Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - The Resistance »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/16/24 at 18:57:44

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   The Resistance
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Resistance  (Read 3976 times)
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

Re: The Resistance
« Reply #40 on: 12/22/02 at 15:49:29 »
Quote Quote

hmmm,lets see? A flat tummy,nice butt,big boobs,and the ability to talk dirty...hmm?...well,I guess that leaves me out. Tongue

Well anywho,thanks for answering my questions tr..but I just have one more for yall,just one...What kind of clan do yall look at your clan?..just a pking clan? or do yall just have fun,and mess around? do you look at your clan as if it was unbreakable? or do you care any less about ranks?
here,how about this,at least give me one word....Just one word that will describe your clan? And I dont want just Kalypso posting the answer,I want any tr to post a word to desribe the clan..I mean,if yall want to that is?...

thanks for listening..       -Creed
IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
Cupcake

I love this game more than taffy!

faux_pas17   faux+pas17
View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 12/22/02 at 15:56:33 »
Quote Quote

one word...competative
IP Logged

I'm handin' out beat downs like lollie pops. You in the mood for a sucka, sucka?
MoonDragon

Email

« Reply #42 on: 12/23/02 at 00:56:16 »
Quote Quote

Craptacularrepetitivejokesaboutnewbswhowhineallthetimeandhavenolifebutto complain,ohanddontforgetaboutallthesextalk

There.
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #43 on: 12/23/02 at 01:28:39 »
Quote Quote

30 rooms!!!! woot.  Kiss Kiss
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #44 on: 12/23/02 at 03:13:37 »
Quote Quote

well,I would like to thank sugah for a real answer,  Tongue (lol)
and Moon,ya need to put a little space between those words budy, heh,but though I did understand all of it..Anywho,thats all that I have to ask..If any of the tr members has a word that they would like to post,thats cool..Thanks for your answers yall..And good luck in your business,heh...  

Thanks for listening...Happy holidays to yall.. -Creed
IP Logged

For we have crossed many oceans, and we labor that in between.. In life, there are many quotients.. And I hope I find the mean..
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #45 on: 12/23/02 at 03:21:31 »
Quote Quote

Oh! btw,if yall would give me your opinion on my new topic,under comments,and post your thoughts about it,I would really appreciate that,cuase no one has answered to it yet..And dont worry,you'll be able to find the subject..Again,thanks,and have a good day...

-Creed,
IP Logged

Inuyasha

~Baker~

View Profile

« Reply #46 on: 12/23/02 at 09:11:39 »
Quote Quote

rofl from advertising to talkin about homo's lol
IP Logged
MoonDragon

Email

« Reply #47 on: 12/24/02 at 04:34:42 »
Quote Quote

Ok, simpler...

TR is rated NC - 17 :D
IP Logged
Insomnia
Sweden 

View Profile

« Reply #48 on: 01/14/03 at 21:38:18 »
Quote Quote

on 12/22/02 at 15:49:29, Creed wrote:
hmmm,lets see? A flat tummy,nice butt,big boobs,and the ability to talk dirty...hmm?...well,I guess that leaves me out. Tongue

Well anywho,thanks for answering my questions tr..but I just have one more for yall,just one...What kind of clan do yall look at your clan?..just a pking clan? or do yall just have fun,and mess around? do you look at your clan as if it was unbreakable? or do you care any less about ranks?
here,how about this,at least give me one word....Just one word that will describe your clan? And I dont want just Kalypso posting the answer,I want any tr to post a word to desribe the clan..I mean,if yall want to that is?...

thanks for listening..                           -Creed

Gay.

There.
IP Logged

Fair enough.
PopTart

King Newbie!!!

xxm2themxx
View Profile

« Reply #49 on: 01/15/03 at 00:05:44 »
Quote Quote

/nod
IP Logged

Every decade there is one newbie,One newbie with the uncanny skill to ask so many easily answered questions he can drive all Nightmist elders to retirement.That one chosen man is declared King Newbie!
Arkanah

Email

« Reply #50 on: 01/15/03 at 00:47:35 »
Quote Quote

One word for creed yee-haw.    He seems to like the word ''yall''   ...... heh.

IP Logged
Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #51 on: 01/15/03 at 01:01:00 »
Quote Quote

ROFL!!! I didn't notice it until now! I guess it's just some habit that I have. heh
IP Logged

Creed
USA 

Creed ingame

View Profile

« Reply #52 on: 01/15/03 at 01:06:12 »
Quote Quote

I may be from Texas,but I do not have a Texan accent.  lol  I know it kinda seems like it but I dont. infact,most of the people in Texas don't really have a Texan accent. like (Howdy yall!!) or (Yall come back now ya here!!  *spits on the ground*)  lol That's only on TV or someting.   Wink
IP Logged

Stotic
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

We Can Rise

View Profile WWW

« Reply #53 on: 01/15/03 at 01:14:48 »
Quote Quote

TR can talk about filthy habbits one minute (I can't legally disclose what) and the next minute what would happen if kev opened up a delicacy based on cheese.  Flucuating conversations for an odd population of people.  And for that I stand tall as a TR member!
IP Logged

We'll douse ourselves in gasoline and hang our bodies from the lampposts.
Demised

Demised / Betrayal

View Profile

« Reply #54 on: 01/16/03 at 11:11:41 »
Quote Quote

Gringotta love this clan.../lick jen.../kiss heather
IP Logged

Sometime People dont know how sorry the can be till it is done and over with... And then it is just to Late!!
Arkanah

Email

« Reply #55 on: 01/16/03 at 11:34:38 »
Quote Quote

Darn right.  I love this clan too.  Smiley Hehehe.  /tickle Jen /*censored* Paul
IP Logged
Zephie
Nightmist Game Staff
USA 

Kalypso in game.

View Profile

« Reply #56 on: 01/19/03 at 19:31:39 »
Quote Quote

heh.

31 squares now.
IP Logged

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
Arkanah

Email

« Reply #57 on: 01/21/03 at 03:19:25 »
Quote Quote

woohoo!
IP Logged
noname

Email

« Reply #58 on: 01/21/03 at 03:51:36 »
Quote Quote

ok lol i dont mind the two fourm threads for tr but do you guys really need both? lol
IP Logged
PopTart

King Newbie!!!

xxm2themxx
View Profile

« Reply #59 on: 01/21/03 at 04:15:07 »
Quote Quote

Actually, No they don‘t. The resistance didn’t start the other thread, Some n00b did.
IP Logged

Every decade there is one newbie,One newbie with the uncanny skill to ask so many easily answered questions he can drive all Nightmist elders to retirement.That one chosen man is declared King Newbie!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.