Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - 15/7/2003 Update »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
04/26/24 at 01:25:06

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Announcements and Info
(Moderators: JLH, Pandilex)
   15/7/2003 Update
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 15/7/2003 Update  (Read 5366 times)
JLH
Game Creator / Administrator
United_Kingdom 

View Profile WWW Email

15/7/2003 Update
« on: 07/15/03 at 23:57:03 »

1) FIX - Clan message/description/enemies/allies, on server startup the 'dead clan finder' bit ran before the user database had been loaded, therefore all clans messages etc came up as allocated to a non-existant clan and therefore were deleted. I have made it load the user database first to avoid wiping all this when the server is loaded.

2) FIX - Players appearing green when shouldn't do, this should be fixed, i noticed that if the player on the square didn't have anyone on their nopk list then it may use the nopk list of the person above them in the same square, and so if they had someone on nopk list, it would appear green on your screen too. Unless there is another reason for people being green that i've not seen, this should be fixed.

3) FIX - HP for the past 3 weeks has been 1hp lower than normal per level up, all affected crits have been fixed automatically.

4) '/clan members' and '/clan loc' now say chairwoman instead of chairman if needed.

5) '/spy' lets you see hidden people.

6) '/party' says when party members are hidden.

7) The effects of level restriction, nopk, pacifist protection spells, clan allies no longer take effect in clan sparring areans.

8) You can no longer page people on your ignore list.

9) Memoing clan/leaders/founders now says on the recipients that the memo was sent to members/leaders/founders to allow them to distinguish them from normal player-player memos.

10) '/sauna button caption/message to clicker/message to square' is the new format for sauna buttons. %user can be used in the message to square part, ie "%user clicked the button" lets people see "JLH clicked the button".

11) '/friend' and '/enemy' now say when a player has the chat channel off.

12) Your clan members will no longer spot you when walking around invisible.

13) '/invite alts' added to invite all your alts on the same square into your party.

CLIENT

14) New client has been released to finalise Pacifists. You can only have 1 pacifist on at a time, you can't play a pacifist with other alts. The delay in getting the pacifists sorted is down to me, i've been too busy to do the coding for them. Pandilex will finish testing on them, then they will be playable.

15) When clicking roll, the roll button is disabled until the stats come back, this should stop people 'rolling past' a good set of stats.

16) Lady_Maha submitted a better picture for the spell button than the one i did, so i added that in.

17) '/ping' now waits for a reply (up to 20 seconds) before letting you do it again to avoid false readings.

STAFF

18) Recall to tavern potions on inventory stat 4 now converts %user to the username who used the potion.

19) '/grid 4:34button caption/message to clicker/message to square' for saunas, %user can be used in message to square.
IP Logged

Anything i post on here is subject to change at any time without notification to the board.
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.