Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Elder Dragons »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 09:51:01

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Elder Dragons
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Elder Dragons  (Read 1829 times)
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

Elder Dragons
« on: 02/04/03 at 11:20:21 »
Quote Quote

shouldn't we have  athread where ppl can insult us and call us bad? cuz that's the only thing i c happening in threads about clans here (ecept the draco honoris tour thingy:p)

so go ahead and make us laugh about your insults :p
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
PopTart

King Newbie!!!

xxm2themxx
View Profile

Re: Elder Dragons
« Reply #1 on: 02/04/03 at 12:06:47 »
Quote Quote

Elder Dragons aren't worth the time of coming up with a clever insult. I don't sit back and actually put thought into a project for weenies.
IP Logged

Every decade there is one newbie,One newbie with the uncanny skill to ask so many easily answered questions he can drive all Nightmist elders to retirement.That one chosen man is declared King Newbie!
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: 02/04/03 at 13:51:48 »
Quote Quote

well i think you started off good but the project for weenis is kinda a lame end :p
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
PopTart

King Newbie!!!

xxm2themxx
View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 02/04/03 at 14:06:22 »
Quote Quote

I wasn't trying to flame you guys, LOL! I stated an opinion. If you guys actually make yourself worthy of my time I'll create a clever nickname for you guys. Until then you got weenie.
IP Logged

Every decade there is one newbie,One newbie with the uncanny skill to ask so many easily answered questions he can drive all Nightmist elders to retirement.That one chosen man is declared King Newbie!
Shadowlord

Who's a bad mofo?!....Shut yo mouth!

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 02/04/03 at 18:17:53 »
Quote Quote

I like the vast majority in this clan...I think very highly of Shelly and a few others.

BUT...there's one person that gives this clan a bad name.

Smoe..aka Sep.

This guy was a member of my clan...till he started pking clannies and allies.  (Which ended up being a constant problem...he did it often.)  Myself and another founder (Nikki) told him repeatedly to stop or he would be booted. He wouldn't stop...his response. "I'll pk who the f**k I want to."  Nice attitude.  To push it even farther, Nikki looked at him like a little brother...she defended him, she coddled him, she helped him in game and IRL...she was his FRIEND.  
He gave some friendship back for a while, as long as it was on his terms.  Then he pays back her kindness by telling her to "f**k off" and kills clannies.  Nice guy.

When we booted him and his alts, he memoed and paged saying we "are all f**king dead."  

I't obvious that he has some rather serious issues upstairs, and he can't be trusted with anything.  

I think a lot less of ED because they allow this guy to be a member.  Sorry guys.

IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: 02/05/03 at 11:23:41 »
Quote Quote

well hmm i think you missed the point of the thread lol :p and maybe your clan just can't control ppl like him we can :p

and to tadpole isn't annoying little yellow me beeing in the clan enough for a nifty nickname?

or maybe you make up some and we vote for the niftiest nickname?

IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 02/05/03 at 12:16:33 »
Quote Quote

Tadpole?
IP Logged

Fair enough.
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: 02/05/03 at 12:18:23 »
Quote Quote

poptart, tadpole all the same to me lol :p

* Jurian sucks at remembering name.

all names should be numbers i'm great at remembering numbers :p
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
Shadowlord

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 02/05/03 at 16:17:20 »
Quote Quote

I didn't miss any point here Wonderful.  You simply created a forum for me to voice my grievences.

LOL @ controlling Smoe...you must be better at it than anyone else...better then Crooked Halos, better than Mystic Knights, better than Illuminiti, etc, etc.  He's been kicked out of all these clans...think maybe there's a pattern here?  

I'd also like to state for the record that since I have been founder of this clan (6+months) Sep is the second person I've ever booted.  No one else needs the attention he does.  

I'm not here to convince you of anything...you can continue doing what your doing.  I'll play the game at least long enough to say "I told ya so!"
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: 02/05/03 at 19:34:29 »
Quote Quote

hmm i might be asking something stupid here?  

but who tf is sep? i've never even seen the name in the clan while i was on lol :p

anyway it's not hard to get booted from illuminati just have a bad mood for one day and tell someone to f*** off and they boot you while you've been cool to them for ages :p
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
Shadowlord

View Profile

« Reply #10 on: 02/05/03 at 20:03:13 »
Quote Quote

Smoe, Pally, Meow, and another one I can't remember are all alts of someone who used to be Sep.  Sep changed his name to Smoe recently.  Sorry if I didn't make that  clear in my first post.

I honestly don't know much about Illuminati, as I've never been in the clan.  All I can tell you is that they are on a relatively long list of clans that have booted this guy.

If he's getting along well in yer clan great...like I said, I have a lot of respect for a number of your members.  I don't like Shawn...aka Smoe, because of what he did while he was in my clan.  He was a complete @sshole, with issues too many to mention.

Because I think so highly of ED, I'm pretty surprised that you think he fits in there.  ED has always been a good clan, IMO, and Smoe has been the opposite.
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: 02/05/03 at 20:06:58 »
Quote Quote

no you made clear who it was but i was wondering why i had never seen him in our clan :p
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #12 on: 02/05/03 at 20:14:09 »
Quote Quote

Elder Dragons?  Don't know em!  Don't care for em!
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Lyetor

Horror is something you cannot Escape!

