Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Mèr¢èñårîè$ »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 12:37:26

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Mèr¢èñårîè$
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Mèr¢èñårîè$  (Read 1476 times)
Twistid
USA 

Psychopathic Records Owns You!

View Profile

Mèr¢èñårîè$
« on: 01/25/03 at 04:51:25 »
Quote Quote

Now here's a clan who needs Fallen angels to help them in wars,i mean how WEAK is that.If your gonna have a CLAN war, shouldn't it be CLAN vs CLAN not 2 clans vs 1. Thats shows your WEAK. The chairman of that clan must be scared to fight with his clan alone, since he calls FA and sometimes Illuminati for help all the time. Little clan's run there mouth about how good they think they are. Why doe's TR always win in wars? CAUSE WERE ORGANIZED. And other clans cry about The Resistance.Why?Cause we are organized and know what were doing?Why waste your time crying about it.Why not get started on your own?!
IP Logged

Free Your Mind.....Breathe It In...Second Hand Smoke! GG Owned Thanks Bai..Cry me a River..
Ron_Jeremy

Nick is your Hero.

View Profile

Re: Mèr¢èñårîè$
« Reply #1 on: 01/25/03 at 05:07:01 »
Quote Quote

Vince you have a valid point point but then whats the point of having allies. I still say we should become allies with demonsoul b4 they get to them and hav e a noob militia demonsoul is a top notch clan so many high lvls one day we may reach their lvl SmileySmileySmileySmileySmiley but one can only hope and prey so much but ya if they call for allies let em but i dont attack them anyways but anywho if your not confident that clan can handle on its on maybe it needs to be bigger i dunnobut then again tr is so friggen hugeit seems like everyone in nm has an alt in it but i am done with my jiabber jawing peace
nick
IP Logged

of all the things ive lost i miss my mind the most.
Twistid
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: 01/25/03 at 05:13:36 »
Quote Quote

We don't need allies if you think about it Nick. We can handle our own basically. People complain to much about The Resistance and why we know what we know and have what we have.Why we have so much is from being a organized clan and helping one another. We earned what we have.
IP Logged

Free Your Mind.....Breathe It In...Second Hand Smoke! GG Owned Thanks Bai..Cry me a River..
Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: 01/25/03 at 05:14:28 »
Quote Quote

BOD took care of the Beanies, Dissention, and Nightskys pretty nicely.   Grin
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Twistid
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: 01/25/03 at 05:22:00 »
Quote Quote

And even Fallen angel's and Mercenaries couldn't defeat us.
IP Logged

Norinth

The Elder Druid.

View Profile Email

« Reply #5 on: 01/25/03 at 09:39:43 »
Quote Quote

I am not in TR, but I do know it's a powerful clan. One of the (if not the) best clans in Nightmist. Ol' BoD would beat it, but thats over now  Wink. So just "climb your way up".
IP Logged

Anything just ask Smiley.
Eternyte
Wales 

View Profile

« Reply #6 on: 01/25/03 at 10:47:10 »
Quote Quote

Technically Tr is the old BoD. Although it has more members, and is under new management.
IP Logged
dognapot
USA 

rock over london, rock on chicago

View Profile

« Reply #7 on: 01/25/03 at 14:40:41 »
Quote Quote

if merceneries wants to get more allies it's just more people to snub for the resistance (me), so i encourage this actually, i think they should enlist whats left of illuminate, loveless, mystic knights, and a few others and all sit in one square like you always do in confrontations like that and then die alot. itll be fun.
IP Logged

Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you`ll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine
Jurian
Netherlands 

Lillium inter spinas, The lilly among thorns

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: 01/25/03 at 16:21:36 »
Quote Quote

hmm know why tr allways wins wars? because they have the most lvl 30's and good palyers in their clan. there are allways like 10 archmasters on that are in tr while msaller clans have like max of 3 arch masters on at the same time. that's why tr wins (and what makes them the strongest) they just outnumber any other clan 3-1 if it comes to archmasters
IP Logged

