Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - The Resistance »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 08:59:49

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   The Resistance
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Resistance  (Read 3973 times)
Endless Sorrow

Page/Memo Sumner ingame.

View Profile

Re: The Resistance
« Reply #80 on: 02/22/03 at 05:05:08 »
Quote Quote

Whoa...I actually read every post on this thread. Yup, shows how bored I am right now. But I just wanted to post, letting all of ya know of my great achievement, hehe. Also, I would like to say something good about TR. Angela and Maesse (sorry! Don't know her real name Sad) helped me realized earlier today that I've hated (infact despised and loathed!) The Resistance for all the wrong reasons...I've noticed TR has helped each other, especially in Moshes, and I finally come to see that was a reason I hated TR for showing me how crappy most clans I've been in are...because most people are mad at TR for partying up and killing off other moshers then going at it themselves, but I realize thats what other clans should do, party up in their own clans and helping each other like TR. I've been inside a mosh, where one of my clannies partied with this other person (not in same clan) and tried to kill my thief with them! Hehe, just wanted to say something positive, well, must go now, woulda added more but gotta go play games Wink.
IP Logged

Îñ tµ€ êÑÐ, G®éëð w ®û£È, ¤ü® (v)ÏÑd§ sµª££ ®º¯|¯, ÅñÐ DéMØñ$ wïL£ ®Üñ ƒrR€€ Âs thËÿ håÐ Ã (v)îLL€ñÏå åG¤ -- DemonSoul
walt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #81 on: 02/22/03 at 15:18:16 »
Quote Quote

on 02/22/03 at 05:05:08, Hyzterik_Poizon wrote:
Hehe, just wanted to say something positive, well, must go now, woulda added more but gotta go play games Wink.

So what did you say that was possitive about TR?
I love editing what I want to see, it's just great, haha!
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #82 on: 02/22/03 at 22:11:20 »
Quote Quote

Wow, I should really start paying attention to this thread....   Tongue

Thanks Hyzterik.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Endless Sorrow

Page/Memo Sumner ingame.

View Profile

« Reply #83 on: 02/23/03 at 03:55:21 »
Quote Quote

Heh, np, but I meant every word, but I would like to say thanks to Angela and Maesse (still don't know her real name!>.<) for helping me realize that. Cheesy
IP Logged

Îñ tµ€ êÑÐ, G®éëð w ®û£È, ¤ü® (v)ÏÑd§ sµª££ ®º¯|¯, ÅñÐ DéMØñ$ wïL£ ®Üñ ƒrR€€ Âs thËÿ håÐ Ã (v)îLL€ñÏå åG¤ -- DemonSoul
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #84 on: 02/23/03 at 14:50:21 »
Quote Quote

Maesse=Ana

IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Discipline

View Profile

« Reply #85 on: 02/23/03 at 17:32:06 »
Quote Quote

I know I should stay on topic, but knowing what that exactly is, I will just say this...

...Ana(Anastasia)=An attractive lass (Ana if you read this, just accept the truth.)
IP Logged

From nothing we have risen and from nothing we still rise!!!
Fyxie
USA 

Nightmare, conspiracy, depression and lunacy

stumbleine+XxX
View Profile WWW

« Reply #86 on: 02/23/03 at 19:35:50 »
Quote Quote

on 02/23/03 at 03:55:21, Hyzterik_Poizon wrote:
Heh, np, but I meant every word, but I would like to say thanks to Angela and Maesse (still don't know her real name!>.<) for helping me realize that. Cheesy

Thank ya Kent Cheesy

Now lemme get on and smack ya around some more  Tongue
IP Logged

Fyxie, Deviant, Vashalia, Stumbleine, Twink, Modulation, Elena, Pisces, Faygo, Adore, Starla, Autopsy, Dyna, Porcelina, Diao_Chan
Endless Sorrow

Page/Memo Sumner ingame.

