Thinking About Coming Back

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Element

Element
  • Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

Had a reg account before 1alt existed but looking for a more causal playing exp this time around so I am going to try 1 alt.

Cant seem to figure out how to restore my old multi-account since its been about 5-7 years since I played (guessing its gone for good). If I can figure out how to restore it I plan on selling all the multi-server stuff for a good 1 alt character. I stopped playing before level 30+ was added but I had quite a few good crits and some "rare" stuff.

Anyways I am attempting roll something on 1 alt.

Anyone have suggestions for good classes these days? I am sure there have been tons and tons of changes since 2004.

-Adventure To Fate Game Dev- https://itunes.apple...d871690289?mt=8

#2 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:43 AM

Best option to try for your acct since its that old is to ask JLH if its still in his system somehow. Usually after a few years though it deletes permanently. One alt seems to be run by Berserkers, Fighters, and Paladins seem to be the best and fighters and paladins are the two easier to train without a cobalt.

Peacemaker both servers.

#3 Migraine

Migraine
  • Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

I am Scott, i shared with Dev/Jamie also known as Caffeine... you may or may not remember me but yeah..

Well thats cool that you wanna give 1 alt a shot!  there is a lot of new and exciting things to be coming, and devoting time to 1 character can and is for me at least a achievement.

Fighters: need Intelligence now for Critical Strike, so that is something to think about for what kind of race of fighter you'd like to get(IE hafling are really good overall, dwarfs are pretty good too/simi tank due to hps, half-orcs are straight tanks super high hps and the power they can deal is nice good for pvm)

^just a heads up if you didn't already know..

But if you absolutely need any help at all i would be willing to help you on 1 alt since thats the serve i only play on mostly..

My ingame characters are God/Rot/Immortal/Hulk/Armageddon/Oblivion you can hit me up anytime you'd like to!

-×»±º-Ïm(v)ørta£-º±«×-

1alt: Rot, Zipo, Immortal

#4 Element

Element
  • Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

Yea tbh my account on main is so old that the hotmail address used for the account was deleted from inactivity lol. Woulda been nice to grab a nice 5 or 6 stat on 1 alt for all my main stuff but ohh well.

Ohh yea that's good to know I had no idea fighters had a new skill lol. Once I get something useable on the roller ill hit you up migraine and yea in remember you. Any other class changes I have missed in the last 4-5 years? I was thinking Druid since its an all around type character but seems like they need to be atleast a 5 stat so that might not happen lol.

I managed to rig up the roller on my iPhone but its slow going hopefully a few days of rolling during my downtime at work will yeild me a worthwhile roll.

Edited by Element, 20 May 2013 - 05:40 PM.

#5 newb2

newb2
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

If you find a way to get your characters back let me know about it! As far as I know, once they're gone, they're gone.

heh

#6 Chronic

Chronic
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:01 AM

Id go for a ling druid, or ling pally to start off. They seem to be the best starting characters. If you ever get a decent crit jump on and let me or scott know.. Show you a few tricks to get going pretty quick. Also Charisma doesnt have to be perfect for druid or pally.. its just nice to have. Gotta remember this is a starting crit not a trophy.

But yeah hit me up im usually on ruthless,nausea,sanity or cat these days.

I have a decent pxpppx dwaf if ur interested? make a decent zerk just to play around till u get the stats u want.

Good luck with the roller lol.

Solstice 1a

#7 Migraine

Migraine
  • Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:14 AM

Yeah i also have rolls laying around too if you'd want something i could toss something to you!

I did have the name Element i would of gave it back to you but i lost it idk how.

-×»±º-Ïm(v)ørta£-º±«×-

#8 Migraine

Migraine
  • Members
  • 557 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:21 AM

Nothing has really changed with anything for the most part but thiefs are one of the weak links on the 1 alt server but they do indeed have a Dagger of The Winds you can buy from the shop just like the old days so its a cheap training item.. and cheapish vamp.

Um basically.. as far as characters go for stamina

Berserker: 1 4 9 16 23 29 33 36 40
Cleric: 1 8 14 24 29 33 37
Druid: 1 7 15 25 29 33 37
Fighter: 1 4 10 15 22 26 30 35 37 40
Mage: 1 10 18 24 28 32 37 40
Pacifist: 1 8 14 24 29 34 38
Paladin: 1 6 15 22 29 32 36 40
Ranger: 1 5 12 20 29 31 34 38
Thief: 1 8 17 24 29 33 36 40.

Pacifist is excluded from the 1 alt server but yeah.
Clerics are pretty fun specially if you can roll the right one with a decently high str cause at level 30 you can use Angelic Scepter and go attack train a cleric in Underground Barracks do like 200 damage a hit. that exp adds up!(but i got a cleric for you if you'd want it, you should hit me up ingame whenever you can ill show you it and if you wanted id toss it to you..)

-×»±º-Ïm(v)ørta£-º±«×-

#9 Peacemaker

Peacemaker
  • Members
  • 1940 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 01:28 AM

I do believe i have a couple p,x,p,p,p,x dwarves as well in my account that havent been lvled any. Great for starter crits. Pretty sure i got a p,-1,p,p,p,x lvl 13 ling named Boom with a good hp table for a fighter that i could toss ya also as im sure i will most likely never lvl it up.

Peacemaker both servers.

#10 Element

Element
  • Members
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:48 AM

Hey guys thanks for all the replies. I managed to roll a p x p p p x dwarf but have been busy with some contract jobs I'm working on so didnt even get time to play him.

Might roll a bit more at work tomorrow since its going to be a slow day. I'm attempting to roll a pally or Druid so it might be a bit but rolling is half the fun right?

Hopefully ill have some time to log on tomorrow night looking forward to relearning the game it's been a while lol.

#11 Epic

Epic
  • Members
  • 852 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:46 PM

Great running into you the other day lil' buddy, GL on your 1alt adventure.  If/when you get bored you can find me on Circa main server

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users