Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - 6 Stamina »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 01:34:47

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Berserker Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   6 Stamina
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 6 Stamina  (Read 2176 times)
Deval
Australia 

What one lacks in skill, he makes up for with alts

61207412 61207412   Death_Jester_King   HitCowsWithCars
View Profile WWW Email

6 Stamina
« on: 02/18/03 at 23:43:17 »
Quote Quote

May I suggest beserkers have a max stamina of 5? If they have 6, it really honestly does make the fighter totally, complelety, utterly obsolete. The fighter now has no advantage that isnt matched by one of the other classes. May I suggest the removal of the fighter class all together?
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
Prince_Damon

,!,,

View Profile WWW

Re: 6 Stamina
« Reply #1 on: 02/19/03 at 00:29:10 »
Quote Quote

Why is it that every time something is updated or added to NightMist, the Forums are flooded with people whining about it? I personally am glad to see something new come to the game, and if berserkers are such a threat to your crits, then maybe you should have spent a few more minutes on the roller and not settled for crappy dex.
IP Logged

Knine, Pacman, LS_DayWokr_LS, SoulsWrath, Ender, Phobia, Scar, Lorivan, Widowmaker, Leafstorm, etc.
Deval
Australia 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: 02/19/03 at 00:47:37 »
Quote Quote

OK, either your parents both suffer from down syndrome and your some kind of wierd spawn from them, or you suffer from serious mental incapabilities you idiot. Im no saying the class shouldn't come to the game, you pile of regurgitated sour cream, I'm simply stating the impact the class has on another.

As for crappy dex, I have no idea where you got that from you brick headed twit. Did you even read the post? How about I slam your head into the monitor to make sure you understand huh?

As for my crits, you half A$$ed fool, all my crits are finely crafted, and I have a standard of stats that I will not allow under. The dex I am apparently lacking, is the best dex the race can have, so why don't you take your finger, jam it into your eye socket, and try to touch that tiny little brain that is sitting there unused.
IP Logged

'Madness you say! Do you fear me? Are you afraid of what I might do, of what I might say? What a fascinating reaction. Don't you find it somewhat encumbering?'
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #3 on: 02/19/03 at 01:52:41 »
Quote Quote

Fighters are similiar to Beserkers, but Fighters are still good because of their armor.
IP Logged
King_Macros

Email

« Reply #4 on: 02/19/03 at 03:08:43 »
Quote Quote

letting them have 6+ stamina would make fighters obsolete, i vote for NO
IP Logged
Consumed
USA 

*:·®ÿåñ·:*

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: 02/19/03 at 04:13:48 »
Quote Quote

on 02/19/03 at 00:29:10, Prince_Damon wrote:
Why is it that every time something is updated or added to NightMist, the Forums are flooded with people whining about it? I personally am glad to see something new come to the game, and if berserkers are such a threat to your crits, then maybe you should have spent a few more minutes on the roller and not settled for crappy dex.

i agree totaly
IP Logged

Cøñ§ümêd
King_Macros

Email

« Reply #6 on: 02/19/03 at 04:53:17 »
Quote Quote

im just wondering how long you've been playing 50cent? Because i dont wanna see a pre set enviroment return again
IP Logged
Deval
Australia 

View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: 02/19/03 at 05:04:42 »
Quote Quote

on 02/19/03 at 04:13:48, 50cent wrote:

i agree totaly

I'd say that's because your as thick as he is.

READ the posts people, READ them.
IP Logged

xXx

Shiggidy Shiggidy Swa!!

View Profile

« Reply #8 on: 02/19/03 at 08:24:50 »
Quote Quote

lol aight this is a trip Deval you remind me of my uncle but.. that's besides the point. I gotta agree with Deval about the 6stam issue cause then it would be like a fighter with way more HP. but.. a fighter with armor vs. a fighter w/o armor I think you can guess who would win even if the fighter w/o armor has like 20more HP than the other still the Armor helps. the Beserker is a Beserker & a Figher is a Fighter, I don't think we should kill a class cause another is  similiar to it they all have their advantages & disadvantages. now you may criticize my opinion all you like & criticize my teeny tiny brain that I can't seem to find in my head
IP Logged

Shiggidy
King_Macros

Email

« Reply #9 on: 02/19/03 at 12:53:14 »
Quote Quote

They have a lot more then 20 hp then regular fighters
IP Logged
alone

My beautiful escape. Fall from pain. My suicide.

View Profile Email

« Reply #10 on: 02/19/03 at 13:19:21 »
Quote Quote

on 02/19/03 at 08:24:50, xXx wrote:
lol aight this is a trip Deval you remind me of my uncle but..

Dammit, i was gonna say that!!

