Staffers Rp

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mec

Mec
  • Members
  • 602 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 05:20 PM

(OOC: This RP is about the great staffer war, swear allegiance to a staffer! When we have enough, we fight!)

Mecrenary the holy warrior dashed to the great temple. He strolled through the statues of the lesser deities and entered the great room.

He walked in awe past the gigantic statues of the fallen greater gods, the shadow of Cyric's statue sent shiveres up his spine.

The room ended at a staircase which Mecrenary swiftly climbed. Mecrenary gasped at the size and majesty as he passed the resemblances of Zephie, then Havanor, then Aidon, then Medora.

Mecrenary nearly fainted at the glory of Oracle, a great tree of knowledge. It took, seemingly, a great time for Mecrenary to overcome his awe. As he passed Oracle, he was nearly struck dead with awe. A great sight was before him, the statue of Pandilex, and it was indeed both fair, and terrible in his eyes. Instantly, Mecrenary bowed and swore allegiance to pandilex.

And he found a new strength within him, a power to kill all the enemies of Pandilex. For behold, there was growing strife between the great ones, which would lead to war, eventually, and the great ones needed those to do their will.

As Mecrenary exited, he glared defiantly at Oracle, and all the lesser gods. His will, however, wasn't strong enough to gave so at the lesser ones without turning away.

The lesser deities offered less resilstance, and one statue crumbled against his will. AFter that he fled the temple, seeking to find other travelers with the same power, so they could band together and do Pandilex's will most effectively.

#2 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:34 PM

((You didnt say occ wasnt allowed so il talk. Personnally i see a good reason why no one has replied but i guess i will. Il back JLH!))

Edited by Vardoth, 27 August 2004 - 09:36 PM.

#3 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:37 PM

(OOC: This RP is about the great staffer war, swear allegiance to a staffer! When we have enough, we fight!)

Mecrenary the holy warrior dashed to the great temple. He strolled through the statues of the lesser deities and entered the great room.

He walked in awe past the gigantic statues of the fallen greater gods, the shadow of Cyric's statue sent shiveres up his spine.

The room ended at a staircase which Mecrenary swiftly climbed. Mecrenary gasped at the size and majesty as he passed the resemblances of Zephie, then Havanor, then Aidon, then Medora.

Mecrenary nearly fainted at the glory of Oracle, a great tree of knowledge. It took, seemingly, a great time for Mecrenary to overcome his awe. As he passed Oracle, he was nearly struck dead with awe. A great sight was before him, the statue of Pandilex, and it was indeed both fair, and terrible in his eyes. Instantly, Mecrenary bowed and swore allegiance to pandilex.

And he found a new strength within him, a power to kill all the enemies of Pandilex. For behold, there was growing strife between the great ones, which would lead to war, eventually, and the great ones needed those to do their will.

As Mecrenary exited, he glared defiantly at Oracle, and all the lesser gods. His will, however, wasn't strong enough to gave so at the lesser ones without turning away.

The lesser deities offered less resilstance, and one statue crumbled against his will. AFter that he fled the temple, seeking to find other travelers with the same power, so they could band together and do Pandilex's will most effectively.

((By the way i dont think every other staff except from Wes and Simon are so called...Lesser Gods...))

#4 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:40 PM

Vardoth dosent have time to stand and stare at the statues he only obys one. He runs straight to the JLH statue and bows before it. Vardoth turns to Mec and says JLH could code Pandilex out of existance! Then laughs as he walks away.

#5 Marko_Polo

Marko_Polo
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:41 PM

((I'm confuzzled(sorry for taking your word Beth but it is time), what is this about again? And I would back up SImon.))

#6 Vardoth

Vardoth
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:45 PM

((I'm confuzzled(sorry for taking your word Beth but it is time), what is this about again? And I would back up SImon.))

((Its like a Fantasterrific(NO ONE STEAL MY WORD!!!) War. You chose what staff you want to help and then if enough people join (Which i dont think will happen) they have a war or something.))

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users