View Profile

« Reply #87 on: 02/23/03 at 21:23:20 »
Quote Quote

>.< Must ya embarrass me on the forum too? Sad
IP Logged

Maesse
USA 

Forsakin all Ive fallen for·I rise to meet the end

Sorrowful+Escape
View Profile

« Reply #88 on: 02/23/03 at 21:50:45 »
Quote Quote

First, let me say that TR is so much more then what others think it is...It is a group of friends that help and support each other.  I have meet so many wonderful people in this game and has made the game that much more fun to play.  TR is what a good clan should be.. that is one of the reasons it is where it is.

Secondly, I apologize in my delay in responding to the post by Harder. I just now got this forum to work for me. So with delay, thankyou for your kind words and thoughts. Also thankyou to Pandarus, though your comment was unexpected it was pleasently accepted. And Thankyou Jen for answering who I am..i couldnt not post in time!

I suppose that's it for now. See you around  Grin

Maesse/Alisa/Duchess
IP Logged

Fallen angels at my feet·Whispered voices in my ear·Death before my eyes·Lying next to me I fear·She beckons me·Shall I give in·Upon my end shall I begin?
Fyxie
USA 

Nightmare, conspiracy, depression and lunacy

stumbleine+XxX
View Profile WWW

« Reply #89 on: 02/24/03 at 10:14:22 »
Quote Quote

on 02/23/03 at 21:23:20, Hyzterik_Poizon wrote:
>.< Must ya embarrass me on the forum too? Sad

Awwes, you love it, don't deny it.  Tongue
IP Logged

Fyxie, Deviant, Vashalia, Stumbleine, Twink, Modulation, Elena, Pisces, Faygo, Adore, Starla, Autopsy, Dyna, Porcelina, Diao_Chan
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #90 on: 03/21/03 at 07:16:25 »
Quote Quote

Real quick update.  

Ranked #1 The Resistance with 462 members, 34 squares and 3064 ranking points. Members are constantly donating and we continue adding squares/rooms to the clan house. Our main objective is to obtain 40 squares. We're working on a clan website but it really isn't a priority.  

I'll post the website as soon as we have it. We currently aren't looking for more members. If there is any change in this I will post.
IP Logged

Maesse
USA 

Forsakin all Ive fallen for·I rise to meet the end

Sorrowful+Escape
View Profile

« Reply #91 on: 03/21/03 at 09:36:14 »
Quote Quote

Gotta love it  Kiss
IP Logged

Fallen angels at my feet·Whispered voices in my ear·Death before my eyes·Lying next to me I fear·She beckons me·Shall I give in·Upon my end shall I begin?
Lyandor

Email

« Reply #92 on: 03/21/03 at 17:43:04 »
Quote Quote

Gotta hate it*
IP Logged
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #93 on: 03/21/03 at 19:01:00 »
Quote Quote

/hears violins playing in the background for Lyandor.
IP Logged
Twistid
USA 

Psychopathic Records Owns You!

View Profile

« Reply #94 on: 03/21/03 at 19:21:28 »
Quote Quote

/flex
IP Logged

Free Your Mind.....Breathe It In...Second Hand Smoke! GG Owned Thanks Bai..Cry me a River..
Momba

Email

« Reply #95 on: 04/10/03 at 03:45:31 »
Quote Quote

I think it is worth mentioning for all those TR haters out there that many members of TR have been hard at work making the game a better game. Several have submitted pics for items/monsters. Epiphany and Samus have created map sites that are pretty d**n cool.
 The clans most recent accomplishment is a clan web site. I personally had nothing to do with it so show your love to the rest of the gang.

Kalypso, Samus, Epiphany, Ishtar, Samus and any others I have forgot thanks for all your hard work and dedications. My addiction is a much enjoyed one because of players like you.
Below is the newest web page created by Kalypso with help from several other members. It will link you to all the current members links that are game related as well as some personal links.  
 Next time ya get cut down by a TR member take the time while your sitting in your pub licking your wounds and page em with a thank you...

http://trn.2ya.com/
« Last Edit: 04/11/03 at 03:03:00 by momba » IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.