Deval, calm down man. Do you have a problem with people with downs syndrome? If so, you're the most pathetic person i think i've ever come across. Saying that about someone can't even be classed as an insult, well, maybe to you, as you have such a problem with it.
Maybe you should go away from NightMist, grow up a bit can come back? Im suprised you can even roll crits anymore, surely you get stuck on the simple maths questions? *Pass Deval a lolly pop* Now go sit in the corner and come back when you've grown up.
IP Logged

Bishop
USA 

Draco Honoris - Fighting for Honor and Goodness

View Profile Email

« Reply #11 on: 02/19/03 at 15:59:12 »
Quote Quote

lol - I can understand Deval's frustration with the mentality of many posters 'round these parts; it can be hard to bite your tongue some times.

I agree with Deval here, I don't think the class was thought out very well - but time will certainly tell.  I think this new class with the strength it's allowed using an attack like assassinate is pretty powerful with 6 (or even 5) stamina.  Think about it, Rangers and Thieves have a 'playability' advantage over fighters simply by the fact that they can attack with all of there stamina with 1 click (or the push of 1 macro button) - leaving virtually no time for the victim to react (by drinking potion mainly).  Now Berserkers share that advantage, and more.  

K, well I shouldn't have to draw it out for you, think.  And I wouldn't underestimate Deval's contribution, he knows what he's talking about (regarding NM, and maybe about other's mentality too).
IP Logged

"What you fear in the night in the day comes to call anyway."
PureMourning
Ethiopia 

View Profile

« Reply #12 on: 02/19/03 at 18:06:39 »
Quote Quote

At first, I thought it would be fine if beserkers obtained 6 stamina by level 30. After reading Bishop's post, that helped changed my mind. I think it would be silly if they had 6 stamina.
IP Logged
King_Macros

Email

« Reply #13 on: 02/19/03 at 18:30:21 »
Quote Quote

i found it odd they have berserk and smite as abilities, they seem to me to be the same thing except berserk hurts you. but i also havent gotten to the higher levels. I've seen lvl 10's take out higher lvl adepts with smite. this is a little rediculous. i think with their hp advantage, and the fact they deal a LOT more damage then other classes, they shouldn't get 6 stamina.

Thank you bullitt for pointing out my error, im not to good at remembering what im typing in the middle of a sentance.
« Last Edit: 02/19/03 at 23:07:34 by King_Macros » IP Logged
Bullitt

Email

« Reply #14 on: 02/19/03 at 18:35:28 »
Quote Quote

You mean should not?
IP Logged
newb

Throw your life away for justice.

View Profile Email

« Reply #15 on: 02/19/03 at 20:02:45 »
Quote Quote

Macros, did you just state in your post that because bezerkers are supremely powerful, they should get 6 stam? If so, tell me your alts so I can pk some sense into you. Think of a thief with 6 stam, they would be way too good. Think of a ranger with 6 stam, again, way too good. Berzerkers have 2 of their abilities which if they had 6 stam, would just make them ridiculously powerful. Sure they are a fighter class and it would make some sense that they get 6 stam because they are just big brutish things. But in terms of game play, it wouldn't work out.
IP Logged

heh
Aidon
Nightmist Game Staff

View Profile

« Reply #16 on: 02/19/03 at 20:43:23 »
Quote Quote

If there is 6 stamina for zerkers, I think that 1. they should have different weapons then fighters, with less base damage., or 2. Fighters should get a couple new abilities as stated in other psosts, such as duel wield, weapon crafting/mining.
IP Logged
the Kiheitai

We're headstrong to take on anyone

weaselking123   weaselking123
View Profile Email

« Reply #17 on: 02/23/03 at 20:41:26 »
Quote Quote

If bersekers have 6 stamina, then all you need to do is give them a healing spell, a damaging spell, and them WHAM! yo've got every class in one, Then change the name to Bard!

You get the serious hp and attacking ability of a fighter.
The all shots go before anything else rapid fire of a ranger.
The 1 click and huge numbers of a thieves assassinate.
   Might as well add....
The healing capabilities of a cleric/paladin/*shutter*druid
The offensive magical damage of a mage/*shutter again*druid

You see, might as well. The only draw back is that it cant wear armor.    
IP Logged

the Kiheitai: proud members of DRACO HONORIS...Represent
alicia

View Profile

« Reply #18 on: 02/24/03 at 00:05:49 »
Quote Quote

They just need weaker weapons ( * alicia shrugs at everyone that didnt have to level their zerker to 15 using nothing but BARE HANDS Smiley  And thinks zerkers shoudnt get a weapon until l15 so you know what they were like to level when they first came out)
IP Logged
King_Macros

Email

« Reply #19 on: 02/24/03 at 04:06:09 »
Quote Quote

look at my post again and read CAREFULLY. Anyways, how bout we jsut don't give them 6 stamina, and call it a day folks
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.