Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Berserker Class Discussion »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/26/24 at 12:03:04

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Berserker Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   Berserker Class Discussion
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Berserker Class Discussion  (Read 2489 times)
Xcelon
United_Kingdom 

You think I'm wierd? Go take a look in the mirror!

View Profile

Re: Berserker Class Discussion
« Reply #20 on: 02/02/04 at 12:34:50 »
Quote Quote

on 12/01/03 at 22:08:59, Snowy wrote:
i agree mephistroth

I agree with Snowy  Wink
IP Logged

~Xcelon~Ajimoo~Slovak~Remake~Atlanta~ In Game.
deathdealer
Canada 

crazy canucks

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 02/02/04 at 21:25:44 »
Quote Quote

I like zerkers fine just the way the are..it all seems to even out in the end with all the miss's and no armour
IP Logged

thorn4life
Wanderer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #22 on: 02/10/04 at 04:16:21 »
Quote Quote

Alot of the talk of zerkers being overpowered consists of "when spelled". This has nothing to do with the class's strength/weakness. Move on to Clerics if you wish them to be included in the equasion.

Zerkers "can" hit hard, but usually only hit 2-4 out of the 6 available stam.

Other classes that complain about zerks hitting so hard obvioussly aren't looking at their own hits against the 0 armor zerk, which rarely miss by the way.

As far as Smite goes, against a player, you will miss 80% of the time, wasting all stam, doing 0 dmg, and injuring yourself. If you want 1 click, armor bypassing abilities, go with a thief, who will hit 90% of the time, and has the high dex, and armor to stay alive if/when the opponent isn't rounded.

Mages have invis for a reason.. come up on a zerk invis, beam macro'd, and you won't have a problem rounding the 14 wis (max) crit. use your armor spell in case of a fizzle, which hardly ever happens on high lvls, and there is no way the zerk is going to win. Smite, you say? See the above paragraph.

What I know is from a half orc point of view, Dwarves may fare better in certain areas, but don't hit quite as hard and have less hp, still with the 0 armor that makes them useless without the aid from another class.

If Zerks are so easy to train (again from the half orc's perspective), why are there less then a handfull of archs? And again, without the help from another class to heal the zerker after every 2-3 rounds when training, every one of you would vote to delete the zerker class.
IP Logged
Mip
Canada 

ph34r teh cute ones

steven_huynh53   FlamingMoron69
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #23 on: 02/15/04 at 19:48:55 »
Quote Quote

My level 30 elven Mage (7 21 19 18 20 14) was smoten by a level 20 Dwarf Berserker.

Does that seem fair to you?
IP Logged

Click here to feed the hungry. It doesn't cost you a dime. It only takes 5 seconds.

Affinity's End
Silverwizard
Canada 

The Great And Powerful Wizard

View Profile

« Reply #24 on: 02/17/04 at 16:03:52 »
Quote Quote

Well if it is a half orc zerker vrs a mage it is mainly just whoever hits first and with invis the mage has a pretty good chance.
IP Logged

The Silverwizard, The Great and powerful Wizard, And the Over Lord Of The Warroirs Of The Mist
ice_cold

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

« Reply #25 on: 02/18/04 at 19:23:25 »
Quote Quote

noooooooo, trust me, you cant beam a zerker to death. i mean, are you seriously telling me that a beam is going to hit a zerker for 100 damage, without being resisted or fizzle? come on, you have got to be dreaming
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.