I dream about how it's going to end,
Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
I only want my mind to be clear.
dognapot
USA 

rock over london, rock on chicago

View Profile

« Reply #9 on: 01/25/03 at 21:41:14 »
Quote Quote

it's not like we plan on outnumbering people, we're always looking for a fun fight, or few more pks. i think most of us would enjoy seeing a clan able to rival us, but most clans capable of that don't last long enough.
IP Logged

Under blue moon I saw you
So soon you`ll take me
Up in your arms
Too late to beg you or cancel it
Though I know it must be the killing time
Unwillingly mine
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: 01/26/03 at 09:46:41 »
Quote Quote

yeah but the fight ends up only to be fun for you ppl cuz you do outnumber us all the time.
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
Mammon
USA 

Yup...

View Profile

« Reply #11 on: 01/26/03 at 13:40:07 »
Quote Quote

I think you missunderstood, what Dogna was saying is we like a good fight. I mean it does help when we murder the other person, but it gets boring when there isn't many people to fight, or when they don't offer anything worth noting as a threat. I agree it would be nice to have another clan to rival ours, would be fun.
IP Logged
Jurian
Netherlands 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: 01/26/03 at 16:24:56 »
Quote Quote

so i guess when i was like lvl 10 i was a good fight to you ppl? wow lol you ppl have such high standards :p
IP Logged

Approaching me quickly.
Leaving a life of fear,
Twistid
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #13 on: 01/26/03 at 18:25:36 »
Quote Quote

You think having a few arch's makes you powerful?ive had my old level 26 slaughter archs.Being arch just helps.More hp, more stamina and armor.Being Arch is just a plus.And getting on the subject,Why do clans need allies?To explore greater depths on nightmist and survive cause You have more people?
Sometimes exploring by yourself you gain Better Exp(if the exp is good) and gold ect.Theres a start for little clans EXPLORE different areas, dont just train in one area.
IP Logged

PopTart

King Newbie!!!

xxm2themxx
View Profile

« Reply #14 on: 01/26/03 at 18:45:58 »
Quote Quote

This question is only the child of curiosity but why is it you are telling lower level clans to go explore? Is it an attempt to gain more PK victims?
IP Logged

Every decade there is one newbie,One newbie with the uncanny skill to ask so many easily answered questions he can drive all Nightmist elders to retirement.That one chosen man is declared King Newbie!
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #15 on: 01/28/03 at 01:25:00 »
Quote Quote

Excuse me..we called in FA because ya'll went and got more people. You guys didn't even beat us..so, don't try acting all hard. It was an even fight..I sat there and watched..as everyone got slayed to death..so, don't go trying to act like you did actually accomplish something by defeating us..when ya didn't.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Twistid
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 01/28/03 at 03:14:57 »
Quote Quote

No mike, im saying go explore NEW areas. Where most people dont go. That's what i used to do. Back when OLD BoD was around, i go explore different places. I wont deny it, i got pked alot lookin for places to explore. But there was this 1 place ( im not mentioning) where id make gold. Not the best exp, but it helped.
IP Logged

walt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #17 on: 01/28/03 at 16:35:40 »
Quote Quote

It seems to me that the first post in this thread sounds a whole lot like someone who is crying, or do i read to much into things?

Pot(to kettle): Your black

Maybe i am haulucinating?
IP Logged
SouthernBelle
USA 

If it were not for hope, my heart would break..

NicoleBaby2001
View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 01/28/03 at 21:46:34 »
Quote Quote

::nods in agreement::  Grin
IP Logged

Nicolebaby, Southernbelle, Dork, Promise...
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #19 on: 01/29/03 at 22:12:41 »
Quote Quote

And vince ....since ur soo good and all ...why when i asked u to fight me u refused? like u do every single time ....... lol yes walt vince is always crying ...
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.