Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - More Internet Speed »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
05/05/24 at 18:20:55

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Announcements and Info
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   More Internet Speed
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: More Internet Speed  (Read 1690 times)
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

More Internet Speed
« on: 07/01/03 at 01:59:35 »

Finally have my new router, a nexland 800pro turbo, (cost a lovely $550) which combines my 2 ntl 1mbps cable lines together doubling my internet connection, this should remove all lag from the game! (until we get like 500+ users anyway).
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
JLH
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

Re: More Internet Speed
« Reply #1 on: 07/06/03 at 23:58:15 »

my router is rather screwy, i rang nexland up who said it's very rare for them to have a fault, and only a few in the uk have every been returned (would be me wouldn't it!) and they said send it back and they'd send a new one out same day. So i'm posting it monday and will have a new one on wednesday, we are currently back on 1 line due to this.
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
JLH
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

Re: More Internet Speed
« Reply #2 on: 07/15/03 at 18:31:32 »

Well, they sent me a new one back, but APC lost it, so took a while to sort before they sent another new one, which i now have Smiley so hopefully going back on 2 lines later tonight and there will also be a client/server update to finalise the pacifist class (pandilex will perform final testing first before you all play the new class and bug hunt), and also cure the hp bug which has recently been discovered.
All crits that have levelled during the past 3 weeks will be fixed by raising their hp by the amount of levels they have risen in that time.
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.