Druids And Weapons

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 green_mantis

green_mantis
  • Members
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 February 2004 - 04:23 AM

for as long as ive been playing i havent seen very many good weapons for druids. they are fine at first and then at the end but in between is when they need to have more weapons that are made almost specifically for them
I am very sorry, if not for something I did, then it is for something I will do.

#2 kar

kar
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 09:15 PM

best weapon for lower lvl druid is a spider staff
cuz the vamp works wile morphed! lol, i just figured that out 2 hrs ago
ive tasted ye blood
ive drank ye blood
ze vampires are back

#3 The_Final_Climax

The_Final_Climax
  • Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 10 June 2004 - 11:09 PM

By between do you mean levels 10-20? And if your talking about training purposes you should be using stormwrath for those levels unless you slap a torch and go to swamp which also carries over it's effect. Abit more variety would be nice though - only specific weapon to them is the Hawk Talon.
Deceive or be Deceived. Thus, Flourish or Perish.

Eesha ingame.

#4 Oasis

Oasis
  • Members
  • 382 posts

Posted 12 June 2004 - 12:41 AM

for as long as ive been playing i havent seen very many good weapons for druids. they are fine at first and then at the end but in between is when they need to have more weapons that are made almost specifically for them

Uhm, my cobalt is working pretty good on my druid. Hawk Talons are made for druids lvl 27+ and they drain mana. The fun stuff doesn't really come till 25+ so don't be hasty! You'll have alot of fun when they do hit 25+.

#5 archmaster

archmaster
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 12:18 PM

By between do you mean levels 10-20? And if your talking about training purposes you should be using stormwrath for those levels unless you slap a torch and go to swamp which also carries over it's effect. Abit more variety would be nice though - only specific weapon to them is the Hawk Talon.

lol my druid has 14 wis, nvr use magic with him, just morph
You and me, We'll all go down in history, With a sad statue of liberty, and a generation that didn't agree

#6 Wisdom

Wisdom
  • Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 05:21 PM

I prefer hawk talon and yes, once you get your druid to 25+ they are better. Someone people can get them from 25 to master or arch in three game days.
Online characters: Wisdom

#7 trigger happy

trigger happy
  • Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 20 June 2004 - 10:00 PM

well not sure how this would help anyone in my post but this is how i see most lvling druids and how i lvling mine atm...
ELF
lvl 1-5 oak staff....5-10 heal, stormwrath or torch(if like swamps)..lvl 10-25 stormwrath..25-27 Morning star(cobalt if you got it and if so can go till arch up to you) or stormwrath depending if you like morph damage or spell damage cause you do high more offten with elf stormwrath but can do higher lest with morph and attack. ...and finaly hawk talon lvl 27-30(cobalt if ya got it lol)

Human
lvl 1-5 oak staff....5-10 heal, stormwrath or torch(if like swamps)..lvl 10-19 stormwrath..lvl 19-25 stormwrath or staff of serenity..25-27 Morning star(cobalt if you got it and if so can go till arch up to you) or stormwrath depending if you like morph damage or spell damage cause you do high more offten with elf stormwrath but can do higher lest with morph and attack. ...and finaly hawk talon lvl 27-30(cobalt if ya got it lol)

Halfing
lvl 1-5 oak staff....5-7 heal..or can go till 10 for stormwrath depending if stormwrath or spider staf is most suited for ya lol..7 or 10-19 torch or staff of serenity or warhammer..lvl 19-25 staff of serentiy...lvl 25-27 morning star(cobalt if you got one)..lvl 27-30 hawk talon(cobalt if ya got one again lol..)

Half Elf
not sure for h-elfs sence i do not use helf druids..

i think thats it..not sure how that would clear up this topic wolfie lol..but i do think that answers any debates or questions about weapons needed or anything..druids are the type you dont get nothin good hardly till the end then they like power own..lol but i would like something new my self like at lvl 15 a umm...Bear Claws?..base damage 12...druids only..These bear claws were cut off the hands of a great black bear in the large forest by druids the druids of arlin...and could even be bought in arlin *shrug*...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users