Master Thief

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 Spunge

Spunge
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 07:21 PM

Race/Class: Male Halfling Thief., Str: 18, Int: 9, Dex: 21, Con: 18, Wis: 17, Chr: 16, Lev: 29, Exp: 203,191,137, HP: 270, MP: 0, Stm: 5.

may not sell.. just seeing what I could get. Bid away :)

#2 Alucard

Alucard
  • Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 07:27 PM

would You Possibly accept crits?

#3 Spunge

Spunge
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 07:31 PM

if their at least 4 stat and 25+ maybe

#4 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 07:51 PM

Contact Unforgiven on 1a.

#5 Spunge

Spunge
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 08:04 PM

BuMp :)

#6 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 01 March 2004 - 10:35 PM

Contact me ingame on boron.

#7 DemonSkys

DemonSkys
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 01:29 AM

Would this thief be one of the crits you stole from Xfx or Rizzen?
.·:*¨¨*:·.ßëttër Ôff Å£öñë.·:*¨¨*:·.
Demonskys on Main, Demonskys/Lilly on 1a

#8 Guest_Codric_*

Guest_Codric_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2004 - 05:11 AM

Ill give a lvl 25 zerker 21 9 18 21 18 15 419 hp.. above exp, a lvl 21 zerker 21 18 18 21 16 10 345 hp... both unequiped

#9 Spunge

Spunge
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 07:28 AM

Would this thief be one of the crits you stole from Xfx or Rizzen?

Xfx has all his crits and Rizzen gave me his pass and said split the acct... not much stealing in that is there.. so shut up and stay out of things you know nothing about.

#10 Sleeping

Sleeping
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 09:51 AM

the thief's name is Quietus which is original Forbidden....

Split you say? Spunge, you stole and renamed most of Rizzen's crits, and also stripped others of all equipment. It is little more then only little three crits as you said to him. You took out "everything". For once I know because I was talking both you and him...you said you will return stuff fairly but you rename and try to sell them ?
I hope you have at least enough sense to stay out of forums with stolen crits.
Does not play well with others.

#11 Paranormal

Paranormal
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 10:32 AM

A memo to Delrith on 02-24-2004 07:22:51 saying Well.. I was just informed that jlh confirmed that you stole Xfx's crits. That and the way you ravished my account leads me to believe that my crits are now stolen.. rather than borrowed. Everyone has told me to report you, but I am giving you 1 day to redeem yourself. If I don't have every single item, gold piece, and crit in my account by then, I will report you to JLH. I'm sure he wouldn't mind looking into it as you have been caught before. A permanent ban may be considerered..

Okay now....... that is a sent memo from Rizzen to you.... doesn't seem to me like he GAVE you anything. As I recall your response was that you're Richard's school mate.... that Richard quit and gave everything away... You not only stole these crits from Rizzen but you stole all of his equipment from his other crits as well... We watched as you sold his things on the site... I caught you red-handed wich is why I sat there booting every crit you were logging on trying to run to the vaults to grab what ever you could... I tried for hours to get staff to respond to my yells that day for help...Unfortunately there was no one on... Once again you're found to be a liar and a thief.

To everyone else who plays the game... This is not someone we in MT had just met in the past few weeks.... Spunge is someone I have personally known for well over a year... I've talked to him for hours on end on a daily basis.. about personal tragedies he was going through IRL... For him to have done this to people who he claimed to love more than anything in the world in which he so boldly boasted to everyone.... is completely beyond my realm of thinking... I thought of this kid as a little brother... I cried real tears in sorrow for his loss.... I'm telling you all..... I never would have believed that he would even say a cross word about another human being let alone steal and lie about it..... Don't trust anyone..... don't place temptation before any human being.... Greed will win over friendship and love =(
Kevvy=Manda's Suga Daddy

#12 Rizzen

Rizzen
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 05:26 PM

Richard, I gave you my password not only because of the trust and friendship I thought we had, but also because of the trust and friendship you and Manda once shared. You threw that all away over some stuff on a game (Haven't seen that one before, huh? :) )

I gave you access to my account because I wasn't going to be playing much anymore, and I knew you once had some high level crits. I thought it would be nice for you to be able to use whatever you needed for the time being. You had complete access to everything I had on this game, and were free to use it all. I guess that wasn't enough though. For some reason you thought Manda was going to take everything, even though she had my password since almost the very beginning. She rarely logged in at all, let alone consider taking anything. So you took what you wanted and tried to frame her for it, while renaming my crits and putting them in your clan with the same tag as your crits.

