Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Elder Dragons »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/29/24 at 12:54:30

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Elder Dragons
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Elder Dragons  (Read 1830 times)
Shadowlord

Who's a bad mofo?!....Shut yo mouth!

View Profile

Re: Elder Dragons
« Reply #20 on: 02/10/03 at 14:04:34 »
Quote Quote

Insomnia,

First off...what you own CAN determine if you are a n00b.  The longer you play, the more you get...the longer you play, the less likely you are to be a n00b.  True, there are exceptions, but I ain't one of em.

And as far as sitting at a gate for hours not moving (which I have NEVER ddone BTW) being a criteria for a n00b...what about all those archies I see that do it every weekend.  You know the ones I'm talking about...the ones who have played this game for years.  You wouldn't consider them n00bs would ya?

Wow, not only do you not know me, then make assumpotions (and we all know what that makes you), but you're arguement is completely flawed.  

I'd make an assumption about your life outside this game, but we both know I don't like assumptions.  Wink
IP Logged
Angel_Of_The_Night
Canada 

It's a shame sugah.... it really is, but your next

View Profile Email

« Reply #21 on: 02/10/03 at 20:13:24 »
Quote Quote

Sorry there sugah if I upset yah with my 'violent mood swings' but unfortunately it's too true. And as for fellow clannie refering I'm in the clan with that other guy.. When your actually online do a /who Angel_Of_The_Night - last time I checked it said I was Chairman of Kindrako Nite's Kiss

IP Logged

I don't care who you are... I'll kill you anyways.
Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 02/10/03 at 23:30:34 »
Quote Quote

on 02/10/03 at 14:04:34, Shadowlord wrote:
Insomnia,

First off...what you own CAN determine if you are a n00b.  The longer you play, the more you get...the longer you play, the less likely you are to be a n00b.  True, there are exceptions, but I ain't one of em.

What you own can determine if you are a newb, not a n00b.

on 02/10/03 at 14:04:34, Shadowlord wrote:
And as far as sitting at a gate for hours not moving (which I have NEVER ddone BTW) being a criteria for a n00b...what about all those archies I see that do it every weekend.  You know the ones I'm talking about...the ones who have played this game for years.  You wouldn't consider them n00bs would ya?

Wow, not only do you not know me, then make assumpotions (and we all know what that makes you), but you're arguement is completely flawed.

I know tons of n00bs with archies, who also likes sitting at gates talking crap without backing it up, who tries to jump you and runs if you call for help (even though they are still more by far).  

Not saying this is the only way to get a n00b title, this is just a common one. You don't have to know someone to see if he's a true n00b or not, most of the times reading a few forum posts is enough. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Fair enough.
Shadowlord

View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 02/11/03 at 00:06:32 »
Quote Quote

You've either completely missed my point on newb vs n00b, or my definition of n00b is different than yours.

You see, if you can amass money, multiple crits, rare items, etc., this means that you have played the game for a fair amount of time...the longer you play the more you learn, thus the less stupid questions you ask...thus making you less of a n00b.  

To me, a n00b is someone who asks stupid questions, like "That Blade of time looks kewl, can I give you 250 gold for it?" Or "I have friends in high places...ever heard of JLH?"

This does not include people who talk smack and not back it up.  I don't consider them n00bs...I consider them j@ckasses.
Totally different.

I'll repeat what I said earlier...I've never sat at a gate talking smack and not backing it up...I haven't tried to jump anyone and run even though I have more ppl to back me.  This is never...like not once...like I don't know what it would be like to do this.

Lastly, as I am completely getting off the main point of this thread, you saying that reading the forum posts gave you the Epiphany (pun truly intended) that I am a n00b, I can't see how this post did.  This is a public service announcement about an untrustworthy schizo...there's nothing n00b about informing a clan that, while you like the other members, you don't like one.  I mean, we wouldn't want some n00b to join that clan and find out the hard way would we?

IP Logged
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 02/17/03 at 01:16:15 »
Quote Quote

on 02/04/03 at 18:17:53, Shadowlord wrote:
I think a lot less of ED because they allow this guy to be a member.  Sorry guys.

Just because we've got a member that wasn't too pleasant towards you and yer own clan.. doesn't mean you should think less of us. You can have the beef or whatever with HIM. Shouldn't take it out on the rest of us. That I'm aware of so far.. it's a good clan.. with friendly people.. but strange.. indeed. o.O
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Shadowlord

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 02/17/03 at 16:36:06 »
Quote Quote

Ash,
Yer one of the ones in ED that I absolutely LOVE!  Daymn girl!

You are the exact opposite of Smoe, and that's what makes it tough.  Smoe has shown a pattern in doing stupid things like what he did to my clan...look at posts from Angel and Face...it's happened many times in the past.  It either has already happened to ppl in ED, or it will.  So this post can either warn, or complain.  Roll Eyes

I don't dislike ED, I'm not out to cause problems for em, I'm not going to randomly pk anyone, I just wanted to tell my story for those that didn't know.  I think ppl have a right to know what kind of ppl are in their clan.
IP Logged
Stigmata
United_Kingdom 

View Profile

« Reply #26 on: 02/18/03 at 16:59:12 »
Quote Quote

And there's me thinking this was supposed to be a thread about a clan.........silly me.

Take your insults off the forum.
IP Logged
Bishop
USA 

Draco Honoris - Fighting for Honor and Goodness

View Profile Email

« Reply #27 on: 02/18/03 at 17:17:35 »
Quote Quote

*likes the 'new' Stigmata*    Grin
IP Logged

"What you fear in the night in the day comes to call anyway."
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 02/18/03 at 17:39:32 »
Quote Quote

on 02/18/03 at 17:17:35, Bishop wrote:
*likes the 'new' Stigmata*    Grin

I don't think he's ever changed..?!
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

« Reply #29 on: 02/20/03 at 14:31:11 »
Quote Quote

on 02/18/03 at 16:59:12, Stigmata wrote:
And there's me thinking this was supposed to be a thread about a clan.........silly me.

Take your insults off the forum.

Obviously he has. Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Fair enough.
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.