Nightmist Online Forum - http://www.nightmist-online.co.uk
« Nightmist Online Forum - Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me? »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
06/06/24 at 21:00:19

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

Nightmist Online Forum
   Nightmist Online - Please read the terms of use before posting here
   Clan Forum
(Moderators: Stotic, JLH, Pandilex)
   Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?  (Read 3496 times)
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

Re: Ripped off, JLH helps others..why not me?
« Reply #20 on: 07/18/03 at 07:33:16 »
Quote Quote

imma shut all ya noobs up if JLH decides to look at logs to show who robed the vaults u fool..all i gota say
IP Logged

Page/Memo Astinus,Payne,Apocalypse in game

http://www.geocities.com/baby10884/Watch.jpg
deadman
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #21 on: 07/18/03 at 07:39:03 »
Quote Quote

Posted by: Kazuya Posted on: Today at 07:33:16  
imma shut all ya noobs up if JLH decides to look at logs to show who robed the vaults u fool..all i gota say  

There u go again shooting ur mouth off callin ppl noobs and sh**. If JLH goes back and chechs logs its gonna prove rick didnt steal anything so y dun ya just give up already ur not gettin anything back and it wasnt urs anyway. Stop ur name callin and shut the hell up.
IP Logged

Boron Or Eric_Cartman IN Game...
Exor
USA 

I believe in a thing called loooooove!

View Profile Email

« Reply #22 on: 07/18/03 at 07:44:37 »
Quote Quote

If he was the chairman of the clan I believe it is HIS.  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mark was here... again.. October 2 2017 <3
Vodka
USA 

crackkills_2000   SiMpLyJuStAsH
View Profile

« Reply #23 on: 07/18/03 at 08:35:00 »
Quote Quote

Why don't you all stop pointing the fingers.. and the downgrading. Leave it to JLH/Pandi to handle.. otherwise this'll be another loong drama thread.. than it already is.

Hope ya get your stuff back though Rob.
IP Logged

»*^¤·º×~° Ghêttø Qüêèñ °~׺¤·^*«
Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #24 on: 07/18/03 at 09:34:16 »
Quote Quote

ok i got an idea lets go back and run through all the other issues so rob can find out stuff that happened in something that wasnt his clan. rofl. Give it up rob ... nuts happens
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #25 on: 07/18/03 at 09:46:01 »
Quote Quote

on 07/18/03 at 09:34:16, Violate wrote:
ok i got an idea lets go back and run through all the other issues so rob can find out stuff that happened in something that wasnt --->his<--- clan. rofl. Give it up rob ... nuts happens

u said it yourself all i needed to hear
IP Logged

Limit
USA 

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

View Profile WWW

« Reply #26 on: 07/18/03 at 11:21:32 »
Quote Quote

ya i did... re read that rob ... makes perfect sense... and if you read it says lets go back so "rob" and then refers to "his" which is just another word for rob
IP Logged

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #27 on: 07/18/03 at 13:27:00 »
Quote Quote

LOL it says "WASNT HIS" are you that foolish to miss the "WASNT" in front of the "his"?
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Ashton
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #28 on: 07/18/03 at 17:13:01 »
Quote Quote

on 07/18/03 at 13:27:00, Argus wrote:
LOL it says "WASNT HIS" are you that foolish to miss the "WASNT" in front of the "his"?

/t Argus you are very childish

The only people that really know what's going on here is rob and argus, everyone else just needs to keep quiet so staff can do their jobs without too many fake stories floating around to check on and it'll get done faster.
IP Logged
Paranormal
USA 

View Profile

« Reply #29 on: 07/18/03 at 17:25:34 »
Quote Quote

You people crack me up.... They have said since I've been playing Nightmist... NOT to share accounts but people continue to do so then they have a friggin cow and complain when nothing is done about the theft of shared accounts... The game is free and you seriously should take care of your own stuff and not be so bothersome when something does happen because of your own misjudgement of someone elses integrity, character, and or morality.
IP Logged

"Life is not measured by the breath you take but by the things that take your breath away."
Defcon

Email

« Reply #30 on: 07/18/03 at 18:20:21 »
Quote Quote

rob i knew it was gonna happen he'd done it before only was a matter of time hope you get it sorted and i'll talk to you in game when your on
IP Logged
Consanguineous

View Profile

« Reply #31 on: 07/18/03 at 18:54:04 »
Quote Quote

im not gona take certain sides in other matters, but this i think i am. i joined the clan from the very beginning. rob made it. it is his. rick had certain belief of rob stealing stuff out of clan vault. i talked to rick after i got story from shannon he explained to me (shannon) saying that a crit was invited, appointed to founder then 10mins later he disbaned clan, so i dunno who it was or who appointed it, if we could get who appointed it. we would kno who stole wat. but the clan is rightfully robs, and i think rick should give it back. if he refuses (which he is) i think JLH should get it back for him, but i doubt he will.
IP Logged
Consanguineous

View Profile

« Reply #32 on: 07/18/03 at 18:54:46 »
Quote Quote

btw when i said Clan vault i meant Clannies Vaults. sorry
IP Logged
Consanguineous

View Profile

« Reply #33 on: 07/18/03 at 18:57:01 »
Quote Quote

on 07/18/03 at 17:13:01, Ashton wrote:

The only people that really know what's going on here is rob and argus, everyone else just needs to keep quiet so staff can do their jobs without too many fake stories floating around to check on and it'll get done faster.

i think you should keep quiet, its not only rick and rob, its also other clannies who were there when this stuff happened. but its not like we didnt kno something like this would happen, rick has a very impatient attitude. he snaps very easily. but lets not get into it. anyway ashton just keep quiet if u kno nothing of wats going on
IP Logged
Kazul
USA 

Don't speak, just let people assume your dumb.

hellcat13713
View Profile

« Reply #34 on: 07/18/03 at 21:31:25 »
Quote Quote

Well i'm going to say one thing and be done with this post.  Though i do not feel it was totally fair for Rob to be cut out of the picture, I think DA was being toppled by the actions of your family (Jose/Rafa) and it was not fair to the people who helped make the clan what it was.  

