like Momba's saying, If he made it.
Draco Honorless.
IP Logged
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 03/14/03 at 20:01:47 »
Quote Quote

Oh so DH can lvl crits for pkers woot!
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Amy
USA 

With each choice comes consequences

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

« Reply #12 on: 03/15/03 at 04:47:12 »
Quote Quote

Several things here, first of all.. Alec, we tried to apologize stating that you were mistaken for someone else. You chose the war.  So be it.  

Secondly, we no longer train or level crits for anyone.  We did level the character Necros, but he was sold and ended up in the hands of someone other than who he was trained for.  

Good day to you all.

~Amy of Draco Honoris
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 03/15/03 at 04:50:23 »
Quote Quote

Hardly specific enough to come back to...  So, I won't, and as far as I'm concerned, I'm trying not to read off this post anymore.  What happens, happens--  Nothing more should be said, do it with your swords/axes/staves or whatever the hell you have.
IP Logged

Necros

Email

« Reply #14 on: 03/15/03 at 08:09:28 »
Quote Quote

on 03/15/03 at 04:47:12, Amy wrote:
Several things here, first of all.. Alec, we tried to apologize stating that you were mistaken for someone else. You chose the war.  So be it.  

Secondly, we no longer train or level crits for anyone.  We did level the character Necros, but he was sold and ended up in the hands of someone other than who he was trained for.  

~Amy of Draco Honoris

Ah But you STILL trained for Me And im a PKer, I think that was mary's point?..
IP Logged
Apogee

Email

« Reply #15 on: 03/15/03 at 08:18:25 »
Quote Quote

bunch of jack offs is whats i think personally and i bet half of the nightmist community will agree with the exception of 2 in that clan i stand with my above statement!

::shakes hand in a jacking motion towards DH::
IP Logged
Shera
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 03/15/03 at 08:28:47 »
Quote Quote

Yep scream for once I agree with you.  That was indeed my point.
IP Logged

Tact is after all a kind of mind reading. - Sarah Orne Jewett
The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. - Paul Fix
Amy
USA 

With each choice comes consequences

Amyofdraco
View Profile Email

Draco Honoris :)
« Reply #17 on: 03/15/03 at 09:21:59 »
Quote Quote

We make more in one day than we did for training Necros from level 1 to 25. Isn't worth our time or energy.  You approached us asking if we would after we wouldnt sell our crits to you. Yes, I agree, was a mistake. Everyone makes them. We learned Smiley  

Good Day to you all.

Proudly,
Amy of Draco Honoris
IP Logged

Each path we have chosen led us to where we are. Each path we choose in the future will determine our destiny.
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #18 on: 03/15/03 at 10:13:18 »
Quote Quote

/stands next to DH

------------------

This message has been brought to you by the small clan of Daru Aven
IP Logged
AlecxZeck-P1C

Psionic Knight 1st Class

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 03/15/03 at 17:50:14 »
Quote Quote

/t (the Daru Avin? guy)...RoFL

Deadly level 20 Druid's commin' for you!  Rawr!

This message was brought to you by the FÆR Elite Organization.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  ...  7 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.