Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - 6 Stamina »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/06/24 at 06:05:40

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Individual Class Discussion
   Berserker Class Discussion
(Moderator: Pandilex)
   6 Stamina
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 6 Stamina  (Read 2177 times)
Tender_Foot

Email

Re: 6 Stamina
« Reply #40 on: 03/24/03 at 10:35:08 »
Quote Quote

on 03/23/03 at 15:59:46, CKY wrote:
Okay, time for my input.

I own a level 30 zerker, 5 stat, best HP in game as far as I know.

I use berserk on people because smite has a high miss rate, I've missed up to 10+ times in duels, and ended up getting smoked rather easy.

With berserk, you lose 25 HP a go, and with the loss of HP, not only are you getting hit for 70s like a monster, but you're also losing HP just from attacking the opponent. Today, I thought I'd take a gander and try and round a lvl 26 or 27 ranger, figuring "Hey, a lvl 19 can round a 30, a lvl 30 can round a 26!" Needless to say, I was wrong. I clicked and the zerker misses 4/6, and then I got hit by a thief, ranger, and fighter. I ended up stam tricking him, which was my only way to win, and had to run. I had a loss of over 600 HP before that time was up. *Thank god for pots*

Needless to say, smite hits rarely, and when it does, it's just like assassinate, it can hit for very low, or very high.

As for berserk, it's sacrifice is deadly, and if you don't know what to do, or how to play a berserker effectively, you're screwed. 18 dex isn't the highest a berserker can get, but it's a nice stat for them. Not only do I miss a lot, I also seem to get hit a lot more, and harder.

Now tell me, if I can barely round a lvl 26-27 ranger with 8 stamina, why should we lose a stam, or have to suffer even MORE damage to ourselves?

first off, whoever said a lvl 19 zerker took a lvl 30, theyre wrong, because of the 10 lvl difference *i remember thinking about that when it was first stated but never said anything*. also if you were being hit by 3 crits lvl 26 you should have died, i have taken some of the best players with 3 lvl 25 crits
IP Logged
Tanis

Camp Kill Yourself

NM+Tanis
View Profile

« Reply #41 on: 03/24/03 at 20:16:03 »
Quote Quote

Uh.. someone else on this board said a lvl 19 rounded a lvl 30..

Oh and sorry, I must just be lying to get your approval.

And it was Weed,Ignite,Kra,and some noob alt of his there, ask him if you please, the zerker is Sadist.

And just because you have taken on some of the best crits, doesn't mean you've ever taken on me, and Ignite isn't the best fighter out there.
IP Logged

You know what makes me happy?
The things that make you sad.
Tender_Foot

Email

« Reply #42 on: 03/25/03 at 11:13:01 »
Quote Quote

4/2/2003 Update
« on: 02/04/03 at 20:40:53 »

22) TRIAL - There is a +-10 level cap on attacking other players.  

18/2/2003 Update (server and client)
« on: 02/18/03 at 01:56:13 »

5) Berserker class added, currently has 3 abilities. Rage is toggleable for +4str/-4dex. Smite is similar to assassinate, Berserk is similar to rapid fire. Berserkers can't wear armor. (As this update is done, they can't equip anything at all, items will be changed 1 by 1 to be allowed to be equipped).  

There's proof that the little incident never happened. unless it happened in an arena...which no one has stated
IP Logged
Pile

Email

« Reply #43 on: 03/25/03 at 19:49:47 »
Quote Quote

Why must you dwell on completely pointless aspects of this discussion? As far as I remember people said it was level 20/21 that took out the arch, other people simple manipulated this information, as happens only too often. By saying this CKY was simply quoting the general opinion that berserkers are perceived powerful and can pretty much round anything; note the quotation marks. The fact is it matters not whether the berserker was level 19 or level 20. Get over it. CKY has a level 30 berserker and has come on here and provided a good point with balanced reasoning and examples, regardless of whether it is common opinion. You have none of these and yet you still persist to mindlessly argue. And why the hell should you know whether he should have died? He already said he got hit for over 600 damage and drank some pots. Get with the programme!
IP Logged
Tanis

Camp Kill Yourself

NM+Tanis
View Profile

« Reply #44 on: 03/26/03 at 01:13:25 »
Quote Quote

Just drop it Bullitt. People are never going to understand reasoning. He wants to be right, so he grabs at every opportunity, let him be "right". As far as I'm concerned, if you've never owned a level 30 zerker, and know how much they miss, you don't need to be on about them. Get one, find out. They're terrible. I haven't logged mine in a few days just because of the mere fact they are not a greatly good class. I'll stick with my thief and ranger.
IP Logged

You know what makes me happy?
The things that make you sad.
Pages: 1 2 3  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.