You might look at me and ryan and say we did not donate that much, and that may be true.  I will say one thing on that, me and him did not have much money, and lately all we have been doing is saving money.  Yet there is not a clanny who can say that we did not make our presence known whenever we were online.  Ask clannies who was the first person to say "Where" when someone needed help, Joel/Ryan will be a name mentioned, of that i am certain.  

My final point is how after leaving the clan, you told ryan on AIM, "We don't need you."  and thats fine, i really don't give a dam, but then you lied about it later to me.  I considered you a friend, and if you truly feel this way, i don't know what else to say to you.
IP Logged

If you can't think of anything truly worth saying, you'd be just like the othere 99.9% of the population.
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #35 on: 07/18/03 at 22:59:50 »
Quote Quote

on 07/18/03 at 21:31:25, Kazul wrote:

My final point is how after leaving the clan, you told ryan on AIM, "We don't need you."  and thats fine, i really don't give a dam, but then you lied about it later to me.  I considered you a friend, and if you truly feel this way, i don't know what else to say to you.

Never said that i said it a million itmes my aol is on auto log in and my cousin got on and said that..and the moeny has no importance thast what ya all fighitng about? point is he stole it and its not right.. his sissy atitude and his lies are not going to work.. how is he gona say that i robed vaults lol.
IP Logged

Discipline

View Profile

« Reply #36 on: 07/19/03 at 01:09:57 »
Quote Quote

Quote:
 his sissy attitude

/nod.
This is just the way Rick is.
#1. He is a kiss up. As he was on Paltalk to all the Co Admins. Same here!
#2.Trys and play the good guy by spreading lies and making people look like the bad guy.
#3.Trys and make it look as if he is a victim and then cry’s with that same "Sissy attitude" as you seen in the post he came at me with. Giving me his Phone #. As if he wanted a Date. Then said he will trace the call and report me to the cops.... Lmao Real thug attitude there. Reminds me of the old Lady down my block.

Now I know his plug Squad is going to stand up for him and try and come at me for this post but all I can say to that is this.
I know Rick over 2 years off NM Before NM. I think I know a tad bit more then you do.
For one Rick was my BRO same as him and rob was maybe more. And we are not now. There is a reason!!!!!!!
IP Logged

From nothing we have risen and from nothing we still rise!!!
Authority
USA 

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt

View Profile

« Reply #37 on: 07/19/03 at 01:49:26 »
Quote Quote

Yes paul, tell them all why we arent now. Cus I killed you on nm. BOOOOOHOOOOOOOO. You don't know a thing about me paul. It's the internet, get over it.
IP Logged

ÇãþïtᣠÞüñï§hmëñt
Payne

ïMmÓrtÅ£ ®ôß

View Profile Email

« Reply #38 on: 07/19/03 at 02:02:06 »
Quote Quote

on 07/19/03 at 01:09:57, Pandarus wrote:

This is just the way Rick is.
#1. He is a kiss up. As he was on Paltalk to all the Co Admins. Same here!
#2.Trys and play the good guy by spreading lies and making people look like the bad guy.

#1 makes u think why they wont help me lol and #2 puts u to think thast everything he has said is a lie..lol he actually told my bro that he donated 4+ mill to clan  /cough he is so poor he can hardly make 1 mill lol and he gonan donate 4+ mill ROFL come on sissy u cant afford that much not now not ever..then the other side me getign acused for stealing vaults lol and he forgot to mention that joses SWH is mising and my CPA from clan vault..hmm ima steal my own things? im not u rick so lies are not gonna get u anywhere in life u will just end up getting "POPPED" when u lie to the wrong person so quit with your childish and sissy "LIES" (btw why rob vaults i can buy my own stuff unlike u)
IP Logged

Dc
USA 

blah blah blah

325280306 325280306   obediahxx   obediahx
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #39 on: 07/19/03 at 05:17:27 »
Quote Quote

almost everything ive heard about all of the staff and creators and whatnot says that they are unfair and that they are cheaters, so this should show everyone that they are. if you dont wanted tog et ripped off dont talk to them do your own thing have absolutley no conatact with them and if you have to, make it short and not friendly, they are a bunch of cheating liars who rip everyone off, but if no one does anything with them then they cant do anything but ban you, so if everyone stays away from them they cant bann everyone can they, oh yeah, they can, but will they is the queston, i dont think anyone should assosiate with them at all, they cant hurt anyone if no one is there for them to hurt. make way on your own
IP Logged

as iron sharpens iron so shall one man sharpen another

to steal from one is plagurism, to steal from many is research.
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Nightmist Online Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.