The worst part in all of this is what you've done to Manda. After everything she's done for you.. irl and ingame, you turn around and do this. I'm just glad neither of us have to waste our time on you anymore. Thank you for letting us know. Have fun with your new stuff.. I hope it was worth it.

#13 World

World
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 06:07 PM

If you're gonna start to bring up a massive topic here of how rich ALLEGDELLY stole from you rizzen why dont you sort it out ingame instead of here, because if you didn't read what topic this is its the 'Crits For Sale' part of the forum, most people don't even care if you cried real tears and all that stuff your just using emotional black mail, now back on topic please.

#14 Paranormal

Paranormal
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 08:22 PM

You both know what you have done is wrong.... you're both old enough to know better.... all I can say is.... Richard I hope you can live with yourself and if you ever need me again.... I'll always be here for you =(

Edited by Paranormal, 02 March 2004 - 08:31 PM.

Kevvy=Manda's Suga Daddy

#15 Quartz

Quartz
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 08:28 PM

accidently posted..

Edited by Quartz, 02 March 2004 - 08:29 PM.

#16 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 08:30 PM

Manda if u have any idea of the names of the crits he own now plz tell me i will kos them and have others do same and we will make his nm life a living hell for being a stealer in a game.... sad to have to steal to get better in a game isnt it...

Edited by deadman, 02 March 2004 - 08:31 PM.

#17 Drac

Drac
  • Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 11:03 PM

you guys are silly..
BeEp!

#18 Rizzen

Rizzen
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 11:31 PM

If you're gonna start to bring up a massive topic here of how rich ALLEGDELLY stole from you rizzen why dont you sort it out ingame instead of here, because if you didn't read what topic this is its the 'Crits For Sale' part of the forum, most people don't even care if you cried real tears and all that stuff your just using emotional black mail, now back on topic please.

I paged him ingame on Spunge, one of the crits he stole from me renamed from Nature. He tried to play like it was one of his friends and he had quit and given him the crits. Maybe that was what happened.. but I doubt it. Either way it obviously won't work ingame, and he brought it upon himself to try to sell a crit he stole from me here.

#19 fallen

fallen
  • Members
  • 1011 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 11:40 PM

YA the topic was crits 4 sale its just sad the only crit's ya got 4 sale are stolen one's, any player of NM should know the time a person has to put into a crit and the pure in game hours. you would think it would give you an Appreciation or respect for the time that was put in on rizzen's account. and apparently you were not willing to put that sort of time in like everyelse in this game has to. Sad to see things like this happen.......I mean we are all gamers and in a very small NM community often many of us peers, how some1 can advance in the game by taking everything a so called peer let's you use is beyond my realm thinking :)

#20 Fossae

Fossae
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 11:46 PM

Rizzen gave out pass so that is his fault. Like the NM staff say DON'T SHARE so that is your fault. Most people in NM become "good" friends and "trust" each other. Well you trusted the wrong person even when you knew he has stolen stuff before. So quit complaining when its your own fault.

Edited by Fossae, 02 March 2004 - 11:56 PM.

I live to work. I live to save. I live to sacrifice. I live to die.

#21 Paranormal

Paranormal
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 12:35 AM

Rizzen gave out pass so that is his fault. Like the NM staff say DON'T SHARE so that is your fault. Most people in NM become "good" friends and "trust" each other. Well you trusted the wrong person even when you knew he has stolen stuff before. So quit complaining when its your own fault.

I don't think I ever heard Rizzen say it was anyone's fault..... and he's not complaining... he's confirming..... learn the difference and stop being so pathetically shallow....... He knows it was his fault.... he doesn't need clowns like you telling him so..... He doesn't even care about the crits anymore...... HE QUIT the game because unfortunately this game has become a haven for people like Spunge... now make yourself a post where someone cares what you say.... Thank you and have a great day!

Edited by Paranormal, 03 March 2004 - 12:37 AM.