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 02/06/03 at 20:37:17 »
Quote Quote

Noone Cares for TR so shut up lol.
IP Logged

Carnage~Horror~Lyetor~Blade
Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

It's a shame sugah.... it really is, but your next

View Profile Email

« Reply #14 on: 02/06/03 at 20:55:01 »
Quote Quote

Well, considering I've had Meow in my clan, I should post what I think. I think overall Smoe is an okay person.... just with violent mood swings.  Cool
IP Logged

I don't care who you are... I'll kill you anyways.
thekiller

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 02/07/03 at 03:09:20 »
Quote Quote

ShadowLord Ur nuttin but a fing loser u talk smack and then u can't back it up! whats up with that? the only noob here is you talking shyt and not backing up what u say. so before u say stuff about me back it up and fight me!!!!!
IP Logged
Shadowlord

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 02/07/03 at 03:32:37 »
Quote Quote

ROFL!!

Ok chachi...I'll indulge ya here.

First off you foul mouthed little schizo...I didn't talk anything and not back it up.  You haven't had the cajones to say anything to my face...you've been man enough to memo women and talk yer little talk, but never to me...I wonder why??

Second, (and why I'm defending this I don't know) I'm not a n00b...unless you consider someone with almost 1 mil in the bank, 4 crits, all over lvl 26, and playing for over 8 months a n00b.  If that doesn't fit yer critera...then, sure..I accept n00b status.

Yup...I'm talking shyt.  I am.  I admit it.  I'm talking it cause you don't have the nuts to be a man.  Look at yer other clannie..."With violent mood swings..."  I'm no doctor, but a guess says yer @ss needs some meds.  Try shotgun therapy there rockstar...I hear it's guaranteed to work.

I'm totally open with my beef with you...I'll tell anyone who wants to hear.  I got nothing to hide at all my man.  
You were welcomed into my clan...you were treated with kid gloves...more than ANY other clan member...You broke promises, you lied, you decieved, you cheated, and you attacked and killed both clanny and ally alike.  EVEN AFTER your FRIEND (Nikki) asked you to stop.  You were rude, you didn't care, you were a basic bi-polar schizo freak.  You spouted gibberish etc.  You want me to go on?  I got text saves of you spazzing out to your friends...I got them begging you to calm down and return to normal...I got you swearing up a storm.  The list goes on and on.  

You're not stable, you turn on those who are your friends, you're not trustworthy.  And that's why I don't like you.  I gave you a chance, and that's what bothers me the most.

IP Logged
Face_The_Fact

imr0naldmcd0nald
View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 02/07/03 at 08:17:34 »
Quote Quote

i use to be good friends with sep, then i was talking to him one day, and he decided to pk me, out of nowhere, no reason behind it, if i knew all his alts, he wouldn't be having to much fun.
IP Logged

Oh! The beautiful pills.
Blade

Email

« Reply #18 on: 02/07/03 at 20:57:19 »
Quote Quote

on 02/07/03 at 03:32:37, Shadowlord wrote:
ROFL!!

Ok chachi...I'll indulge ya here.

First off you foul mouthed little schizo...I didn't talk anything and not back it up.  You haven't had the cajones to say anything to my face...you've been man enough to memo women and talk yer little talk, but never to me...I wonder why??

Second, (and why I'm defending this I don't know) I'm not a n00b...unless you consider someone with almost 1 mil in the bank, 4 crits, all over lvl 26, and playing for over 8 months a n00b.  If that doesn't fit yer critera...then, sure..I accept n00b status.

Yup...I'm talking shyt.  I am.  I admit it.  I'm talking it cause you don't have the nuts to be a man.  Look at yer other clannie..."With violent mood swings..."  I'm no doctor, but a guess says yer @ss needs some meds.  Try shotgun therapy there rockstar...I hear it's guaranteed to work.

I'm totally open with my beef with you...I'll tell anyone who wants to hear.  I got nothing to hide at all my man.  
You were welcomed into my clan...you were treated with kid gloves...more than ANY other clan member...You broke promises, you lied, you decieved, you cheated, and you attacked and killed both clanny and ally alike.  EVEN AFTER your FRIEND (Nikki) asked you to stop.  You were rude, you didn't care, you were a basic bi-polar schizo freak.  You spouted gibberish etc.  You want me to go on?  I got text saves of you spazzing out to your friends...I got them begging you to calm down and return to normal...I got you swearing up a storm.  The list goes on and on.  

You're not stable, you turn on those who are your friends, you're not trustworthy.  And that's why I don't like you.  I gave you a chance, and that's what bothers me the most.

rofl, that was fun to read, nice post Grin
IP Logged
Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 02/09/03 at 23:12:45 »
Quote Quote

on 02/07/03 at 03:32:37, Shadowlord wrote:

You being a n00b has nothing to do with what you own. You're a n00b because you're one of those annoying guys that could sit at a gate talking crap for hours, without taking a step south (or north).
IP Logged

Fair enough.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.