Kevvy=Manda's Suga Daddy

#22 Fossae

Fossae
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 02:10 AM

Ok first of all your the clown lol. Next I didnt say he said it was anyone's fault so get your facts straight. Next I have recieved a few pages from people saying they were glad I posted no names will be said. So if there is anything else you want to say go ahead just get your facts straight and speak for yourself. Ok I misread who wrote about spunge redeeming his self was sent by you. So why did you let Rizzen give out the pass to that account when you were in it? I guess you were the one complaining about reporting him to JLH lol.

Edited by Fossae, 03 March 2004 - 02:16 AM.

I live to work. I live to save. I live to sacrifice. I live to die.

#23 Paranormal

Paranormal
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 02:45 AM

Ok first of all your the clown lol. Next I didnt say he said it was anyone's fault so get your facts straight. Next I have recieved a few pages from people saying they were glad I posted no names will be said. So if there is anything else you want to say go ahead just get your facts straight and speak for yourself. Ok I misread who wrote about spunge redeeming his self was sent by you. So why did you let Rizzen give out the pass to that account when you were in it? I guess you were the one complaining about reporting him to JLH lol.

Let me refresh your memory of what you said since you for some reason can't remember... LMFAO "Rizzen gave out pass so that is his fault. Like the NM staff say DON'T SHARE so that is your fault. Most people in NM become "good" friends and "trust" each other. Well you trusted the wrong person even when you knew he has stolen stuff before. So quit complaining when its your own fault. "

You're not the brightest color in the rainbow are ya....... I don't know about you dude....... lmao I think maybe you should either stop making a fool of yourself of read the posts.... I think you're comprehension skills are at an all time low

I won't be bothering to read any more replies.... I have a very low tolerance for ignorance..... if you want to fight.... bring it to the game =)
Kevvy=Manda's Suga Daddy

#24 deadman

deadman
  • Members
  • 2395 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 03:09 AM

And if u want to fight her ur gonna fight me as well...

#25 World

World
  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 07:31 AM

FINALLY all the argueing has stopped now keep it this way like i said before this is the 'Crits For Sale' part of the forum and says 'Master Thief' i suggest staff lock this thread coz of stupid people flooding it or Rich you should create another one,
ask any staff member Rizzen gave out the password to Rich, his fault like it says they will not act upon this kind of stuff, If Rich did steal and leave the game whats the point in KOSing all them characters, ive been there i had a crit called Inkel and everyone thought i was the old Inkel and they all pked me so lay off it, Rizzen has confirmed so i don't think he needs anyone elses help so why do you all keep on posting, your using emotional black mail AGAIN.

Now lay of this part of the forum for a while until you learn you should take this outside or atleast PM him

#26 Spunge

Spunge
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 07:39 AM

nah their so used to BS they cant help but continue if one bad word is put against them... I'll get home this afternoon and about another 5 posts will be on here all crap what I've heard before and which is only slightly true and twisted so it sounds worse than it is... Manda and Julian.. glad your talking again through the hatred of me... least I did something for you.. The reason I cant be arsed to give the stuff back is 'cause of what you both said.. Manda within the first 10 mins of me taking a crit out of MT.. called me worthless and things I dont even wanna say on here.. and you believing all the nuts Julian.. you should know.. you've had to try sort things out with her.. now for godsake delete this thread or just let it fo too far down for anyone to post on it 'cause I'm tired of you lot moaning on here having personal battles trying to get one up on me and other people. I DONT CARE! ITS A STUPID GAME!

#27 Spunge

Spunge
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 07:41 AM

lol nuts? stupid forum crap*

#28 Rizzen

Rizzen
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 07:42 AM

Do you realize the irony in posting all that crap about "laying off it" and "take it to PMs" on this very thread? *sigh* Some people.. :)

#29 trach

trach
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:03 AM

well i know its a shot in teh dark cause u said 4 stat and atleast lvl 25 but

Ti's stats are:
Race/Class: Male Dwarf Cleric., Str: 20, Int: 18, Dex: 18, Con: 20, Wis: 18, Chr: 17, Lev: 13, Exp: 481,383, HP: 136, MP: 139, Stm: 2.
Spells: Heal, Enhance, Create Spring, Cleanse, Vision, Holy Might, Consecrated Embrace.

2 off 6 stats lvl 13..

#30 Quartz

Quartz
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 11:38 AM

Edited by Quartz, 03 March 2004 - 11:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users